- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1992 C-Hawk 29.9 Enclosed Center Console with ½ Tower-Diesel
A custom C-Hawk 29.9 center console with a manufactured 3 sided pilot house added. The pilot house opens to the bow with two oversized Dutch doors. With the half tuna tower, cockpit mounted fishing chair, outriggers, and recently rebuilt Cummins diesel engine, MS KRISTEN is a perfect choice for an offshore fishing machine! Owner’s change of plans dictates her sale.
- 1992 C-Hawk 29.9 Enclosed Center Console with ½ Tower-Diesel A custom C-Hawk 29.9 center console with a manufactured 3 sided pilot house added. The pilot house opens to the bow with two oversized Dutch doors. With the half tuna tower, cockpit mounted fishing chair, outriggers, and recently rebuilt Cummins diesel engine, MS KRISTEN is a perfect choice for an offshore fishing machine! Owner’s change of plans dictates her sale.
- Stainless steel supports for tower and enclosure Teak bow door for anchor storage Tuna tower helm with hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Cockpit fishing chair Transom and cockpit storage Lee outriggers and center pole (6) Pole rocket launcher (5) Pole holders at rear of helm seat (7) Rod holders along transom and cockpit sides Stainless steel deck hardware Center console seating for two Center console overhead storage Center console forward seating Bow port and starboard seating with storage underneath USCG Safety package
- Electronics & Helm
- Full instrumentation at both helms Lowrance LMS-350A fish finder/sonar Furuno Radar with 24 mile dome Garmin GPS Map 172-C color plotter Danforth Constellation compass at both helm Center helm with hydraulic steering
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins diesel engine with 370 hours since rebuild with receipts Stainless steel shaft Morse throttles and engine controls Single 4 blade propeller
- Broker's Comments
- A hard to find DIESEL center console and well cared for fishing machine. Ready for her new owners!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: JOHN PETERSON, CENTRAL LISTING AGENT AT (800) 797-5759 Hi, I am John Peterson, the listing broker for this yacht. Although my office is located in New Bern, NC, I have yacht listings (both power and sail) all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or the potential of listing your boat. I look forward to hearing from you. For quickest email response please use the following address: john Peterson: email@example.com If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES