- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 LXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This gorgeous FRESH WATER boat sleeps 4 owners and guests in 2 staterooms. This vessel has enjoyed professional care both inside and out since new and has always been stored under cover on the lake. This spacious fly bridge cruiser with contemporary styling and first rate accommodations offer a multitude of entertaining options. It could be a day cruise or a weekend on the hook in your own private cove that will easily provide maximum comfort for family and friends.
She is powered by twin 5.7LXI MerCruiser engines with Bravo II outdrives and can easily be driven from the bridge or lower helm station. The much sought after Westerbeke generator upgrade provides all that is needed on those long weekends away from the dock.
All original manuals and service records are included. This boat must be seen in person to be appreciated. This boat offers a tremendous value in today’s market. Call today for additional details or to schedule a private showing.
- Two staterooms, plus a double convertible dinette for a total of three berths. The master is forward featuring a double with built-in stowage below, changing seat, (3) drawers plus a cedar hanging locker. The guest stateroom is amidship with a full size berth, stowage shelf and hanging bar. The spacious head to starboard features a separate stall shower enclosure, sink with below stowage, medicine cabinet, hot/cold pressure water and a manual flush toilet. Midship to port is an elevated settee opposite the lower helm station. The spacious galley is in the salon on the port side with excellent stowage and the convertible dinette opposite features a removable table that provides added space when needed. The open and airy interior is finished in light colors with mini blinds and light ash wood. A sliding glass door provides access to the aft cockpit. The bridge is entered via the ladder from the cockpit. There is a full transom door that allows passage to the extended swim platform.
- Carpeting Blinds Recessed Lighting Convertible Dinette that Sleeps Two Carbon Monoxide Detector Crescent Shaped Sofa Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Norcold Dual Voltage Refrigerator and Freezer Samsung Microwave Oven Origo 4000 - 2 Burner, Alcohol, Electric Stove with Concealment Cover Pressure, Dockside Fresh Water System Upper and Lower Storage Stainless Steel Sink with Facet Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth Hanging Locker Storage Carpeting Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Overhead Lighting Reading Lights Privacy Door 9” TV
- Guest Stateroom
- Double Berth Storage Lighting Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Manual Toilet Enclosed Stand-Up Shower Compartment Vanity with Storage Overhead Lighting Toilet and Towel Bars
- Danforth Anchor and Rope Rode Integrated Anchor Locker at Bow Snap-On Windshield Covers Sunbrella Plus Bimini Extended Swim Platform and Concealed Ladder with Transom Door Transom Storage Hot and Cold Transom Shower Stainless Steel Stanchions Stainless Steel Deck Hardware Lewmar Automated Windlass Bow Pulpit with Rails Radar Arch Windshield Wiper Fenders with Lines Remote Controlled Search Light Magma Gas Grill
- Uniden HH 979 VHF JVC AM/FM Stereo JVC 12 Disc CD Changer JVC Marine Speakers (4) Trim Tabs Electric 5” Remote Controlled Spotlight Ritchie 4.5 Compass (2)
- 12 Volt DC & 120 Volt AC Electrical Power Systems Westerbeke 4.5 Generator Battery Parallel Switch Dockside Electrical Cables (30 Amp) Electrical Bonding System Main Distribution Panel in Salon (AC/DC) Battery Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 5.7L 250 hp, EFI Motors with Raw Water Cooling Bravo II Outdrives and Aluminum Propellers MerCruiser Throttle and Transmission Controls (Bridge and Lower Helm) Full Engine Instrumentation (Bridge and Lower Helm) Power Assisted Steering Powers Assisted Tilt and Trim Marine Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Engine Temperature Alarm Engine Fuel shut Off Valve Bilge Blowers (2) Automatic Bilge Pumps (3) Bennett Trim Tab Controls (Bridge and Lower Helm)
- Broker's Comments
- A very well maintained and cared for FRESH WATER Avanti that is aggressively priced due to the owners change of plans. Marine Financing, Insurance and Transport information available through listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.