- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the ultimate cruising boat for a couple with wide side decks, raised handrails for maximum security, easy maneuvering with her bow thruster, and remote helm controls. Good speed with fuel capacity for great range and economy. Life raft and crash pumps for safety. New boat condition and balance of engine and generator warranties.
Looking for offers. Time to sell!
It’s time to go cruising!
- The ultimate cruising boat for a couple, wide side decks and raised hand rails for maximum security. Easy maneuvering with her bow thruster and remote helm controls. Good speed with fuel capacity for great range and economy. Life raft and crash pumps for safety. New boat condition and balance of engine and generator warranties. It’s time to go cruising. Will consider smaller trades!
- Main Salon
- Lower Station To Starboard With Access Door Custom Dual Helm Chair With Foot Rest And Full Adjustments Large Wind Shields With Wipers For Great Visibility Overhead Skylights For Additional Light Custom Mas-Tech Electronic Controls With Built In Synchronizer And Trolling Valves Custom Remote Helm With Plug In At Forward Bow And Aft In Cockpit Forward Opening Windshield And Opening Side Windows ACR Electric Search Light
- Salon 2
- Custom Pop Up 42” Samsung Flat Screen TV On Port Built In To Cabinet All In One Programmable Remote Boise Surround Sound With DVD And Stereo Player Ray Sat Direct TV L-Shaped Settee Aft To Starboard Converts To Berth Portable Cherry Hi/Low Table That Can Be Used On Aft Deck Wooden Blinds Overhead Sun Roof Covers 3 Separate Air Conditioners With Digital Displays Co2 Monitors Storage Below
- Down To Port w/Good Natural Lighting From Windshields 4 Stainless Vitrifrigo Drawer Refrigerator/ Freezers 2 Of Each Princess 3 Burner Electric Stove With Oven Electric Ventilating Hood Over Stove Top Microwave With Built In Coffee Maker Amtico Teak And Holly Floors Throughout Overhead Cabinets Built In Pantry Additional Storage In Floor 2 Large Stainless Sinks Designer Faucet Dish/Cup Locker
- Master Stateroom
- Master Forward With Island Queen Berth Innerspring Mattress Easy Access Storage Under Mattress Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Stainless Opening Ports Abundant Storage Flat Screen TV Large Overhead Opening Hatch With Built In Screen And Shade High Intensity Reading Lights Separate Stereo System With DVD /CD Player Traditional Cherry Wood Slat Finish On Hull Sides
- Master Head
- Head Is Forward To Port Opening Hatch Full Size Tub & Shower Built In Vanity W/Corian Counter & Sink Built In Linen Vanity Opening Stainless Port Penning Hatch W/Built In Shade Quiet Flush Toilet
- Guest Stateroom/Study
- Guest Stateroom To Starboard Through A Double Door Arrangement Sofa Converts To A Slide Out Full Lower Berth With A Flip Up Single Berth Above Aft Bulkhead Houses Separate GE Washer And Dryer Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker Computer Table Opening Hatch With Shade Opening Port Pull Out Storage Drawer Below Berth Reading Lights
- 48 Mile, 4KW Radar (2) Ray E120 12" Displays Ray Autopilot w/Remote Ray VHF Radio Fish Finder w/1KW Transducer Mounted Inside 3D Platinum Chip Sirius Weather, Mas-Tech Electronic Engine Displays w/Multiple Displays Including Consumption Engine Functions Can Be Displayed on E120 Electronic Compass Electronic Fuel Gauge (3) Cameras Displaying Aft, Forward and Engine Room
- Mezzanine Aft Deck Is Accessed Through Salon Split Door Settees Port And Starboard Kenyon Electric Grill Icemaker Drawer Refrigerator Flex Teak On Deck Hot And Cold Shower Raw Water Washdown Transom Door Optional Outdoor Kitchen Features Sink Aft Deck Enclosure Anchor Pulpit Lewmar Electric Windlass With Remote At Helm 300’ Of Chain Rode Delta Plow Anchor On Roller Clamp On Rod Holders Swim Ladder Portable Live Well On Platform Swim Platform Mesh Windshield Cover Hunter Green Awlgripped Hull
- Electrical, Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- This Is The Only 43 Built With The Optional 480hp Yanmars; 662 Hrs And Balance Of Warranties 3kw Magnavolt Inverter New 2011 50 Amp Shore power With Bow Receptacle And Glendinning Cable Master On Aft Deck Converter 4- Ion Lithium Batteries 1 Battery Isolated To One Engine The Other 3 Are Used For House Racor 1000 Fuel Filters Auto Oil Change System Bronze Sea Water Strainers 4 Man Canister Life Raft With Hydrostatic Release Recertified 2011 Dripless Shaft Logs Separate Shore Cord For Bow Inlet 16 Kw Mas-Force Generator With Sound Shield 550 Hrs Balance Of Warranty Engine Crash Pumps 2 ½” Shafts 5 Blade 26x26” Nibral Props Side Power Bow Thruster Additional Air Circulating Pump With Back Up Manifold Trolling Valves Fuel Polishing System With Dual Racors
- Broker's Comments
- This is the Yanmar distributor's personal boat, equipped and ready for long distance cruising or The Loop. Bottom job done April 2011 with Bio Cop for long life. Cruise at 17.5 knots burning 30 gph for great range and economy or get back in a hurry at 25 kts wot. This boat came with every factory option available and then some. 14’ vertical keeps you from opening bridges. Nothing left to do but go cruising.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.