- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Full mechanical refit in 1999 including NEW 500HP Luggar diesel engines and 8 KW Northern Lights Generator! Recent electronics upgrade. A very fast, mechanically sound version of this classic sportfisherman. Very impressive performance. Owner will consider all offers.
Price Reduced From $115,000 Nov, 2013.
- Rich teak interior with custom carpeting and window treatments. Sleeps four in two staterooms. The Master is forward with a centerline queen berth, hanging locker and drawer storage, private access to the head with stall shower. Guest cabin to starboard with single upper and lower berths, locker and private head access. The in-line galley is opposite to port. Up three steps, the salon includes an L-shaped settee to port with storage, opposite an entertainment center above a breakfast bar with stools and an occasional chair. Built-in cabinetry includes a Kenmore washer, starboard side aft. Entertainment: Sony TV ~ Panasonic VCR ~ Hitachi Stereo ~ Optimus CD Player
- Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer Galley Maid 3 Burner stove w/oven Sharp microwave Disposal Kenmore washer & Sanyo dryer Central vacuum InstaHot water Hot & Cold pressure water
- VHF Depth Compass Garmin 4210 Mutifunction Display new 2011 Garmin HD Radar (2011) Garmin Fishfinder Module (2011) Hailer Sea Temp Gauge
- 12/110 Volt Systems 8KW Northern Lights 8KW Genset 500 Hrs. (New 1999) Glendinning Cablemaster (2) 8D Batteries (1) Groups 27 Battery Sentry Charger
- Factory fiberglass hardtop & 3-sided rigid enclosure for bridge station. Observation tower on hardtop. Dayton Davit w/cradle on bow Simpson Lawrence windlass Bruce anchor w/chain & rode Cockpit awning Transom door Salt water washdown Fenders in racks In deck refrigerated fish box Observation tower on Hardtop Bomar hatch on hardtop Cockpit controls Cockpit freezer Fiberglass Non Skid Decks
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin 500HP Lugger L6125A Diesels, New 1999, 6 cylinder, FWC 750 Hrs "Endowed with 674 cubic inches (11 ltr.) of displacement and a superb power-to-weight ratio, the Lugger L6125A produces 500 HP and over 1,300 foot pounds of torque. With a combustion chamber and high injection pressures specifically designed for superior fuel atomization, the L6125's fuel consumption is as low as 0.355 lbs./hp/hr." "Its freshwater cooled exhaust manifold, after cooler, and gear oil cooler extend engine life. Superior engineering has minimized belts and hoses, increasing reliability. Individual four valve heads and wet cylinder liners allow economical repairs or onboard rebuilding. And a mechanical fuel injection pump allows this L6125A to run without electronics or electricity." "From its low operating rpm to the nodular iron pistons, the L6125A is designed for longevity. Compared to higher rpm engines, it endures millions fewer rotations, millions fewer cylinder detonations, and less piston travel, resulting in overall reduced engine wear. The L6125A is the only marine diesel engine in its class with single-piece, nodular iron pistons - instead of two-piece aluminum and steel pistons." Twin Disc MG5085A Transmissions, New 1999, 1.72:1 RG AirSeps Glendinning engine synchronizers Hynautic hydraulic steering Panish flybridge & cockpit controls Cruisair 2-zone A/C w/SMX controls Halon automatic fire suppression 26x30 4-Blade props 3-Blade spares 2" S/S shafts, one spare Dripless shaft logs Bennett trim tabs Fuel transfer pump Bilge pumps & blowers New fuel tank, 1999 12 gallon Water heater Raritan head LectraSan system
- Fishing & Cockpit
- Murray Bros. fighting chair Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers Bait freezer in Cockpit Livewell Refrigerated Fish Box in Deck Cockpit controls Cockpit flood lights Rocket launcher Rod holders Transom Door Rocket Launcher Observation Tower on Hardtop
- Brokers Comments
- Very impressive performance. Boats leaps out of the water on plane and cruises comfortably in the mid twenties. Very low hours on a professional re-power in 1999. Engines, Northern Lights Generator and fuel tank were all done. Owner will listen to all offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole 727-460-0228 Email firstname.lastname@example.org