- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
KILL’N BAIT is a low hour boat, well equipped with all the factory options and includes and extensive electronics package. This Express sports the Donald Blount Sea Control modified – V hull with prop pockets that provides an exceptionally soft, dry ride with excellent sea keeping characteristics, a straight track in any condition, and a shallow, efficient drive line. A well appointed and spacious interior with gloss cherry cabinetry, teak & holly sole provides comfort for a crew of 5 or 6.
Her impressive cockpit has been build and is designed for big time fishing. A bench seat faces aft to allow the anglers to sit comfortably while watching the baits and waiting for the big strike.
Best of all this Rampage is a very economical and efficient running battlewagon with her CAT diesels. A good size engine compartment offers plenty of access around the engines, which have transferrable warranty coverage.
She has been professionally maintained so if you are looking for value, good economy and overall great performance, then this well kept Rampage 33 is for you. Call today for additional details or to schedule a private showing.
- KILL’N BAIT is a low hour boat, well equipped with all the factory options and includes and extensive electronics package. This Express sports the Donald Blount Sea Control modified – V hull with prop pockets that provides an exceptionally soft, dry ride with excellent sea keeping characteristics, a straight track in any condition, and a shallow, efficient drive line. A well appointed and spacious interior with gloss cherry cabinetry, teak & holly sole provides comfort for a crew of 5 or 6. Her impressive cockpit has been build and is designed for big time fishing. A bench seat faces aft to allow the anglers to sit comfortably while watching the baits and waiting for the big strike. Best of all this Rampage is a very economical and efficient running battlewagon with her CAT diesels. A good size engine compartment offers plenty of access around the engines, which have transferrable warranty coverage. She has been professionally maintained so if you are looking for value, good economy and overall great performance, then this well kept Rampage 33 is for you. Call today for additional details or to schedule a private showing.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Features cherry interior with couch settee to the starboard side with galley access across to the portside. Aft is the entertainment center, above is the easy access main electrical panel and below is a drawer and liquor storage cabinet. Immediately to port against the back bulkhead is a fully molded fiberglass head and shower. Forward the V-berth area has comfortable seating for five around a cherrywood hi-low table. When converted the table drops down which has cushioned filler panels to make a full berth and the backrests for the seating fold up to make into two bunk berths. The couch settee also converts to an additional berth when needed. There is a hanging locker to the starboard side upon entering the salon door, which folds open and is secured by a positive-hold latch. The cabin offers 6’6” of headroom and her layout offers more in the way of comfort than any other boat in her class.
- Main Salon
- Convertible Lounge Seat Forward Cherrywood Table Converts to Double Sleeper Teak and Holley flooring with Snap-Down Bound Edge Carpeting Privacy Curtains CO Monitor 120-Volt Duplex Outlets, GFI Protected Recessed Lighting Bar Cabinet Blaupunkt Stereo System w/CD/DVD Player and Four Speakers Cherry Interior Clarion Stereo System w/Remote at Helm Rod Storage Holder Racks Cruiseair Conditioning with SMX Digital Thermostat Controls Bomar Overhead Hatches Ocean air Shades and Screens Electrical Switch Panel Sharpe Aquos 15” LCD TV Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Storage under Forward Settee
- Cherrywood Cabinets and Drawers Stainless Steel Sink with solid Surface Insert Princess EuroKera Gourmet Two Burner Ceramic Cook Top Whirlpool EZ Choice Microwave Oven Black and Decker Space Saver Coffee Maker Nova Kool Refrigerator with Top Freezer (AC/DC) Under Counter Lighting Positive Latches on Cabinet Doors and Drawers Corian® Countertop
- Master Stateroom
- Privacy Curtain Forward Dinette Converts to Four Upper and Lower Bunks or Two Bunks Above with Full Size Berth Below Bomar Overhead Hatch
- Head & Shower Compartment
- Vanity with Stainless Steel Sink, Solid Surface Counter Top and Storage Cabinet Techma® Marine Toilet System with Integral Macerator Handheld Shower with Built-In Mixer Toiletry Storage Cabinet with Mirror Doors Solid Cherry Door Overhead Hatch with Screen Ventilation Fan Hand Towel Holder
