- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat is 100% ready to go. NOT a project, just a motivated seller!
New Bottom paint, zincs and completed wash, compound and wax 7/14.
Engine room detailed 11/14 100% ready to go!
Creative styling, a spacious interior and quality construction made the 420 Aft Cabin a popular yacht in the Sea Ray fleet both during and after the production years. Aft cabin motor yachts look more like condos than boats, but the sleek profile of the 420 speaks volumes about Sea Ray’s ability to incorporate European styling influences in an American built yacht. Built on a fully cored hull with prop pockets and underwater exhausts, the 420 has more interior space than seem possible in a yacht her size. The three stateroom floor plan is arranged with double beds in the fore and aft staterooms, while the second guest stateroom, which can be converted into a laundry room, extends under the salon sole. The galley is down which allows space in the salon for an “L” shaped dinette. Topside, a fiberglass dodger surrounds the aft deck, and molded steps descend to the wide swim platform. Additional features include a spacious fly bridge, wide side decks, radar arch, transom storage compartment, and aft deck wet bar. The Caterpillar 430 hp diesel motors easily cruise the boat in the mid 20 mph range while the boat can reach 25-27 mph wide open.
A beautiful 3 stateroom, 2 head boat with massive interior and exterior volume, DOUBLE EAGLE will please and should be on your list for an aft cabin motor yacht.
I just brought this boat from Hampton, VA to New Bern, NC (November 2014) and she ran flawlessly cruising at 20 mph/2500 rpm. Ran through 3-5 ft seas and as great! Don't miss this boat!
- Total Power: 350
- ALL NEW CARPETS WERE INSTALLED May 2013! BEAUTIFUL! ALL NEW CANVAS AND ENCLOSURES IN 2012! BEAUTIFUL! UNDER PRICED AND READY TO GO. From the large aft deck and into the main salon you will immediately notice the volume of space, magnificent cherry cabinetry, Berber carpets and light ultra-leather fabrics. To port is the entry into the master stateroom which offers a centerline queen berth, hanging lockers, vanity and mirror, storage drawers and an ensuite head with separate shower. In the salon and to starboard is the large “L” shaped settee with two pull out storage bins, which also act as ottomans. To port and forward is the large “C” shaped dinette and adjustable table which is elevated to give a panoramic view. To starboard is a wonderful breakfast bar with two stools and a view of the galley. Down a few steps you enter the large galley to starboard and to port is the third stateroom with hanging locker, storage, and a twin bed. Further forward is the day head to port which also acts as the head for the forward two staterooms. The VIP stateroom is in the bow with a centerline queen berth, hanging lockers, and storage drawers. Back to the aft deck there are port and starboard acrylic wing doors which lead to the foredeck along wide side decks. The aft deck has a wet bar and ice maker along the forward starboard side, beautiful matching sofa and chairs for exterior living in comfort, and snap in carpeting. From the aft deck and up a few molded steps onto the flybridge there are two helm chairs and a large settee along the aft flybridge which will seat a crowd.
- A large “C” shaped galley complete with solid surface counter tops, large sink and ample storage, the galley will please any discriminating chef. Kenyon 3 burner electric stove top Sharp Carousel convection oven Black and Decker space saver coffee maker Sub-Zero separate 12 cubic foot refrigerator and freezer NuTone built in counter top blender Solid surface countertops U-Line icemaker at aft deck wet bar
- NEW COMPLETE Aft Deck and Flybridge Sunbrella Enclosure 2011. Lofrans Progress 1 windlass Plow anchor with chain and rope rode Wash down system in forward and aft locker Swim platform storage locker Stainless steel swim platform boarding ladder Stainless steel stations and deck hardware Cable and telephone connections Acrylic wing doors Aft deck hardtop Sunbrella full bridge and aft deck enclosure Sunbrella matching helm cover Snap in carpets for aft deck and helm Magma grill Bow sun cushion Stainless steel fender racks Aft deck furniture
- Sea Ray Systems Monitor at helm Garmin 3210 color GPS/chartplotter/radar Raytheon NAV 398 GPS/Loran display Raytheon RayPilot 650 autopilot Raytheon Ray 270 VHF radio Raytheon RayData display for navigation, depth and speed ACR remote controlled spotlight Ritchie compass
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC power Westerbeke 8 Kw generator with 1200 hours 50 Amp power cord and splitters ProMariner 60 Amp battery charging system Marine Air system with air and reverse heat Marine Air SMX II electronic controllers Clarion CMD5 AM/FM/SAT radio at flybridge with Sony and Pioneer speakers Clarion Magi-Tune M5470 AM/FM in main salon with remote speakers Clarion M-635 (6) disc CD player in main salon Sea Tel In-Motion HD antenna satellite television system with DirecTV receivers Panasonic OmniVision 13” color TV with VHS in master and VIP staterooms Samsung 23” flatscreen TV in main salon Toshiba SD-K770 DVD player Beam central vacuum system Waste Level Monitors in fwd and aft heads 10 gallon hot water heater
- Caterpillar 3116, starboard with 1200 hrs, port engine replaced in 2008 with 400 hrs by Caterpillar Prop pockets and underwater exhaust Dripless shaft logs Engine synchronizer Bennett trim tabs Full instrumentation Morse transmission and throttle controls Sea Fire halon fire suppression system
- Broker's Comments
- DELIVERY, INSURANCE and FINANCING information available through listing broker.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- United Yacht Sales of the Carolinas is based in New Bern, NC and is one of only 36 Endorsed Brokerages in the USA and Canada through the Certified Professional Yacht Broker Association. The principle broker, John Peterson, is one of only 500 Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (CPYB) in the USA and Canada. Buy and sell with complete confidence.