- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 35 Bertram classic will always be in high demand due to her enviable seakeeping abilities, larger cockpit, precise handling and overall versatility. She is ready for serious offshore fishing or weekend cruising with family and friends.
She has been re-powered with Cummins Diamond Series 330hp engines that include bridge and cabin controls. This Bertram distinguishes herself in a big way from every other boat in her class by her extensive upgrades that have been made throughout. The interior has been professionally remodeled with maple and cherry trim that includes all new furnishings, cabinetry and appliances.
Sandman is owned by a very knowledgeable owner who is a stickler for maintaining his boats to the highest standards and this boat is a perfect example of his constant care and upkeep. Call today to schedule an appointment to see this fantastic Bertram 35 Convertible for yourself. If you are in the market, you owe it to yourself to put this boat at the top of your short list.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Access to the cabin is gained through the sliding cockpit door. You will notice the open and airy feeling upon entering. The salon is spacious and includes a full galley to port and L-shaped seating area to starboard. The custom teak and holly flooring and the maple and cherry cabinetry provide a fresh and modern look. Down three steps and there is a large head with standup shower to starboard and both hanging and drawer storage opposite of that to port. The forward cabin features a V-berth set up with an insert and cushion that transforms this into a large bed.
- Breaker Panel Located Forward to Starboard Engine Room Hatches Shaw DuraShield Cherry Hardwood Floorind New Curtains and Side Panels Lower Helm in Cabin with Full Controls and Cummins Command System Gauges Built-In Apex 20” Flat Screen TV New Ultra-Leather L-Shaped Settee New Carpet Forward and in Stateroom
- U-Line Refrigerator Force 10 Three Burner Counter-Top Electric Stove GE Microwave Built-In Stainless Steel Sink with Faucet Map Drawer Custom Cabinetry New Overhead Lighting Under Cabinet Lighting New Curtains and Side Panels
- Forward Cabin
- V-Berth (Insert for V Berth converts to Large Berth – All New Ultra-Leather) Two Port Lights Overhead Hatch New Carpeting Locker and Drawer Storage Overhead and Reading Lights
- Head Compartment
- Medicine Cabinet and Mirror Standup Stall Shower Fiberglass Flooring Port Light New Curtains Lectra-San Waste Treatment System
- Bridge, Deck, & Cockpit
- New Curtains and Top New Overhead Lighting Full Console Cover Two Pompanette Helm Chairs Morse Controls Cummins Command System Hydraulic Steering 6 Rod Rocket Launcher Ritchie 5” Compass Anchor with Chain and 100ft Rode Stainless Steel Bow Rails and Bridge Enclosure Rupp Outriggers 9 Flush Mount Rod Holders Built-In Fish Box with Macerator Arrogini Stand-Up Fighting Chair Courtesy Lights Side Gunwale Compartments both Port and Starboard Raw Water Washdown Forward Window Curtain Coaming Pads Switlik Life Raft
- ICOM 502 VHF Radio Furuno 1900 Radar Furuno Fishfinder FCV-582 New Garmin 182 Color GPS/Plotter
- Northern Lights Generator (785 hours) 12V and 110V Electrical System 2 – 8D batteries Automatic Battery Charger 2 – 30 Amp Shore Power Outlets 2 – Fire Extinguishers Low Oil Alarm High Temp Alarm 2- Automatic Bilge Pumps Automatic Halon System for Bilge 2- Block Heaters 12 Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins Diamond Series 330hp Diesel Engines ( New in 1999 – 1005 Hours ) Morse Two Lever Throttle and Gear Shift (Bridge and Cabin ) Glendinning Synchronizer Oil-Pump-Out Systems for Engines and Gear Boxes Boat Levelor Trim Tabs Racor Fuel Filters Fuel shut-Off Valves Trolling Valves ZF Gears Dripless Shaft Seals
- Additional Information
- ** Bottom Reconditioned – 5/2010 (Stripped all Bottom Paint and Barrier Coat and Painted with 6 Coats of Barrier Coat and Two Coats of Hard Bottom Paint )** ** Engine Room was Cleaned and Repainted when Old Engines were Removed** **New Curtains and Bridge Top – 2011** **New Lights on Bridge – 2011** **New Curtains in Head and Salon – 2011** **New Ultra-Leather Covers in Forward Cabin – 2011** **New Carpet Forward and in Forward Cabin – 2011** **Boat is Hauled Two Times Per Year, Pressure Washed and Inspected, Every Six Months the Zincs are Replaced and the Hull Sides are Cleaned and Waxed**
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- This Classic Bertram has been fully restored and upgraded throughout. She has had only 3 owners with her most recent overseeing the much of the work. Major investments include interior remodeling, cabinetry, all new canvas and Ultra-Leather, appliances, lighting, new sea strainers, racors, pumps, new hot water heater, all new wiring on all engine components, new fresh water tank (75 gal) behind the gas tank, all new exhaust system, all new hoses and fittings. Every mechanical and interior upgrade and enhancement make this boat a tremendous value in today’s market. This Bertram 35 has been very well cared for over the years and it shows in every respect. Call today to schedule a showing to see for yourself. You will be very glad you did.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES