- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 1995 53’ Ocean Super Sport has the very powerful and efficient MAN 820HP engines and provides a comfortable 28 knot cruise. The “Bottom Line” sports the much preferred three stateroom, two head, galley up layout with the large Master forward and offers Oceans signature blend of aggressive styling, eye popping luxury and exhilarating performance.
This sport fish has been maintained by a very experienced owner who has kept her constantly updated and has received many recent upgrades.
The owner is downsizing and is looking for offers. Call today for more details or to schedule a personal showing.
- Displacement: 64,000
- Total Power: 820 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 34
- Fuel: 860 Fresh Water: 200
- The “BOTTOM LINE” will comfortably sleep 6 in 3 owner and guest staterooms that include 2 guest heads and 2 guest showers. The very unique master stateroom is all the way forward with a center island queen berth athwartship off the port side bulkhead. Additional features include a flat screen HDTV, a makeup vanity with mirror and stool, two hanging lockers and abundant storage in overhead cabinetry and under the berth. The spacious en suite master bath with private stall shower, mirrored ceiling and Corian® countertops is located in the forepeak. Moving aft of the master through a companionway, to port is the VIP guest stateroom with oversize double berth, large hanging locker, overhead cabinetry, mirror and built in drawers. On the starboard side of the companionway is the guest head followed by the second guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, hanging locker and built in drawers. Aft and up three steps to port is the fully equipped home size galley with massive storage, Corian® countertops and a teak and holly sole. Directly across the galley is the dinette with seating for six on an L-shaped back settee that also includes two pull out custom stools. Above the dinette on the starboard forward bulkhead is the built in entertainment center housing the stereo components and a 32” Sharpe Aquis HDTV. The main salon is directly aft of the galley and dinette and features a large L-shaped sofa with storage beneath surrounding an expandable high gloss teak hi-lo table to port and swiveling club chair to starboard. A wet bar with ice maker, bottle and glass storage and Perma Pub liquor dispenser is built directly into the starboard side cabinetry that rounds out this very impressive and luxurious Super Sport.
- Main Salon
- Aluminum/Teak Sliding Door w/Security Lock Teak Paneled Bulkheads Carpeting, Stain Master (Replaced 2008) Recessed Lighting Designer Leather Sofa w/Storage Table, High-Low, Hi-Gloss Teak Wet Bar w/Icemaker and Liquor Dispenser Entertainment Center (Flat Screen TV, Panasonic 5-Disc CD Changer, Home Theater System)
- Corian® Countertops Kenmore Dishwasher Kitchen Aid 4 Burner Electric Stovetop Sub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer U-line Ice Maker w/Filtration ISE Instant Hot Water Dispenser Broan Trash Compactor Large Galley Stainless Sink Pullout Spray Faucet Teak and Holly Sole Drawer and Cabinet Storage Panasonic Convection Microwave Fresh Water Gauge Overhead Glass Racks Hot Water Heater Duplex Electrical Outlets Kenmore Washer and Dryer Central Vacuum System
- Master Stateroom
- Large Center Island Berth Carpeting, Stain Master Mattress – 5” Foam w/Zippered Cover Custom Pillows Light Fixtures, 12V and 120V Full Length Mirror Night Stand w/Drawers Custom Décor Selection Headliner Overhead Cabinets Dresser w/Drawers Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers A/C and Heat Controls En Suite Head w/Full Standup Shower and Mirrored Vanity Entertainment Center
- Guest Stateroom
- Large Berth, Storage underneath Stereo Carpeting, Stain Master Teak Raised Panel Entrance Door Hanging Lockers Drawers
- Crew Stateroom
- Over and Under Bunks Central Vacuum System Drawers
- Master / Guest Heads
