- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This muscular express splits the difference between luxury sportcruiser and tournament level fishing machine. Beautifully finished interior features an elegant master stateroom, large U-shaped dinette, roomy head with separate stall shower, solid teak cabinetry, first rate galley appliances and a very appealing teak and holly cabin sole. Topside highlights include L-shaped companion seat, sturdy windshield with opening vent, and smartly designed helm along with wide side decks. The cockpit boasts a beefy transom door and provides direct engine access.
“Current Affair” has been maintained to the highest standards by an extremely knowledgeable and experienced owner.
- This muscular express splits the difference between luxury sportcruiser and tournament level fishing machine. Beautifully finished interior features an elegant master stateroom, large U-shaped dinette, roomy head with separate stall shower, solid teak cabinetry, first rate galley appliances and a very appealing teak and holly cabin sole. Topside highlights include L-shaped companion seat, sturdy windshield with opening vent, and smartly designed helm along with wide side decks. The cockpit boasts a beefy transom door and provides direct engine access. “Current Affair” has been maintained to the highest standards by an extremely knowledgeable and experienced owner.
- This Tiara 4100 Open is the perfect Fishing/Cruising vessel. From the oversized master stateroom with its island queen with cavernous storage areas to the nearly eight foot long dinette sofa that converts to a double berth. The backrest locks up into a Pullman berth for additional sleeping arrangements. There is extensive storage for extended long range trips with large hanging lockers and ample cabinet space. The large head with its separate stall shower is located to starboard and is connected to the master with a private en-suite entry as well as a salon entry. The galley is L-shaped and extremely spacious for a vessel of this size. Meal preparation is a pleasure. A solid surface fountainhead countertop wraps in an L-shape and provides a very functional work space. A large double stainless steel sink and hot/cold faucet is large enough for washing pots and pans. There is a built-in coffee maker, recessed twin burner cooktop (w/cover), large convection microwave oven, upper dish lockers, two utensil drawers, pull out pantry and full standup refrigerator/freezer.
- Main Salon
- Port L-lounge converts to a dinette with seating for up to five with pedestal. Lounge converts to double berth and the lounge backrest converts to a single upper Pullman style berth. Teak interior Bose entertainment center Quasar television with VCR/CD Weems & Plath clock & barometer Marine Air systems® 12,000 BTU air conditioner w/reverse cycle heat Teak & holly cabin sole Recessed halogen overhead lighting Varnished two-tone wood hi/lo twin pedestal dining table AC/DC electrical panel built into aft bulkhead Two opening ports w/screens Overhead opening hatch w/screen Air conditioning control panel 120V outlets throughout Cable TV/phone outlet L-shaped lounge/dinette seating to port w/storage below & teak fold-out table; seats 4-5. Converts to double lower berth w/a backrest converting to a Pullman Teak entry steps
- Norcold DE 61refrigerator/freezer Corian® countertop Two-burner electric cooktop with Corian® cover and safety shut off switch Black and Decker spacemaker built-in coffee maker Panasonic dimension 4 microwave and convection oven – built-in overhead Quasar TV/VCR – built-in aft bulkhead Nutone food center/blender food processer – countertop mounted Black and Decker toaster oven/broiler Double stainless steel undermount sink with Corian® cover Pressure fresh water system Grohe single faucet and separate sprayer Xintex carbon monoxide detector Opening hull port with screen Air conditioning vent overhead Recessed overhead halogen lighting 110 volt outlet Hanging locker Exhaust fan
- Master Staterooom
- This cabin is finished in white with teak trim including the forward bulkhead. Center Island Queen Berth has gas-assist lift to storage below and shelf storage outboard port and starboard. Port cedar-lined locker has a flip-up vanity mirror and make-up locker. Starboard cedar-lined hanging locker has shelves. Forward bulkhead port and starboard 12-volt Halogen reading lamps and a mounted mirror. There is a privacy bi-fold main door and a second private door access to head. Manually actuated queen pedestal berth w/innerspring mattress 2 storage drawers below Custom fitted comforter Huge storage compartment under berth Cedar-backed hanging lockers Upper hullside storage cabinets, port to starboard Two (2) reading lights w/independent switches Marine Air Systems® 10,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat for stateroom and head Bi-fold entry door separating master stateroom from salon Private entry to head Panasonic AC/DC television Shelves outboard the berth port and starboard Port and starboard window ports with screens Overhead opening hatch with screen
