- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Classic example of a well maintained and upgraded Bahia Mar!
- Classic example of a well maintained and upgraded Bahia Mar!
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- V-Berth Cabin Forward w/Vanity Sink Aft to Starboard w/Marine Head Storage Under V-Berths Electra-San Toilet Treatment Mermaid Marine Air
- Huge Cockpit w/Glasstech Replacement Sole Engine Boxes Hinge Inboard for Excellent Access Cushions for Engine Hatches Access Hatches throughout Sole Full Cockpit Coaming Pads 3-Sided Enclosure w/Side Panel U-Zips Custom Aluminum Bow Pulpit w/Roller Aluminum Bow Rail Danforth Style Anchor w/Chain & Rope Rode Teak Sole at Helm Rub Rail Replaced
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Helm Forward to Starboard w/Built-In Double Helm Seat w/Tackle Center Below Overhead Electronics Box Original Kevin White Compass Robertson Auto-Pilot Furuno Fcv-667 Color Bottom Machine VHF Radio Northstar 800x GPS Trim Tabs Single Windshield Wiper To Port Large Built-In Tackle Station Ray E120 Color GPS Chart Plotter Map & Bottom Machine VHF Radio Tower Stereo Tuner
- 110 V Shorepower Battery 2-8d Batteries New 2/10 Shorepower Cord
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Crusader 454/350 Hp Freshwater Cooled Engines Halon Bottles Sea Strainers Remote Water Separator Fuel Filters Exhaust Elbows Done 2006 3 Blade 20x20 Props
- DETAILED BROKER’S COMMENTS
- In the market for a stand up Bahia Mar this has had only 3 owners who have always maintained and continuously upgraded. Current owner is the service manager for an engine distributor. Seller will work with buyer on a Yanmar diesel conversion.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.