- Hull & Deck
- Low VOC Isophalic Gel Coat Finish Rampage Custom Fighting Lady Yellow Hull Vinylester Skin Coat Molded Fiberglass Construction using Premium Polyester Resin and Bi-Axial Stitched Fabric Solid Fiberglass Hull Bottom with Cored Hull Sides Fiberglass Stringer System, Foam-Cored 316 Stainless Steel Hull Side Thru-Hull Fittings Anti-Fouling Bottom Coating including Epoxy Primer, Sealer, and Ablative Top Coat Bronze Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings Polished Stainless Steel Anchor Roller Assembly Heavy Duty Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert 316 Stainless Steel 1 ¼” Bow Rail Anodized Aluminum Windshield with Electrically Actuated Center Vent Three Windshield Wipers, Self Parking with Heavy Duty Pantograph Arms Six 10” Stainless Steel Cleats Maxwell® RC 800 Freedom Automatic Windlass with Fortress Anchor and Foot Switches
- Helm Deck & Console
- Molded Fiberglass Helm Deck with Electric Arm Lift and Cockpit Switch Garelick EEZ-In Ladder-Back Helm and Companion Seating Portside L-Shaped Lounge Seating with Cooler Tub Below Portside Seat Rotates to Forward Position with Footrest Sliding Hatch with lockable Bi-Fold Acrylic Cabin Door Grab Handles Tilt Out Helm Pod for Easy Access to Electronics and Wiring Digital Engine Displays with Audible Warning System Backlit Switch Panel Day Hatch Engine Room Access High-Water Alarm Edson® Stainless Steel Helm Wheel with Control Knob Hydraulic Steering with Tilt Helm Clarion Stereo Remote Control Compass with Light Full Enclosure Dry Sink Cup Holders Map Storage Fire Extinguisher Storage 12 Volt Plugs Starboard Side Storage Compartments U-Line Cockpit Icemaker
- Simrad AP26 Auto Pilot with Remote ICOM IC-M502 VHF with Helm Remote Furuno 1920C GPS/Sounder/Radar NavNet Vx2 ICOM IC-M602 VHF (Upper Helm) Furuno NavNet Vx2 (Upper Helm) Furuno Open Array Radar Sirius Satellite Weather Interface ACR Remote Control Spotlight CAT Digital Engine Information Display Monitors Ritchie Compass (Both Stations)
- 70 Square Feet of Cockpit Area Dockside Water Inlet Eight Stainless Steel Rod Holders Cockpit Walls and Muffler Cavities Treated with Sound insulation Aluminum ½” Plate for Fighting Chair Installation Courtesy Lighting Transom Door with Top Gate and Heavy Duty Latch Raw Water Washdown System Aerial Cockpit View Fresh Water Washdown System Self Bailing Cockpit Removable Cockpit Bolsters Stainless Steel Gunwale Hawse Pipes Bench Rear Facing Seating with Cooler Cockpit Rigging Station with Sink/Spray nozzle, Removable Board, Tackle Drawers & Plano Box Racks Insulated 5’ In-Deck Fish Box
- Hardtop & Marlin Tower
- Custom Factory Hardtop ( Includes 6 Rocket Launchers, 2 Spreader Lights and Red and White Courtesy Lights) Upper Station with Easy Access Lee® Single Spreader Tower Mounted Outriggers Center Teaser Rigger Upper Station Console Cover Edson Custom Helm Wheel Remote Spotlight Control Ritchie Compass Hynautic Steering L-Shaped Companion Lounge Seating (6) Rod Holders on Aft Hardtop Truss and (4) on Aft Tower Backrest
- 5 kW Kohler Generator with 261 Hours Techna Electric Head with Tankwatch Monitor Panel and Holding Tank Intell-Power Automatic 50 Amp Battery Charger (2) 30 Amp Shore Power Cords AC Distribution Panel with Line Voltage, Reverse Polarity Light and Main Breakers Protected against Reverse Polarity Kohler DC Electrical Distribution Panel with Battery Voltage and Load Meters Circuit Breaker Protection Throughout Vapor Proof Battery Isolator Three Heavy Duty Deep Cycle 12V Marine Batteries Bonded Electrical System with Galvanic Isolator and Monitor Panel Seaward Hot Water Heater CO2 Monitors Reverse Cycle AC/Heat
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin CAT® C7 460hp Diesel Engines with 420 Hours (Extended Warranty Through 2012) ZF Electric Controls with Trolling Valves (Both Stations) Oil Exchange System for Generator, Engines and Transmissions Algae-X® Fuel Conditioning System Dripless Shaft Logs Fireboy Fire Suppression System Electric Bridge Deck Lift for Complete Engine Access (3) Automatic Rule Bilge Pumps High Water Alarm Internal Raw Water Strainers Bronze Rudders and Struts Teleflex SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Bennett Trim Tabs Engine Room Blowers
- Owner’s personal items.
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- This impressive offshore Rampage Express with a centerline helm matches agile handling with wide beam accommodations that sleep 6. Her top-shelf amenities deliver a big-water performance in any sea condition and the prop-pockets draw very little water providing even more fishing and cruising versatility.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES