- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1l HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER WANTS OUT AND IS READY TO MAKE A DEAL.
CLEAN BOAT WITH LIGHT USE AND A VERY MOTIVATED OWNER!!
This two owner 2002 38’ Cruisers 3870 Express with twin 8.1, 420hp MerCruisers with only 355 hours is in outstanding condition. This is a very popular two stateroom, two head design that is perfect for both inshore and offshore family cruising. The large mid-stateroom with twin bunks that can be converted to a king berth includes a private head with standup shower along with a stand-up changing area with large closets. The forward stateroom features a walk-around queen bed with custom cherry pedestal table. The crescent shaped dinette in the salon converts to an additional berth. The oversized galley has an abundance of stowage, full size refrigerator/freezer and microwave. The spacious cockpit is ideal for entertaining with forward and aft guest seating, a refrigerator/icemaker, along with easy access to either the bow sun pad or swim platform that includes a hot/cold shower. This boat is priced to sell and the owner will consider all offers.
- Total Power: 420
- This two owner 2002 38’ Express has been very well cared for and is in immaculate “like new “condition. Her spacious interior includes two heads, full service galley that features unique amidships stateroom with a stand-up dressing area, flat screen TV with satellite along with private head and shower. The cockpit includes a huge L- lounge opposite the helm that also has a port side wet bar and ice maker. A transom door provides access to the extended swim platform that has a shower and locker. Also included is a walk-thru windshield that gives access to a large sun pad. She has been lightly used and is loaded with factory options. This is truly one of the finest looking boats in its class and is priced to sell. Please see Full Specs for a complete list of extras and updates.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- When entering the roomy cockpit through the transom gate, directly on the port side is a refrigerator/icemaker and sink. Off to the starboard side is a U-shaped cushioned seating area with a removable oval fiberglass pedestal table. Through the transom gate and down two steps is the extended swim platform that includes a large transom storage locker, hot/cold shower, and a concealed swimming ladder. Back through the transom gate and up two steps brings you to the cushioned forward L-shaped seating area with oversized helm bench. Forward, through the convenient windshield walkthrough provides access to the bow and sun pad. From the cockpit, down six steps, you enter the very attractive cherry neutral-tone cabin with cream shag carpeting, cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads throughout. The main salon on the port side includes an cherry pedestal table with cream wraparound seating which converts to an additional berth, four concealed cabinets, two portholes and an overhead translucent hatch. Across to the starboard side is the galley with a full-size refrigerator/freezer, a 2 burner stove, microwave/convection oven, Corian surrounded stainless steel sink and a large flat screen TV. Ample storage is provided above and below the countertops. Moving forward is the attractive mirror-trimmed master stateroom which has a queen island berth with innerspring mattress, custom made cherry pedestal table, two nightstands, two hanging lockers, six overhead cabinets, two large drawers, and a round overhead translucent hatch. The en-suite head on the starboard side includes a cream fiberglass stand-up shower with molded bench and Lucite door, cream ceramic toilet, cream fiberglass/Corian counter top with storage below and a oval shaped sink with mirrored cabinets. Moving aft and down one step, you enter the private guest stateroom with twin side by side bunks that can be converted into a king berth. Also included is a built-in dresser, nightstand, large mirrored closet, storage locker and screened porthole. The en-suite head on the port side has a cream fiberglass shower enclosure, cream ceramic toilet with fiberglass cover, cream fiberglass/Corian countertop with storage below, round sink, large mirrored cabinet and a screened porthole.
- Main Salon
- Large crescent cherry table Cream ultra-leather seating Cherry storage cabinets Recessed overhead directional lights Concealed speakers Accent lighting 12V plug Telephone jack Clarion AM/FM/ with 6 CD changer SMX II air conditioning control panel Custom mini-blinds Round overhead translucent hatch SS-framed tinted portholes Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Carpeted stairs Cream shag carpeting Carpet protectors snap in/out Cherry wood doors and frame Large LG flat screen TV w/ Sea King Satellite System
- Recessed Tundra full-size refrigerator with freezer Princess 2- burner stove Sharpe microwave/convection oven Corian surrounded stainless steel sink Cherry upper and lower cabinets Fluorescent countertop lights Recessed overhead direction lights 110V receptacles SS-framed tinted porthole
- Master Stateroom
- Queen island berth with storage below Custom innerspring mattress Custom made cherry pedestal table Nightstands Mirrored hanging lockers Mirrored storage bins Cherry trimmed Shelves Recessed overhead directional lights Accent Lighting 110V receptacles Carbon monoxide alarm SMX II air conditioning control panel Round overhead translucent hatch SS-framed tinted portholes Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Cream shag carpeting
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin side by side berths Neutral tone bedspreads, pillows, headboard Built in dresser and nightstand Large mirrored closet Mirrored cabinet Overhead fluorescent recessed light Reading lights Directional lights Carbon monoxide alarm SS-framed screened tinted porthole Cherry trimmed shelf Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Cream shag carpeting
- Cockpit, Electronics and Helm
- Cushioned oversized helm bench Garmin 2010c GPS/Chartplotter Uniden ES VHF radio Clarion AM/FM/CD w/ remote Compass L-shaped cushioned seating Large U-shaped cushioned aft seating Oval fiberglass pedestal table Concealed U-Line refrigerator/icemaker Molded fiberglass sink Fiberglass storage cabinets Covered 110V receptacle Recessed cup holders Fiberglass transom gate White Lucite sliding cabin door with screen Access hatch to engine room All new canvas with full enclosure including Strataglass and U-zippers Cockpit carpet Walk-through windshield Canvas sunbrella helm cover Removable front window screen cover
- Deck and Hull
- Fiberglass radar arch Aluminum framed tinted wrap around windshield Windshield walkthrough to bow Stainless steel bow rails, handrails, and rub rail Bow pulpit w/ Windlass and remote Cockpit wash-down Bomar hatches Integrated fiberglass swim platform Concealed aluminum swimming ladder Large transom storage locker Hot/cold transom shower Nonskid deck Deck carpet w/ snap in/out
- Engine Details, Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Twin 8.1, 420hp MerCruisers w/ 355 hours Engine synchronizer Sea Star hydraulic steering Spin on oil/fuel filters Rule bilge pumps Fire suppression system Reverse cycle HAC Bennett trim tabs Vacuflush waste system 10.5 Gal hot water heater Shower sump Cross over fuel system Bilge lighting Drip-less shaft logs Seawater strainers 30 amp shore power with 50’ cables 7.5 kw Generator with sound shield w/ 310 hours Battery parallel emergency start Battery condition monitor Oil change system Rudder angle indicator Central vacuum
- Brokers Comments
- This two owner 2002 38’ Cruisers 3870 Express with twin 8.1, 420hp MerCruisers with only 355 hours is in outstanding condition. This is a very popular two stateroom, two head design that is perfect for both inshore and offshore family cruising. The large mid-stateroom with twin bunks that can be converted to a king berth includes a private head with standup shower along with a stand-up changing area with large closets. The forward stateroom features a walk-around queen bed with custom cherry pedestal table. The crescent shaped dinette in the salon converts to an additional berth. The oversized galley has an abundance of stowage, full size refrigerator/freezer and microwave. The spacious cockpit is ideal for entertaining with forward and aft guest seating, a refrigerator/icemaker, along with easy access to either the bow sun pad or swim platform that includes a hot/cold shower. This boat is priced to sell and the owner will consider all offers. ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE – 42’ SLIP IN LITTLE RIVER, SOUTH CAROLINA
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.