New Bridge Enclosure!
One of the most famous and successful boats in Silverton history has been the 34 Convertible. Over the years, more than 1,200 of these boats in various renditions have made family cruising and fishing fun and affordable. To celebrate their 35th Anniversary, Silverton introduced the 34 Convertible in 2004. Modern lines and a proven hull grace this comfortable 2-stateroom interior, which features an innovative split head plan with a dry head and vanity to port and a separate stall shower to starboard. The cherry wood salon offers a convertible sofa and plenty of room to entertain. The oversize flybridge with pilot, companion and guest seating rounds out this value-packed model.
Silverton engineers along with the help of noted designer Donald Blount & Associates have created an easily driven hull that performs well with smaller displacement engines providing better economy and increased range. Shallow propeller tunnels have lowered the drive angle to increase efficiency and reduce the draft as well. Silverton’s evolution of design and 35 years of experience has delivered the best 34 Convertible ever.
SHEBEEN is a beautiful example of this very popular cruising sedan with some very nice options added. She is in great condition and aggressively priced. Owner is ready to sell.
- LWL: 34
- Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 18k Max Speed: 24k
- Fuel: 286 Fresh Water: 94 Holding: 37
- Shebeen sleeps six in a comfortable and open floorplan with attractive cherry wood interior. The master stateroom is forward with canted berth, hanging lockers, TV and ample storage and attractive linens. The midship guest berths are over under bunks with storage. The head and shower are split with vanity to port and shower to starboard. The galley is spacious and open to the salon. The salon offers a convertible dinette to port near the gally and also an entertainment center with flat panel TV/DVD. On starboard is an ultra leather settee that converts to a berth. Shebeen features carpet covers and custom blinds and has the optional lighting package with remote (the door key has a remote for the exterior door lights and the inside lights all have dimmers.)
- 13'10" beam provides a spacious cockpit area suitable for fishing and relaxing Removable cockpit deck storage 3 rocket launchers 2 10" SS cleats 316L stainless hardware throughout Transom door with bar latch, transom shower Wet bar with refrigerator, cutting board and storage Dockside TV/phone hookup 1" bow rails Bow pulpit Full beam 3' wide swim platform with ladder Hot and cold freshwater washdown Dockside water hookup Electric storage locker aft Transom fishbox Cockpit carpet (exterior carpet kit never used below, only on bridge) Full bridge enclosure - white stamoid Maxwell windlass with bow and remote controls Separate am/fm/cd radio on the bridge Flybridge handrails Flybridge seating for six Flybridge storage SS steering wheel Tempered safety glass 2 pedestal helm chairs Molded steps to bridge
- Corian countertops Two burner electric stove 110/12V refrigerator/freezer Microwave oven Cherry cabinetry Coffeemaker Ultra leather seating on dinette
- 7.3kw Kohler generator with sound shield Two zone reverse cycle A/C with heat Dripless shafts Twin 30 amp shore power outlets Par-Quiet electric freshwater head Interior lighting group Central vacumming system Tru-charge battery charger 4 batteries AC/DC breaker panel Remote spotlight Horn Engine room blower Dual battery system switch Fore and aft bilge pumps Oil exchange system Holding tank with deck pumpout and macerator Dual lever throttle and transmission controls Racor filters Trim tabs Hydraulic steering Water and holding tank monitors
- Raymarine C-80 GPS with receiver ST60 display with bronze transducer Raytheon VHF One 19" flat panel TV/DVD and one 12" TV AM/FM/CD (plays ten) with salon speakers Separate am/fm/cd radio on the bridge with speakers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES