- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Amberjack just might be the perfect mid-sized express with lots of fishing options and very comfortable cruising options as well. Boat has been high and dry inside stored and is ready for her next owner, priced to sell and ready to cruise.
- This Amberjack just might be the perfect mid-sized express with lots of fishing options and very comfortable cruising options as well. Boat has been high and dry inside stored and is ready for her next owner, priced to sell and ready to cruise.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Midcabin interior with full galley, convertible dinette and enclosed head. Sleeps 6! 2 in forward berth, 2 in convertible dinette and 2 in mid berth.
- Refrigerator with freezer Microwave oven Butane stove Sink with hot and cold water Overhead recessed lights Granite-colored counter top and sink cover Overhead & lower storage 6 gallon hot water heater Power vent 120V outlet 12V receptacle
- Deck & Cockpit
- Fish box Live bait well Sink with spray faucet Fresh water & salt water wash-down (4) rod holders (4) rocket launchers Rod storage in gunwale for (4) rods Swim platform with ladder 120V outlet & 12v receptacle Spoiler lights Anchor & anchor davit Coast Guard package Dock lines Fenders Snap-in carpet Double helm seat Companion seat Aft bench Bimini Top Eisenglass Radar arch Windshield wipers Hot & cold transom shower Transom door Transom storage Stainless steel bow rail
- Raytheon Tridata, speed, depth, water temperature VHF Radio and Antenna Compass Power Tilt Trim Tabs Tachometer w/ hour meters Electric windlass Garmin GPS Garmin Fish Finder AM/FM/ CD remote control at helm Clarion AM/FM/CD player with 6 disk changer Horn Wood accent steering wheel
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- 5.7L Mercruiser EFI 1000 hours Duo prop Master Electrical Panel AC & Reverse Cycle Heat Cruisair Air Conditioning AC/ DC Electrical System Carbon Monoxide monitor in cabin Westerbeke 4.5kw Generator 50' Electrical cable (30 amp) (3) batteries Dual battery switch Converter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: MICHAEL LESKO @ 813-927-5645 OR EMAIL email@example.com BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Ruskin, FL