- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GI DP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED.....OWNER WANTS HER SOLD!!
The lineage is unmistakable. The graceful lines and aggressive styling are unmistakably Regal. She offers the highest performance with maximum efficiency for a 37 foot yacht. Combined with the Regal OceanTrac® hull design it provides unsurpassed handling and overall ride comfort. Highlights include a private forward stateroom, large galley with chest level refrigerator and hardwood salon flooring. The cockpit is nicely arranged with a horseshoe lounge opposite helm, wet bar and foldaway rear seating which makes for comfortable entertaining for family and friends.
This is a one owner boat that was purchased new on the Lake and has been kept on the lake. Her very knowledgeable owner has maintained the boat to the highest standards and it shows.
Extended Warranties until July 13th 2013.
- The lineage is unmistakable. The graceful lines and aggressive styling are unmistakably Regal. She offers the highest performance with maximum efficiency for a 37 foot yacht. Combined with the Regal OceanTrac® hull design it provides unsurpassed handling and overall ride comfort. Highlights include a private forward stateroom, large galley with chest level refrigerator and hardwood salon flooring. The cockpit is nicely arranged with a horseshoe lounge opposite helm, wet bar and foldaway rear seating which makes for comfortable entertaining for family and friends. This is a one owner boat that was purchased new on the Lake and has been kept on the lake. Her very knowledgeable owner has maintained the boat to the highest standards and it shows. Extended Warranties until July 13th 2013.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Luxury Express Cruiser that ranks at the top of her class in quality and performance. The private stateroom, separated from the main cabin by a solid wood pocket door, is forward with an offset double berth, built-in night stands, large cedar lined hanging locker, changing seat, reading lights and 15” flat screen TV. The large head compartment with stand-up shower and VacuFlush toilet includes plenty of storage under the Corian® countertop and sink and is located aft of the forward stateroom. The galley is aft of the head to port and includes a refrigerator, electric stove, microwave oven and coffee maker. The generous sized mid-cabin has grand entertainment possibilities. The centrally located aft cockpit refreshment center has a refrigerator and ice maker in addition to plenty of dry food storage, sink, pressure water, a Corian® countertop for food preparation and drink storage. Everything you need for gracious outdoor entertaining, underway or dockside, is available without going below.
- Main Salon
- AC/DC panel Cabinet doors, positive locking Dinette table, removable w/designated storage Flooring, cherry and holly hardwood Hatch, translucent, opening Lights, indirect accent Lights, individual reading Lights, overhead Outlet, 120VGFIC protected Portlights, opening w/blinds Seating, salon, LeatherCrest® dinette settee w/fold out bed and recliner Steps, Hardwood, salon entry Stereo, AM/FM/CD player Storage behind dinette backrests Storage lockers, (2) floor Storage, overhead cabinet Dynex 15” flat screen TV w/DVD/CD and MP3 player
- Coffee maker Countertop, Corian® Dishware and flatware w/designated storage Faucet, Chrome Flooring, cherry and holly hardwood Lights, overhead Tappan microwave oven Outlet, 120V GFIC protected Isotherm refrigerator Sink, deep, polished stainless steel Storage, lower cabinet w/utensil drawer Storage, overhead cabinet w/plate holder Stove, electric 2 burner w/hide-away Corian® cover Vent, power exhaust Waste receptacle, concealed
- Master Stateroom
- Berth, innerspring mattress w/custom comforter, designer pillows and fitted sheets Bulkhead w/pocket door Carbon monoxide detector Door, privacy, doublewide sliding Dynex 15” flat screen TV Hanging locker, illuminated and cedar lined Hatch, translucent, opening Lights, indirect accent Lights, overhead reading Outlet, 120V GFIC protected Portlights, port and starboard w/curtains Storage, drawer Storage, underberth
- Mid Stateroom
- Carbon monoxide detector Dressing area, private stand-up Hanging locker, illuminated and cedar lined Lights, reading Outlet, 120V GFIC protected Portlight w/curtains Privacy cabin curtain Seating, U-shaped w/sliding filler cushion, converts to queen size berth Settee, starboard Storage, drawer Storage, shelf Dynex 15” flat screen TV
- Clothesline, retractable Hair dryer Head, full fiberglass compartment Lights, overhead Mirror, full-length Outlet, 120V GFIC protected Portlight w/screen and curtain Shower stall, stand-up w/ acrylic door and shower sump pump Showerhead, hand-held w/spiral hose and slide bar Storage cabinet, lower vanity Storage, mirrored overhead cabinet Toilet tissue holder Toilet, VacuFlush® w/holding tank Towel racks, (2) stainless steel Towels w/embroidered Regal logo Vanity, Corian® top w/molded-in sink Vents, air-conditioning and exhaust fan
- Carpet, removable and rubber backed Chart holder, port dash Cooler, 25 quart, removable w/designated storage Door, sliding cabin entry w/handrail and screen Door, starboard transom Drink holders, Stainless steel Engine hatch, forward opening and electric actuated w/gasket seal Fire extinguisher locker for quick access Lights, courtesy Liner, fiberglass and self bailing Outlet, 120V GFIC protected Refreshment center w/Corian® countertop, sink and storage, U-line refrigerator and ice maker Seating, aft, fold down bench Seating, double helm w/leaning post Seating, forward, U-shaped w/table and filler cushion Upholstery, UV/stain resistant marine grade with memory backing, French stitched Waste receptacle, concealed w/designated storage
- Deck And Hull
- Anchor roller w/stainless steel chain guard plate and deck accessed rode locker Anchor scuff plate, stainless steel Anchor wash-down w/hose and nozzle, foredeck Anchor windlass w/rode and foot/dash actuators Anchor work area, recessed at foredeck w/integrated locker Rod holders (2) Barrier coat, high performance vinylester resin (AME) Bow rail, Stainless steel (316 grade) Cleats, six 10” stainless steel Deck fill plates, stainless steel Engine compartment, gel coated and insulated Gelcoat, in-mold classic, two boot stripe color Hand rails, stainless steel Hardware, deck, thru-bolted stainless steel Hatches, deck, translucent w/screens Horn, air, trumpet style Hull, OceanTrac® Ladder, stern, stainless steel telescoping Lights, navigation Locker, shore power Lockers, foredeck, fender (2) Portlights, w/screens, stainless steel Radar arch w/overhead lighting and integrated speakers Rubrail, dent resistant white vinyl w/stainless steel insert Shower, transom, hot and cold Steps, port and starboard foredeck access Storage compartment w/door, transom Stringer system, fiberglass encapsulated Sunpad chaise lounge, foredeck Swim platform, extended fiberglass w/two stainless steel pull-up cleats (for unimpeded entry w/cross tied lines) Warranty, lifetime limited hull warranty
- Electronics & Helm
- Danforth Compass Volvo Penta Controls, twin shift/throttle Dash circuit breakers Dash, non-glare Depth sounder, Raymarine ST60+ digital depth finder Emergency start system, battery parallel switch Glove box, tip-out Neutra Salt system Instrumentation and switch panels, burlwood Outlet, 12V accessory Plotter, Raymarine C80 GPS/chart Spotlight, remote control Steering wheel, wood w/stereo controls Steering, power and 5 position tilt Switch, power trim/tilt Switches, blacklight and water resistant VHF, Raymarine 215 DSC VHF
- Windshield and Canvas Features
- Bimini top w/Sea Mark™ Sunbrella canvas, stainless steel bows and hardware Canvas frame and hardware, stainless steel Sunshade w/zippered aft and side curtains, Sunbrella® Windshield support stanchions, stainless steel Windshield walk-thru magnetic anchoring system Windshield walk-thru w/molded-in steps Windshield wings, tinted Windshield wiper, starboard Windshield/Bimini connector, Sunbrella® Windshield, polished stainless steel w/tempered and curved safety glass Canvas, cockpit cover, Sunbrella®
- Electrical, Technical, and System Features
- Cruisair air conditioning w/reverse heat (18,000BTU’s) Alarm, automatic bilge high water Batteries, (2) group 27, (1) 8D house AC/DC power panel Battery charger (60 amp) Battery isolator Battery parallel switch Battery switches, three heavy-duty Bilge blower w/sealed shaft Cruise package, includes fenders, dock lines, life vests, first aid kit, boat hook and deck brush) Electrical connectors, heat shrunk Fire extinguisher, automatic Fuel cross over selector valves Fuel tanks, dual aluminum Galvanic isolator w/test display panel Hose clamps, double on fuel lines Lights, engine room Monitor, fresh/waste water Outlets, 120V GFCI protected Plumbing, Sea Tech® lines and connectors Pumps, (2) automatic bilge Vacuum system, central Shore cords, 50 ft dual 30 amp dockside Shower sump and float switch Stereo, Kenwood KDC MP232 AM/FM/CD w/speakers and remote Trim tabs, Bennett TV antennae and cable hook-up, external Water heater w/heat exchanger (11 gallons) Water inlet, dockside Water system, pressurized Wiring connectors, Mat-N-Lok II Wiring, loomed and color coded
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo Penta 8.1 Gi DP 375hp engines w/ Volvo DuoProp sterndrives (only 154 hours) Kohler 7.3 kW generator in soundshield ( just 35 hours) Neutra-Salt engine flush system (automatically flushed while boat is in water) Fresh water cooled Digital engine hour meters Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Fireboy automatic fire suppression system 60A battery charger Carbon monoxide detectors, (3)
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- This fresh water Regal 3760 is everything a high performance, luxury express yacht aspires to be. Aggressive styling, high tone elegance combined with Regal’s OceanTrac® hull design delivers a very comfortable ride along with its brilliant handling capabilities. It’s obvious that the Regal “best in class” mindset has inspired the many design achievements of this remarkable yacht. Call today to schedule your personal showing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.