- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This two owner 3470 Express is a great-looking, smooth riding mid-cabin boat that is finished with the highest level of fit and finish. It comes with low hours and all the desirable options plus she has been kept in fresh water except for only 4 months of her entire life.
Cruisers Yachts is known for giving you the most beautiful, well thought out, and technologically advanced yachts in the market place. Her well appointed interior accommodations can sleep 6 comfortably.
Marsha Ann is powered by the much sought after twin MerCruiser 7.4 L 310hp engines and V-Drive inboards that provide speed, efficient performance and superb handling.
The list of options includes Kohler 5kW generator, 10,000 BTU air conditioning with heat, freshwater cooling system, designer cherry interior and a full stall shower in the head. Check out the full specs section for a detailed description of all this boat has to offer.
Call today for additional details or to schedule a private showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 3470 Express sleeps six in a comfortable, open and easy to maintain atmosphere. The interior is very well designed and gives the feel of a much larger boat. A generous forward off-set double berth sleeps two and is enclosed with a privacy curtain. The comfortable and elegant crescent shaped dinette converts to a berth, sleeping another two. The head, located on the port side just aft of the forward berth, is fully enclosed with a Vacu-flush toilet, a separate shower stall, storage, and counter top space with sink. The galley is just aft of the head portside. The mid-ship stateroom sleeps another two and features a window to the cockpit, hanging closet, and stand-up changing area with privacy curtain. The interior is carpeted and has a carpet cover that allows for easy clean up. The cabin is extremely well lit with three deck hatches and three smaller port hole windows that have been strategically placed. The forward deck is accessed through a walk-through windshield and integral steps up to the opening. The helm station is comfortable and ergonomically well laid out. Two people can sit at the helm on the starboard side and another comfortable lounge seating area is located on the port side. Aft of the helm, an entertainment area with wraparound seating and removable table makes for a very comfortable socializing area that can accommodate friends and family. The nearby wet-bar features storage, drink holders, and sink with pressure water and a small refrigerator and freezer. The entertainment area seating can convert to another berth, allowing the boat to sleep a total of 8 with two in the canvas covered cockpit. A spacious swim platform with a transom shower includes hot and cold water. A concealed ladder with transom grab rail make it very easy to get in and out of the water. The cockpit also features lighting throughout including two lights on the radar arch.
- Main Salon
- Crescent Shaped Convertible Dinette with Solid Cherry Table High Grade Marine Carpeting Carpet Cover Snap-In Protector Cherry Interior Package Clarion AM/FM Stereo System with (6) CD Changer Panasonic Color 13” TV CO Detectors Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat
- Tundra Dual Voltage Under Counter Refrigerator and Freezer Black and Decker Space Saver Coffee Maker Princess Two Burner Electric Stove-Top GE Turntable Micro Wave Oven Hot and Cold Pressurized Fresh Water System Corian® Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink and Cover with Single Lever Faucet Electric Water Heater Abundant Storage Space
- Master Stateroom
- Custom Spread and Pillow Shams Double Berth with Innerspring Mattress Hanging Lockers Privacy Curtain Drawer Storage
- Aft Stateroom
- Convertible Double Berth Removable Cherry Cocktail Table Hanging Locker Drawer Storage Privacy Curtain
- Head and Shower Compartment
- Separate Stand-up Shower Stall Vanity with Sink and Mirror Corian® Countertop Exhaust Fan VacuFlush Head with Macerator Shower Sump Pump Towel Bar
- Deck, Cockpit and Hull
- Helm Captain Seat, Double Helm Companion Lounge Aft Cockpit Seating Anchor Roller and Cleat Transom Boarding Gate Stainless Steel Bow Rails Sliding Cabin Door with Screen Cockpit Carpeting Cockpit Shower (Hot and Cold) Dockside Water Inlet Drink Holders Fender Storage Self-Draining Cockpit Icemaker Radar Arch with Lights Integrated Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Wet Bar with Sink and Faucet Walk-thru Foredeck Access Windshield Wiper Remote Spotlight Cockpit Washdown System Aft Cockpit Cover Camper Top Curtain Enclosures Foredeck Rope Locker Jabsco Electric Windlass Helm Canvas Protective Cover
- Lowrance Depth Sounder Ritchie Compass ICOM IC-M402 VHF Garmin GPS Map 235
- Kohler 5kW Generator with 400 Hours (3) Group 27 Batteries Dual 30 Amp Shore Power Connections Battery Charger GFCI Outlets Battery Parallel Switch Battery Condition Gauge 12V and 110V System Master AC/DC Panel with Voltmeters and Function Indicators
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser 7.4 L 310hp Inboard Engines with V-Drives (350 Hours) Seawater Strainers Dripless Shaft Logs Hydraulic Steering Oil Change System Fuel System Crossover 10.5 Gallon Hot Water Heater Exhaust Mufflers Bilge Blowers Bilge Pumps (3) Cruisair A/C with Reverse Cycle High Water Alarm Engine Temperature Alarm Emergency Engine Stop Auto Fire Extinguishing System Teleflex Adjustable Wheel Steering Bennett Trim Tabs Bonding System with Transom Zinc Bronze Seacocks and Thru-Hulls on all Underwater Fittings Bronze Propellers Bronze Struts Bronze Rudders
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser 7.4 L 310hp FWC Inboard Engines with V-Drives (350 Hours) Fresh Water Cooling Seawater Strainers Dripless Shaft Logs Hydraulic Steering Oil Change System Fuel System Crossover 10.5 Gallon Hot Water Heater Exhaust Mufflers Bilge Blowers Bilge Pumps (3) Cruisair A/C with Reverse Cycle High Water Alarm Engine Temperature Alarm Emergency Engine Stop Auto Fire Extinguishing System Teleflex Adjustable Wheel Steering Bennett Trim Tabs Bonding System with Transom Zinc Bronze Seacocks and Thru-Hulls on all Underwater Fittings Bronze Propellers Bronze Struts Bronze Rudders
- Broker's Comments
- Very appealing mid-cabin Express that offers a mix of style, luxury and performance that won’t break the bank. Call today for additional details or to schedule a private showing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.