- 34 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 Litre
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the Sea Ray Express cruiser, with straight drive transmissions, (not the Sundancer).She offers recent twin 7.4 Litre fresh water cooled Mercruiser engines with very low hours and recent exhaust risers and manifolds. She has a 6.5 KW Westerbeke, 12,000 BTUs of reverse cycle Cruisair, and is appointed in mist green and camel tones. The canvas package is extensive with a full bimini and enclosure, an aft bimini with camper package as well as a cockpit cover. Lots of good life left here for very little money.
- Sleeps 4. The stateroom is forward with a queen berth, port & starboard hanging lockers and an overhead hatch. Aft to port is the convertible dinette followed by the dry bar with icemaker and further aft by the service panel. The galley is to starboard and followed by the head with shower. Aft and out a central slider into the single-level cockpit, the helm is to starboard with a matching passenger seat that also faces aft. Additional bench seating is across the transom. The interior is appointed in shades of teal and white with teak trim and the exterior canvas is green. Sony AM/FM/CD in Salon Raritan icemaker VacuFlush head Blinds & Curtains Carpeting Reading lights
- Refrigerator w/freezer, New 2011 Microwave oven Princess 3-burner electric stove Hot & cold pressure water Built-in coffee maker
- Standard VHF radios Garmin GPS with Charting Garmin 160C Fish Finder 4" Ritchie compass Sony AM/FM/CD in Cockpit
- 12 & 110V Systems 6.5 KW Westerbeke generator, 916 Hrs, Serviced 09/2011 (3) Batteries, 2009 ProMariner 30amp charger Shore cord
- Anchor Windlass w/remote Bow pulpit w/rails "Stand-up" Bimini with three sided enclosure Aft Bimini with full eisenglass as well as canvas enclosure. (Camper package) Full cockpit storage cover. Radar arch Swim platform w/ladder Transom door Cockpit carpet
- 12,000 BTU Cruisair r/c air conditioning Halon fire control Hynautic hydraulic steering Morse controls Bennett trim tabs Windshield wipers Holding tank w/macerator Bilge pumps Bilge blowers (3) Groco raw water sea strainers Water heater Fresh Water Cooled Engines
- Consistently maintained by Dealer since this seller's purchase 18 years ago, TWO OF US has enjoyed excellent and consistent ownership. Port engine was replaced with a remanufactured long block in 2000, currently 475 hours.The starboard motor was replaced with a remanufactured long block, 2009 (now with only 175 hours). Both motors received new manifolds and risers in 2009. Sea Ray dealer has done all of the work. Last bottom paint in 02/11. Mechanically very sound, much better than average condition. Boat is still actively used and maintained.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Please Click Here