- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 63L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Custom Harris Express, Renegade, is a proven offshore performer. She has a rich history and a superb reputation for being extremely seaworthy, stable, economical and safe. This is a highly customized express with a great profile, spacious interior and a large cockpit that includes a custom tower with a second helm. This Express combines a downeast style with all the accommodations of a family cruiser. She is small enough for easy handling but large enough for comfort and will get offshore to the bluefin grounds with ease. This classic has been very well maintained and updated extensively by a fastidious owner, she will provide years of dependable service. This rare classic is priced to the market and will not last long. Call today for more information or to schedule a private showing.
- Displacement: 25000
- Total Power: 335
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Aft of the forward locker is a v-birth with storage drawers below. Directly above the v-berths are storage racks that hold up to twelve rods. There are three skylights in the main cabin that provide for ample lighting and ventilation. Aft, on the port side, is a dinette with a chart table that can convert into a double bunk. The galley is directly opposite and includes a stainless steel sink with multiple storage cabinets above, 2- burner electric stove, microwave, and a Norcold ss refrigerator. Aft of the galley is an enclosed head that includes a vanity and mirror. Up six steps to the bridge is a center helm station which provides a 360 degree wide open view of the cockpit. The fully enclosed bridge has wrap around curtains that provides for a very comfortable setting. There is also an enclosed electronics box that sits directly overhead. The second helm station with controls on the custom tuna tower can easily be reached by climbing the built-in pipe welder’s ladder that straddle each side of the tower. The tower will allow you to search and find any number of sportfishing species of your choice. Down three steps thru the center is the large fishing cockpit which is over 110 square feet. There are dual rigging stations, 40 gallon built-in live bait well, full tuna access door and a custom Renegade big game fighting chair.
- Stainless steel sink Norcold SS refrigerator 2 burner electric stove( alcohol/electric ) Cabinets Dinette Microwave Custom teak sole Stand-up shower/head with vanity/mirror 3 Hatches ( all new )
- Custom teak cockpit Custom teak fishing deck, gunnels & stern Open access tuna door at water level Raised helm station Full tuna tower with buggy top & second station Danforth Anchor w/200 ft rode Remote search light Saltwater wash down 3-Sided enclosure Steel bow rails 170 quart cooler
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio with remote RAM mike for tuna tower Furuno FCV 6000L depth sounder (2) Furuno GP 1650D color DGPS plotter with map-chip Furuno Model 1622 16 mile radar, closed array Rapid fix 406 GPS interfaced EPIRB w/ Garmin GPS-12 Furuno auto-pilot FAP-300 Jenson stereo radio/CD with 2 internal/external speakers
- Fishing Equiptment
- 27 ft double outriggers Spreader lights 10 Rod holders over the v berth 14 Mounted to top of the helm station 8 rod holders including 1 top mounted ( multi-directional ) Dual rigging stations Renegade big game fighting chair with cover Bucket harness Flying gaff ( tuna fishing ) 40 gallon built in live bait well
- Engine Details, Mechanical Equiptment and Electrical
- Twin Volvo Diesel TAMD63L 335 HP (1000 hrs) Trim tabs Morse controls 3 Bilge pumps Two 150 gallon fuel tanks (port/starboard ) 5 gallon S/S hot water heater (shore power) Air dryer for cabin 20 gallon fresh water tank Shore power 2 Batteries with switches Battery charger with timer
- 5 Commercial off-shore life vests with strobe lights Dock box 2 spare props Mooring lines Hose and reel New shore power cord Bottom cleaned monthly Bottom painted annually
- Broker's Remarks
- This is a very well cared for Harris Express that has been maintained to impeccable standards by a meticulous owner. This beautiful boat is truly a classic. Come see for yourself and you will be immediately won over by her classic downeast lines, graceful styling and unbelievable ride. Call to schedule an appointment to see this boat for yourself today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.