- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This boat was pristine at point of purchase and has been maintained to that same standard. Low original hours, desirable 4-strokes have remaining warranties until 2013. Lift kept and turn key.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeping for 5 in a Mid Cabin with seperate Head w/Shower. Mini Galley to Port w/V-Berth Forward that Converts to Dinette. Perfect Weekend Cabin.
- Main Salon
- Marine Air Teak & Holly Flooring 15” Flat Screen TV DVD Player Clarion Stereo 6 CD Player Sirius Satelite Radio Receiver Galley to Port Head to Starboard Vacu Flush Toilet Vanity w/Sink & Shower Head Macerator Overboard Discharge & Deck Pump Out
- Microwave Oven Single Burner Stove Top Solid Surface Counter Top w/Sink Hot Water AC/DC Refrigerator Freezer 12v Cabin Lights
- Master Stateroom
- V-Berth Forward w/Filler 2 Bunk Berths above 3 Overhead Hatches Anchor Locker Access Rod Holders Dinette Table w/Gas Filled Support to Lower & Raise
- Maxwell Windlass Rope & Chain Gypsy Stainless Steel Anchor Dock w/Roller 2 Covered Foot Switches for Windlass Danforth Anchor Storage Stainless Steel Plow Anchor Spare Anchor 1 Pop-Up Stainless Cleat For Anchor Rode 1 Deck Anchor Lock Ring Factory Hardtop w/Underside Storage Forward & Aft Spreader Lights Engine & Helm Seat Covers Trim Tabs New Windshield Eisenglass
- Electronics and Helm
- Ray Marine E120 Ray Marine E80 64 Mile Radar 10 Kw Open Array Latest Ray Software Updates All Electronics Fully Interfaced 1000 Watt Sonar Transducer Simrad Ap26 Auto Pilot Icom M504 VHF Radio w/Emergency Position Locator Compass Yamaha Fuel Flow/Management System Guest Remote Control Search Light Epirb 406 Class Trim Tab Indicators Power Assist Steering w/Tilt Wheel 3-Sided Enclosure Cooler/Storage Compartment
- AC 120 Volt System w/Breakers & Gauges 12v Dc Systems & Gauges Separate Electrical Machinery Room Under Helm Houses 5 Batteries New 2011 7.3 Kw 60 Amp@120v Kohler Generator (50 Hrs) 2-30 Amp Shore Power Outlets 2-30 Amp 50’ Shorepower Cords TV & Phone Jack Pro Mariner 50 Amp Battery Charger Pro Mariner 30 Amp Battery Charger Pro Mariner Pro Safe One Monitoring System w/Galvanic Isolation New Batteries in 4/2011
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 4 Stroke Yamaha Outboards (315 Hrs) & Balance of Remaining Warranties to 2013 Hydraulic Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Water Separator Fuel Filters
- Broker's Remarks
- Lift Kept Vessel. Dark Blue Hull. Cockpit Upholstery replaced along with Bolsters under recall. This has to be the Best Equipped 33 on the Market and kept to a Yacht Standard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.