Very clean, one owner, non-tournament fished, lift- kept example. No bottom paint and engine warranties are good through July 2013. Fountain’s famous stepped-bottom deep “V” hull makes her ride one of the best on the water. Seller will consider 30’-34’ center console late model with twin engines for a trade.
- Very clean, one owner, non-tournament fished, lift- kept example. No bottom paint and engine warranties are good through July 2013. Fountain’s famous stepped-bottom deep “V” hull makes her ride one of the best on the water. Seller will consider 30’-34’ center console late model with twin engines for a trade.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- V-Berth Cabin Forward Center Console houses Marine Toilet Vanity Sink & Shower
- Aluminum T-Top w/6 Rocket Launcher Holders 2 King Fish Holders Cockpit Spreader Lights Taco Outriggers Overhead Pfd Storage Cockpit Coaming Pads K-Plane Trim Tabs Transom Door Armstrong Dive Ladder Forward Console Seat w/Drink Cooler Aft Transom Seat Anchor Locker 30 Lb. Danforth Anchor w/30’ Chain & 400’ Rode Dash Cover Helm Seat Cover Aft Seat Cover
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- 2 Garmin 4212 12” Displays for Bottom Machine GPS Map Plotter & Radar Icom VHF Radio w/Distress Function Marine Tuner/Stereo w/CD Player & Cockpit Speakers Compass XM Radio & Weather Paradox GPS Theft Device Electronic Engine Controls Hydraulic Steering Leaning Post Helm Seat w/Storage 5-Helm Seat Rod Holders Engine Gauges
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- 50 Gallon Live Well Raw Water Wash Down 6 Flush Mount Rod Holders on Deck Transom Sink & Bait Prep Gunnel Mount Rod Holders Tuna Tubes 2 – Manual Penn Downriggers Numerous In-Deck Fish Boxes
- AC Shorepower w/Converter 5 – 12v DC Batteries One Additional House Battery w/Selector Switches
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Mercury 300 HP 4-Stroke Verados w/530 Hrs S/S Props Balance of Engine Warranties (through July 2013)
- Loadmaster Tri-axle aluminum trailer available Last engine service was 15 hours ago (12/2011)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.