- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a great 420 Aft Cabin that has been very well maintained. The roomy feel down below, well appointed helm, and ease of handling make her a great cruiser or live aboard. This 420 has a 2 stateroom 2 head layout with tons of storage and sleeps six. The owner will entertain all offers.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the swim platform you come up a few steps to the cockpit area with a wet bar station and new refrigerator. A few more steps to port take you to a very open helm station with a wrap around couch. Going below the salon is large and open with nice leather couches stretching down both sides. To port you have built in recliners with a wrap around dinette. To starboard the couch converts into a double berth. To starboard and aft hidden in built- in cabinets there is a complete entertainment system with large TV and Bose surround sound. The master stateroom is aft and has its own bathroom. The guest stateroom is forward along with the galley and additional head. The galley is to starboard and to port nicely tucked in a closet is your washer and dryer.
- Main Salon
- Very large and open Leather couches that stretch down both sides High gloss cherry finish cabinets Removable Berber carpet Entertainment system with 20” TV/DVD and Bose surround sound Computer desk with stool Dinette area to port with Corian top table
- Very spacious and tons of storage Continued cherry finished cabinets Ample counter space with molded sink Three burner stove Sharp Carousel Grill 2 Convection Microwave Built in coffee maker Under-counter Refrigerator Splendide washer/dryer combo tucked in cabinet to port
- Full beam master stateroom Additional head room and windows give the master a much more open feel Queen size bed Storage on all sides Mirror Vanity Built in TV Private head with separate shower stall VIP Stateroom Full size bed Vanity with swing out stool Two hanging lockers Storage along both sides of the bed Separate AC controls Built-in Panasonic 15” TV
- Stainless Steel rails Full Enclosure Windshield Cover Storage locker on swim platform Bench seat in cockpit area Wet bar and U-Lin Ice maker Custom carpet throughout
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon R80 Chart plotter Raytheon 36 mile radar Raytheon ST 7000 Auto Pilot Raytheon RN 300 GPS Raytheon VHF Ray220 Raytheon ST60 Tridata Depth finder Sea Ray System Monitor ACR Spotlight Clarion Stereo System Ritchie Compass Vetus Bow Thruster
- 5 Batteries Battery Charger with Converter 50 Amp Power Cord DC main breaker panel AC main breaker panel Toshiba 20” TV/DVD Bose surround sound Bose Lifestyle music system / 6 disc changer 2 Panasonic 15” TV
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 430hp Cummins Diamond Series Diesels 8kw Westerbeke Diesel Generator Vacu-Flush heads with Macerator
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.