- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92TA DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Featuring a modern European flair, this raised pilothouse design features an office in the 3rd stateroom. She is fully equipped with bow thruster, TNT hydraulic platform dinghy lift, Novurania Tender with 4 stroke Yamaha and featuring a recent generator upgrade, all new enclosures and Bimini. Engines have very low time, and the recent designer interior shows as a much newer and more modern boat. Well equipped and maintained to very high standards. Recent price reduction ~ owner has retired from boating and will consider all offers.
Price reduced May 2012. Was asking $299,000!
Price reduced again June 2012.
- A very innovative design with the master stateroom amidships, a VIP stateroom forward, and great convertible third stateroom/office with desk, berth and apartment sized washer and dryer. The interior is finished in Cherry wood, with Corian counters, simulated wood flooring in the galley, and wall to wall carpet. There is a starboard side door to the fully functional pilothouse helm station, and large double wide sliding doors to the large cockpit with a full overhang. A transom door leads down to the hydraulic swim platform with a state of the art tender. From the aft deck, (or the salon) you may access the very large fly-bridge featuring a full wet bar with refrigerator, and a large L shaped lounging area and a three person helm seat. There is a full 4 sided enclosure under the Bimini. Engine room is very spacious and accessed through the lazarette hatch. There are good sidedeck walkways forward with solid rails and handrails.
- Main Salon
- L-shaped Leather sofa Entertainment cabinet MRD 60 Stereo Bose MRD 60 Stereo Philips Flat Screen TV Uniden Hand Held VHF Tinted double glass sliding door A/C control panel Electrical breaker panel Carpeting & vinyl flooring The salon is very open and airy with excellent visibility through the opening windows and double wide aft sliding door. The sofa is a beige leatherette, the flooring in the galley is a light oak simulated wood. This contrast nicely with the darker Cherry-wood interior finish and darker Corian style counter tops. There are off white opaque silhouette shades for all of the salon windows.
- Galley & Dining
- Kenmore full size refrigerator/freezer Princess 3-burner cook top Sharp convection/microwave oven Corian counter tops and covering boards for sink Upper & lower cabinets Drawer storage Overhead recessed lights on rheostats Leather dinette with rectangular dining table and folding leaves Stainless/Cherry stairwell to Fly-bridge Excellent galley storage with lots of drawers and cabinets. All galley items do convey with vessel, including pots, pans, flat ware, dishes.
- Pilothouse & Lower Helm Electronics
- Leather helm chair Starboard wing door, (aircraft style). Tinted wraparound windshield Overhead lights on rheostats Courtesy rope lights U shaped settee with leatherette covering Full windshield wipers and washers ELECTRONICS: Raytheon R21XX Radar Garmin 3010C GPS/Plotter Raytheon RayPilot 650 Autopilot Raytheon Raydata Depth/Speed/Log Raytheon Ray 220 VHF EPIRB Plastimo Compass Tilt helm wheel Jabsco spotlight control
- Flybridge & Upper Helm Electronics
- The very spacious and comfortable fly bridge is accessed via the salon or cockpit stairwell which are very gradual in their slope. Sumbrella Bimini top with 4 sided Strataglass enclosure (2010) Tinted wraparound venturi Three person cushioned helmseat L-shaped seating with storage (2) Fiberglass pedestal tables Wet bar with sink and storage U-Line refrigerator/icemaker Stainless handrails Deck box for storage aft. Low profile radar arch aft of bimini. ELECTRONICS: Raytheon R21XX Radar Garmin 3006C GPS/Plotter Raytheon RayPilot 650 Autopilot Raytheon RayData Depth/Speed/Log Raytheon Ray 220 VHF Plastimo Compass Tilt helm wheel
- The companionway from the pilothouse to the lower decks is to stbd and curved it features a large storage cabinet/hanging locker. WalVac central vacuum system Overhead lighting on rheostats Courtesy lighting Lucite grab-rail Carpeting
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroomis amidships, aft of the companionway and has its own larger head, vanity and showerstall Queen walkaround berth Mirrored headboard Recessed nightstand Overhead recessed halogen lights on rheostats Reading lights on rheostats Rope accent lighting Wall to wall carpeting
- Master Head
- Large fiberglass shower enclosure with molded bench, shelf and smoked Lucite door SeaLand vacuflush ceramic water closet Oval sink Accent fixtures Corian countertop Mirrored medicine cabinet Wood cabinets Overhead recessed lights on rheostats Shower exhaust fan
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is forward and has ensuite access to the large head and shower. Queen berth with ultra-suede headboard and storage underneath Cedar-lined hanging locker (2) Overhead cabinets Corian nightstands Samsung 15" color TV/VCR TV/stereo speakers Overhead recessed lights Reading lights Carpeting
- CUSTOM FACTORY OPTION The office is aft of the companionway tucked under the galley sole. It houses the apartment sized washer and dryer concealed behind the mirrored aft wall. It features quarter berth/settee as well as the desk with drawers, a stool, and a port-light. Desk with drawers,chair, and filing cabinet Storage shelf Mirrored storage cabinet Stereo speakers Overhead recessed lights Reading lights Apartment Size Creda Washer and Dryer concealed.
- Guest Head
- The VIP ensuite head has an additional entry door from the companionway for guests. Fiberglass shower enclosure with molded bench, shelf and smoked Lucite revolving door SeaLand vacuflush ceramic water closet Oval sink Accent fixtures Corian countertop Mirrored medicine cabinet Overhead recessed and fluorescent lights Shower exhaust fan Tile sole
- TNT Lift, factory installed 1999 10'8 Novurania Rigid Inflatable 25HP 4-stroke Yamaha outboard Freshwater washdown Hot & cold transom shower (2) Transom storage lockers Lucite transom gate Fiberglass stairs to gunwales & flybridge Engine and generator access
- 15KW Kohler Genset in sound shield, NEW 2011 (6) Group 27 batteries (1) 8D battery 40 & 60a Sentry chargers Vanner battery equalizer Parallel switch 25' and 50' 50a Shore power cords w/extensions Glendinning Cablemaster
- Maxwell 1200 anchor windlass 66# Bruce anchor with 5/16" chain FX23 Fortress spare anchor with 3/4" rode Anchor/Foredeck washdown Molded fiberglass radar arch Windshield, hatch & bridge companionway covers SS bow and grabrails Rod holders Bomar hatch Integral swim platform with concealed ladder and storage 6-Man Inflatable Life Raft in Cannister
- 3-unit Cruisair Air Conditioning Vetus Bow Thruster Walker AirSeps Twin Disc Transmissions X-changer Oil Changing Firebuoy Automatic Fire Suppression Dripless Shaft Seals 2-1/2" SS Shafts 28" 4-Blade Bronze Props w/Spares SeaStar hydraulic steering Trim Tabs Racor filters Rule pumps Jabsco strainers & macerator
- Engines were rebuilt by Authorized Detroit Diesel dealer in 2003. There are currently around 1100 SMOH. The generator was replaced in 2011 and is still under warranty. There was a designer interior done and all soft goods were replaced as well as an enlarged simulated wood flooring covering in the galley. Vessel was ordered with a convertible office area in the third stateroom, (still sleeps one). TNT hydraulic lift and Novurania 12 foot dinghy. This is a one owner yacht which has had the best of care. Full buff and wax in Feb 2012, kept in covered slip. Overall shows very well and in excellent mechanical condition. Owner has retired and requests immediate sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole at 727-460-0228 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org