- Vinyl Flooring Vinyl Wall Covering Mirrored Ceiling Corian® Countertop Stall Showers w/Privacy Glass Doors Exhaust Blower Vanity and Mirrors w/Drawers Linen Storage Towel Bars Lights, 12V and 120V Duplex Outlets, 120V VacuFlush Head Systems
- Flybridge Electronics
- The Ocean SS 53’ offers a spacious flybridge with plenty of seating, outstanding visibility, and a console that is large enough to fit the most complete and extensive electronics packages. Helm seat is centerline, with companion seat to starboard. There is also a bench-style seat with rod storage ahead of the helm console, with a built-in under counter refrigerator. To port is a second bench style seat with rod storage below. The flybridge includes a large factory hardtop, four-sided enclosure, helm console canvas, overhead hatch, and each access from cockpit. A full electronics package contains all the equipment needed for offshore fishing and cruising. Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Bennett Trim Tabs Windlass w/Remote Fiberglass Hardtop w/4 Sided Eisenglass Enclosure Pompanette Helm Seat w/Cushions Pompanette Companion Seat w/Cushions Spreader Lights Teaser Reels Recessed Custom Blue Lighting Danforth High Speed Constellation Compass Front and Side Bench Seating w/Pleated Polyfoam Cushions and Table Weatherproof Duplex Electrical Outlet, 120V All Wiring w/Circuit Breakers for Electronics ICOM IM 502 Raymarine Tridata System NorthStar 951X GPS/Plotter Clarion Stereo Hailer (2) Raymarine E-120 Displays w/Radar, Depth, and GPS (New 2009)
- Deck and Cockpit
- Teak Covering Boards, New 2009 Auto Windlass Custom Recessed Blue Lighting Danforth Anchor, 300ft Chain Pompanette Fighting Chair Large In-Sole Fish Box Recessed Hydraulic Cockpit Controls Bow Pulpit w/Stainless Rails Cockpit Freezer Freshwater and Saltwater Washdown Molded Fiberglass, Self Bailing Bait Center w/Freezer and Sink w/Fresh Water Spigot Cockpit Side Lockers Tackle Lockers Transom Gate w/Hinged Stern Door Door to Engine Room 12V Deep Drop Access TV and Phone Cable Access Plastimo 6 Man Life Raft Triple Spreader 36’ Outriggers with 14’ Center Rigger
- Fishing Equipment / Cockpit
- Triple Spreader Outriggers w/Center Rigger Pompanette Fighting Chair Extra-Large in Sole Fish Box Live Well Flush Mounted Rod Holders Gaff Storage New Teak Covering Boards Fresh and Raw Water Wash downs Bait and Tackle Station Cockpit Controls Transom Door Bait Freezer and Bait Tray Teaser Reels Stereo Speakers
- 12 Volt, 4 Group 31 Batteries on Each Side Battery Charger Glendinning Cable Master Onan 12.5Kw with Sound Shield Cruisair Air-Conditioning System (2) w/SMX Electronic Controls Hot Water Heater/Pressure System 110V and 220V AC Electrical System 12V DC Electrical System Battery Paralleling Switch 220V, 50 Amp IB7003 Dockside Electrical Cable Master Electrical Panel w/Circuit Breakers Cable, Telephone inlet Voltage Meter Engine Synchronizers Zinc Anodes
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MAN 820 HP Engines Oil X-Changer System Fuel Transfer Pump Three Rule 2000 Bilge Pumps High Water Alarm ZF Transmissions 1.580:1 Strong Seal Dripless Shaft Seals Fireboy Fire Suppression System Engine Room Blowers Racor Filtration Fresh Water Cooling System Engine Room Sound and Heat Insulation Emergency Engine Stop Engine Exhaust System AirSeps Fuel Tanks (4) Water Pump Engine Mount Engine Hour Meters Air Induction System Holding Tank Sendure Raw Water Intakes 110V and DC Overhead Lighting Fresh Water Spigot in Engine Room Bronze Rudders w/Struts and Bearings Nibral Propellers (4) 18x32
- Additional Equipment
- Spare Propellers Blue Lighting, Flybridge and Cockpit 6 Man Life Raft
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- This high-powered sport fisherman appeals to the most discerning anglers who are looking for Ocean’s proven mix of styling, luxury and overall performance. The “BOTTOM LINE” has been very well cared for by an experienced owner and has been updated regularly.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.