- Oversized head has dual access from both the salon and forward Master Stateroom. The large, full standup head has a separate shower stall and VacuFlush toilet system. The head has a fiberglass nonskid flooring with a sump drain. It features an easy to clean white molded shower with aluminum trimmed glass door. The shower has a molded-in seat, stainless steel towel bar and separate overhead lighting. The head has a vanity and countertop with a white bowl sink, mirror over, and storage below. VacuFlush® toilet Full frame doors with dual entry from master stateroom and salon Full fiberglass head with glass shower door, stall shower with sump pump drain, and integrated seat Corian® vanity countertop Corian® sink and storage below Mirrored, lighted vanity/medicine cabinet above sink Upper linen storage cabinet Exhaust fan Linen stowage locker above 12-volt Halogen lighting overhead Overhead opening hatch and screen Teak Interior
- Hull, Deck & Upper Cockpit
- White gelcoat hull & deck Gelcoat black bootline Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck & cockpit surfaces Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings Two (2) Lewmar® deck hatches w/adjusters, built-in Ocean Air® screens & privacy covers Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit w/ S/S roller One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1” bow rail w/pulpit, staff & Tiara burgee Flush forward anchor rode locker w/overboard drain Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system w/operation from foredeck foot pedal & remote switch at helm Eight (8) S.S. cleats for lines Port side entry to salon w/acrylic sliding companionway door, lock, screen door & privacy cover Molded-in hullside ventilation Recessed transom step w/handrail Port curved companion lounge w/storage underneath Drop-down engine room access hatch from upper cockpit Bimini top with S/S framework & 4-sided enclosure Radar arch w/TV antennae Tiara custom composite windshield frame with ¼” tempered safety glass, handrails on side wings, Imtra® windshield wiper system. Forward dash has non-glare treatment Flush deck hatch for complete access to engine room Powered double white helm seat w/storage & footrest Stainless steel destroyer steering wheel Engine controls Engine gauges Electrical switches Re-settable breakers Trim tab controls Remote RCL spotlight control Helm air conditioning vent Chart table is inboard of helm station with chart storage locker below Entertainment area is to port and aft of the helm seat starboard Wet bar with built-in lift-top and insulated/self draining icemaker/cooler Large cushioned L-shaped settee with foot-step is to port Dual cup holder and an integrated stainless steel handrail are at inboard end of settee > Rupp 4-star outriggers
- Aft Lower Cockpit
- Swim platform with molded-in transom door and gate Molded-in steps to deck walkways, port and starboard Fiberglass covering boards Cockpit coaming bolsters Two (2) chrome bronze corner hawse pipes 120V GFI outlet Aft-facing cockpit seat with cover Fold down seat in transom Cockpit shower, hot and cold water Self-draining cockpit with side scupper drains Stand-up live well Cockpit engine room hatch Storage well in cockpit deck – starboard aft Large in-deck fish box Shore power and TV/telephone inlet 110 volt outlet (4) rod holders in cockpit Raw water and freshwater wash down in cockpit
- Electronics & Helm
- Robertson AP300X Autopilot Furuno 48 mile radar Northstar 951X GPS/plotter Raytheon Tri-data digital depth, speed and trip log Furuno FCV-582 color depth sounder/fish finder Standard Horizon VHF radio Clarion Sirius CMD4 SAT radio
- Tiara custom 12V DC and 120V/240V AC electrical system with the master distribution panel located portside aft of the dinette One (1) 240V 50 amp 65’ dockside power cord with Glendenning ® cable recoiler and adapter for 30 amp service Onan 9Kw generator (650 hours) Two bank gel-call battery system Battery parallel system Electrical bonding system Reverse polarity indicator Main battery disconnect switches in engine room 110V outlets One (1) water heater with exchanger, 20 gallons
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Fuel efficient twin Caterpillar 3208TA 435-hp FWC diesel engines (971 hours) Algae-X fuel polishing system Racor® fuel filters/water separators for engines & generator Raw water intake strainers on engines & generator Sounddown® vibration mounts for engines & generator Oil changing system for main engines & generator Two (2) bilge fans Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps w/monitors at helm One (1) composite fuel tank, 524 gallons, with in-line fuel vent check valve, electric gauge & fuel shut-off valve on top of tank Zincs – transom & shafts Bronze axe head rudders & struts Aquamet® S/S prop shafts, 2 ½” Water cooled shaft logs w/dripless shaft seal Two (2) Nibral® Propellers Kahlenberg® Chrome dual trumpet air horn One (1) holding tank, 50 gallons Engine room acoustical insulation w/overhead fiberglass liner 12V fluorescent engine room lights Walker Airseps Bennett trim tabs FE-241 agent automatic/manual fire extinguishing system in engine room
- Safety Equipment
- Four (4) hand-held fire extinguishers Three (3) carbon monoxide detectors Three (3) smoke detectors NMMA certified using ABYC standards Six (6) Tiara life vests
- Exclusions include Owner’s personal belongings
- Broker's Remarks
- This feature rich express will appeal to owners with any eye for quality and durability. Her luxurious amenities blend style, comfort and performance whether cruising overnight or pulling in the big ones offshore. Call today for additional details or to schedule a personal showing.