- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 60 MTU 14.0L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
When you combine the pedigree of an offshore tournament fisherman with the spacious and innovative interior floor plan, you get The Perfect Convertible, and FOUR PLAY is an excellent example. 550 ORIGINAL HOURS, NEVER FISHED, AIR CONDITIONED BRIDGE, DESIGNER INTERIOR and much more. Great speed! Great range! Great care! All the comforts of home, and the gel coat and her interior are factory fresh. No apologies for this one! Sellers' are retiring and looking for all reasonable offers.
Price slashed for immediate sale!
- Popular Plan A model with three staterooms and two heads, featuring a VIP Guest Stateroom with centerline double forward, the Master Stateroom with queen berth amidships plus ensuite head, and a Guest Cabin with twin lower berths, all wrapped up in a very tastefully upgraded Bruce Bales designer interior. Cabinetry and joinery is a beautiful satin teak and furnishings are elegant with ultra-leather and designer fabrics throughout. Moving forward through the main salon, the low profile galley is to port with Corian countertops and a dining banquet on the starboard side. Continuing forward and down five steps, the landing offers access to the staterooms and houses the Maytag washer and dryer in addition to the central vacuum system. The second head offers dual access for both guest staterooms. (4) Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning units ~in the salon, on the bridge, and in the master/guest and VIP staterooms ~keep everyone comfortable to each individual's taste.
- Main Salon
- The carpeted main salon is beautifully appointed and accessed through a sliding door from the cockpit and is appointed with an L-shaped "Leatherette" sofa to port (abundant storage is below), an occasional chair starboard next to the entertainment center, and a teak cocktail table with two dropleaf panels and storage. The TV is concealed in a cabinet and has a remote control to raise for viewing. Retractable 30" LCD Flatscreen TV Bose Lifestyle CD/DVD Stereo with remote JBL AM/FM/CD Stereo U-Line "Clear Ice" icemaker
- The low profile galley is forward to port in the salon and opposite a banquet-style dinette with high gloss teak table. A large underdeck "basement" area is beneath the sole and is great for storage and systems access. Sub Zero Under-counter Refrigerator drawer Sub Zero Under-counter Freezer drawer Force 10 three-burner cooktop stove Sharp convection/microwave oven Broan trash compactor Disposal Corian countertops and sink Teak & holly flooring Spacious drawers and cabinets 20 Gallon Space Saver water heater Instant hot water faucet Pressure water system
- Master Stateroom
- Down and amidships to port, the master stateroom offers a centerline full sized berth, built-in cabinets and two hanging lockers, nightstand with drawer storage, and a private head with shower. There is a 20" LCD flatscreen TV with DVD player and an AM/FM/CD Stereo.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- All the way forward with a centerline queen bed, private access to the head and shower, two hanging lockers, cabinets, reading lamps, overhead lighting and a deck hatch.
- Master & Guest Baths
- VacuFlush Heads Vanities w/Corian countertops & sinks Mirrored medicine cabinets Built-in shower seating Teak & Holly soles Holding tank w/macerator
- Guest Cabin
- Down and starboard off the landing with side-by-side twin berths, a hanging locker and built-in cabinetry and storage.
- Flybridge & Electronics
- The AIR CONDITIONED FLYBRIDGE has a hardtop and fully instrumented helm station with excellent visibility, protected by an EZ2CY 4-side enclosure. There are two (upgraded) Murray ladderback teak helm and companion chairs, lounge seating with pleated cushions for guests forward, a newer refrigerator and insulated cooler. 2 Separate Raymarine E-12 display screens. Raymarine E120 72mi Radar Separate E120 GPS with Fish Finder module Simrad AP25 Autopilot Raymarine Tri-Data Icom VHF Radio 4" Danforth Compass Trac Vision KVH Satellite TV System ACR Spotlight w/remote
- Fishing Cockpit
- 6-Place rocket launcher Live baitwell in transom (2) Insulated fish boxes w/macerator Bait prep center w/tackle drawers, sink & fresh water Cockpit Freezer Full San Juan retractable cockpit sunshade Rod holders
- 24/110/220 Volt Systems 12.6 KW Westerbeke Generator in shield; ONLY 470 Hours (8) Heavy duty batteries Newmar converter Sentry charger Glendinning Cablemaster 50amp Shore Cord Dyna plate grounding Breaker panel Spreader/Navigation/Engine Room Lights Cockpit courtesy lighting
- Twin Detroit Diesel Series 60 MTU 14.0L Diesel Engines generate 825 HP. Very Low Hours. The stand-up engine room is sound and heat insulated and is easily accessed from the cockpit and is very impressive in its size and the accessibilty to all systems. White gelcoated engine room. Excellent outboard access for the engines. MTU Synchronizer MTU Emergency manual controls Twin Disc MG5114-A Transmissions 1.75:1 Transmissions Bennett trim tabs Horizon RO 19GPH Watermaker, New 2009 (fully automatic) Lubricating oil & recovery system Fuel transfer pump Blowers & pumps Fresh water spigot in ER Engine alarm system Automatic and manual fire suppression Hydraulic steering 30 x 36 4-Blade props 2.5" SS Shafts Engine Hour meters showed Port 563 and Starboard 562 hours on 9-2-2014
- Lewmar windlass w/remote S1600 Danforth anchor w/chain & rode Bow pulpit w/anchor roller Factory Hardtop w/Bowmar hatch EZ2CY 4-side enclosure Fresh & salt water washdowns Varnished Teak cockpit coaming boards. Transom door w/gate Cockpit side lockers FB safety hatch (clear lucite) at ladder access Insulated drink box in salon entry step Fenders & lines Dockside water connectors Boarding step box Fog Bell Air horns
- Brokers Comments
- An impeccably kept, low hour performance cruising convertible. Never fished, this modern classic is used by two couples as a Bahamas cruiser. She is fully equipped for cruising and features a new fully automatic high capacity water maker, an air conditioned flybridge, a designer interior, and satellite TV receiver. You owe it to yourself to take a look at FOUR PLAY!. Tremendous engine room space, a great riding modified Vee hull design, and a fantastice three stateroom layout with a VIP guest stateroom. She is fast, fuel efficient, luxurious, comfortable, and a great value in a late model convertible. While capable of speeds in excess of 30 Knots she cruises very comfortably at slower speeds. 27 Knots is very doable, and at slower speeds she really sets herself apart. Example, at 1520 RPM'S speed is 22 MPH and burning 39 GPH. In a 3 Stateroom 50 Sportfisherman! Owner retiring from yachting.Price reduced, 8-2014
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole, CPYB 727-460-0228 Email email@example.com