A well maintained and clean 250 passenger entertainment vessel. A large and complete galley/kitchen area, 2 generators, fresh water, fire alarm systems. A 126’ x 32’ steel vessel, built in Turkey in 2000. She has Twin IVECO-AIFO diesel engines (540 HP ea). Captain cabin and 3 rooms and bathrooms for crew.
- A well maintained and clean 250 passenger entertainment vessel. A large and complete galley/kitchen area, 2 generators, fresh water, fire alarm systems. A 126’ x 32’ steel vessel, built in Turkey in 2000. She has Twin IVECO-AIFO diesel engines (540 HP ea). Captain cabin and 3 rooms and bathrooms for crew.
- Main Particulars
- Length: 38.6 m Breadth: 10.0 m Depth: 2.8 m Builder: Turkey-Bodrum Year Of Built: 2000 Call Sign: JYA508 IMO No: 8731992. MMSI NO: 438036700 Hull Type: Steel No. Of Crew Onboard: 4-5 Class: INSP Passengers Capacity: 250 Summer; 400 Winter
- Galley (Kitchen) Room
- The Vessel equipped with a complete Galley (kitchen) facilities to ensure a fresh hygienic food is provided to Passengers onboard. Galley Store and Refrigerators Room The grills & cook pits are run by 2 large size house liquefied gas bottles located at the Forward Deck of the ship to ensure a safe handling also equipped with 1 X 2kg Powder fire extinguisher and connected to the grill by a heavy duty piping The Galley is equipped with 4 fire extinguishers (1 X 6 Kg Dry Powder & 3 X 2 kg CO2 + 1 X 15 kg CO2); 2 Fire Blanket and Fire Point (Water Hose & Nozzle) The Galley is equipped with Exhaust & Fumes Extracting Fans and Ducts Flame Type Fire Detectors Fire Alarm push buttons and bells All Required Safety IMO Signs Dome Watch keeping Camera Emergency Telephone Adjacent to the Galley on the way to the Engine Room on the way to the Engine Rooms the Vessel has 4 Rooms to be Upgraded later for long voyages and family use
- Main Passenger Saloon
- Capacity: 250 Passengers Seats: 60 Wooden 4 persons capacity seats face to face arrangements with a large service table between to ensure a high quality of service to all passengers Very good lightning Air Conditioning: 5 X 5 tons ceiling Units Dolby Sound Stereo System with ceiling fitted sound speakers Large Glass Windows with wooden curtains Large Aft Glass Entrance (Exit) to the aft diving hydraulic platform Two Large Side Entrance (Exits) Special Two Entrances To The Toilets and path rooms Two Emergence Exits To The Forward of the ship One Entrance To The Kitchen Area & Engine Room 10 fire X 6 kg extinguishers (Dry Powder) 450 Life Jackets (400 Adults + 50 Children) Flame Fire Detection System Fire Alarm Push Buttons and Bell First Aid Looker All Required Safety IMO Signs Dome Watch keeping Cameras.
- Crew Accommodations
- Consists of 4 rooms equipped with beds, bathrooms & 1 x 2 kg powder fire extinguishers and other necessary furniture: Office for Official & Paper Work Captain Cabin + 2 Seamen Cabins
- Upper & Open Passenger Recreational Area (Deck)
- Arranged to conduct private parties (wedding, birthdays or any special occasions); it is equipped with the following: 150-200 persons total capacity long-wooden sets + 50 normal Seats + 50 Sun shower beds Stereo DJ sound System Air Conditioning Main Split Units Flags Masts with necessary Navigation Lights Cafeteria & lounge equipped with 2 x 2kg fire extinguishers Water Sliding Tunnel from The Bridge Deck to the sea; with all needed safety special life jackets and precautions The after lower deck has the hydraulic diving platform with fresh water showers The vessel sides are protected with inflatable fenders The Main Deck equipped with all necessary mooring ropes and mooring pits 2 Anchors & windlass Arrangements with controls Navigation Lights & Traditional Fog Bell 16 x 25 persons life rafts with hydrostatic release system as per IMO & SOLAS regulations 4 x 6 kg + 2 x 2 kg dry powder fire-extinguishers 10 Life Buoys as per IMO & SOLAS regulations as follow: 2 with man overboard markers (Light & Smoke) 2 with self ignition lights 2 with lines 4 free
- Bridge & Navigation Control Room
- Equipped as follow: Steering Command: Automatic and manual steering controls with Rudder Indicator Radar GARMIN type GPS GARMIN Type fully integrated with the AIS and DSC for full GMDSS system as required by IMO & SOLAS VHF Radio Marine Channels FURUNO Type VHF / DSC (Distress Selective Calling) Marine Channels Standard Horizon Type Automatic Identification System (AIS) FURUNO Type NAVTEX weather messages receiver Marine Magnetic Compass 2 Hand Held Radio VHF Sets Standard Horizon Type with DSC and Distress call 2 Radar Transponders (SARTS) ACR Type 1 Emergency Positioning Indicator Radar Bacon (EPIRB) ACR Type Main Engines Controls Continuous Video Watch Keeping Monitor For All The Vessels Sections (Engine Rooms; Galley; Passenger Saloon; Upper Deck) Emergency Telephone All Navigation Lights and antennas are fitted on the top Monkey Deck and the Mast, which also includes the Air Horn operated by private air compressor
- Engines & Auxiliaries
- Main Propulsion Engines: The Vessel Equipped with 2 main Diesel engines type: IVECO - AIFO 540 HP each, connected directly via gear box to a conventional type propellers; both engines are run electrically via 2 batteries for each engine Diesel Generators: The Vessel Equipped with 2 Diesel Generators run electrically via 2 batteries for each; the capacity of the generators as follow:- The Main Generator: 70 kw The Standby Generator: 40 kw Batteries & Batteries Charger:-2 for Main Engine Port;2 For Main Engine STBD;2 For Main Generator.; For Standby Generator.;4 for DC Emergency Lightning & Navigation Equipments; Batteries Charger of 100 AH Both Engine Rooms Are provided with Watertight Doors
- Engine Room Systems & Equipment
- Steering System with 2 conventional rudders, the main steering system run on Automatic Solenoid Valve and controlled from the Bridge Room; while the Emergency Steering is a manual type controlled by a helm and steering wheel at the Bridge Room Complete Bilge System, pumps all the Bilge Residuals to all waste collecting facilities either Barge or mobile tanker Fresh Water System: the Vessel provided with two pressure pumps to feed all required locations onboard (Crew Cabins, Kitchen; Upper cafeteria, Saloon Cafeteria Toilets and Diving platform) with fresh water 4 Diesel Oil Tanks with quick close outlet valves arrangements 2 Fresh Water Tanks Hydraulic Pump & Arrangement for the Diving Platform Electrical Systems and Switch boards: Two Switchboards are provided; one for the AC wiring & distribution and one for the DC wiring and distribution; Both Generators are to feed the main AC switch board via ATS manual system with safety breaker so to avoid any human error for running and loading both generators simultaneously Safety And Fire Fighting System: The Engine Room and The Generator Room are isolated by a thermal sheets; Both rooms are equipped with:- A Total Flooding CO2 system 5 Portable fire extinguishers as per the Maritime Authority & Classification Society Requirements One Fire Point (Water Hose with Nozzle) Fire Alarm (Visible & Audible) + Bush Buttons and Bell Flame Type Fire Detection Sensors All Required IMO Safety Signs Dome Watch keeping Camera Emergency Telephone
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.