- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
I LOVE THIS BOAT! This thing is step up and ready to go. There is enough storage and electronics on this Triton to go trolling off the coast of Africa. This is the best of both worlds. A great family boat that fishes and a great fishing boat with Express Comfort.
- I LOVE THIS BOAT! This thing is step up and ready to go. There is enough storage and electronics on this Triton to go trolling off the coast of Africa. This is the best of both worlds. A great family boat that fishes and a great fishing boat with Express Comfort.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- You can enter the vessel easily from the stern or either side. Boarding from the stern you pass through the transom door located on the port side. Centered on the transom wall is a fold down cushioned couch with back rest. The transom also houses the bait station with a removable fish box directly underfoot. Going forward you encounter the massive helm station with double helm seat. Due to the size of the helm all the electronics, generator, and batteries are very easy to work on. An L-shaped couch in front of the helm adds even more seating. Entering the cabin the electric panel and galley station are to port. To starboard is the enclosed head with pull out faucet and Corian countertop and sink. The forward V-berth converts into a dinette with a deck hatch over the table providing ample natural light. There is also a mid berth closed off with a privacy curtain.
- Main Salon
- Cabin Rod Racks Teak and Holly composite flooring Toshiba 15” TV/DVD combo at head of berth Enclosed head Vacu-Flush Head CO Detector 7000 BTU Cabin AC
- Corian countertop with molded sink matching bathroom Chrome faucet 2 wood grain cabinets above counter 1 burner electric/alcohol stove with butcher’s block cover Stainless refrigerator/freezer
- 27 Rod holders in all 11 Rocket Launchers mounted to Hardtop 6 Rocket Launchers mounted to Transom wall 6 Rod holders mounted into Gunnels 4 Rod holders mounted into back of Helm chair Port and Starboard Molded Rod Lockers Taco Grand Slam Outriggers mounted to Hardtop Hardtop Enclosure Hardtop Spreader Lights 56 Quart Cooler 21 Gallon Livewell with Light 220 Quart Transom Fishbox Tackle Boxes beside and on back of Helm Lewmar Pro Series Windlass with Remote Polished Stainless Plow Anchor
- Electronics & Helm
- 2 x 10” Northstar 6100i Split Screen Plotters Northstar Wide Array Radar 2 x Icom IC-M504 Submersible VHF Radios Ritchie Powerdamp Compass JBL MBB-218 Marine Stereo JBL MCDC100-2 6 Disc Changer MP3 Player Input JBL Stereo Controls on helm Jabsco Remote Spotlight Trim Tab Indicators 6 White/Red LED Lights in cockpit Mercury Smart Craft Instrumentation Mercury DTS Digital Controls
- 120 volt AC Panel 2 x 30 amp Power Cables TV Cable 4 Interstate Batteries 800 CCA/ 1000 MCA Rotary Battery Switches with Parallel Switch Triton Addition PS4 Battery Charger Origo 2500E Alcohol-Electric 1 burner Stove Tappan Microwave Isotherm 1004902 12/24 volt Refrigerator/Freezer 4 GPM Raw Water Wash down Pump 6 gal. Electric Water Heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Triple Mercury Verado Supercharged 250 Four Stroke Engines Mercury Smart Craft Controls Edson Hydraulic Steering with knob Fischer Panda 6.0kw P6000MDPMS Diesel Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.