- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta TD6
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This one owner, fresh water 2007 Cruisers 395 Motor Yacht has been kept in a covered wet slip since new is in spectacular condition and shows just like new. Her D-6 Volvo Penta 370hp Diesel engines provide the power and fuel efficiency that is expected in the market today. The Cruisers 395 is a very innovative Motor Yacht that combines express boat styling with spacious condo-style accommodations that includes an elegant twin stateroom interior, two heads with shower stalls, fully equipped galley, dinette area and the washer and dryer combination is nicely tucked into a master stateroom cabinet. Her overlapping elliptical windows provide excellent outside visibility along with exceptional lighting for the interior. The excellent fit and are well known signature trademarks of a Cruisers Yacht.
This very attractive 395 has less than 80 hours of use by her very caring owners. Their change of plans dictates the sale. She will more than please the most discriminating buyer who is in the market for an express styled motor yacht.
- This one owner, fresh water 2007 Cruisers 395 Motor Yacht has been kept in a covered wet slip since new is in spectacular condition and shows just like new. Her D-6 Volvo Penta 370hp Diesel engines provide the power and fuel efficiency that is expected in the market today. The Cruisers 395 is a very innovative Motor Yacht that combines express boat styling with spacious condo-style accommodations that includes an elegant twin stateroom interior, two heads with shower stalls, fully equipped galley, dinette area and the washer and dryer combination is nicely tucked into a master stateroom cabinet. Her overlapping elliptical windows provide excellent outside visibility along with exceptional lighting for the interior. The excellent fit and are well known signature trademarks of a Cruisers Yacht. This very attractive 395 has less than 80 hours of use by her very caring owners. Their change of plans dictates the sale. She will more than please the most discriminating buyer who is in the market for an express styled motor yacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From the large swim platform and up the molded fiberglass steps along the port side you enter the spacious aft deck. You can also enter from the port and starboard side boarding gates and through the acrylic wing doors. The aft deck offers a bar area with a refrigerator and ice maker, sink, ample storage and a huge aft seating area. The aft deck and helm is covered custom bimini plus top with enclosure directly above the helm station and entertainment and seating area. Through a sliding door with screen and down 4 steps you enter the open and airy main cabin area. Immediately to starboard is an L-shaped sofa with double incliner. Directly across to port is the convertible dinette with cherry table that makes into a double berth. Further forward down two steps and to port is the “U” shaped galley area with all the required necessities including solid surface countertops, beautiful wood flooring, huge storage cabinets and multiple drawers. Continuing forward is the guest stateroom with direct access to the day head, with mirrored vanity, Vacuflush head and enclosed stand-up shower compartment. Continuing aft through the salon and down two steps is the master cabin with a center lined, complete walk around, queen berth. The master cabin offers huge storage capabilities with drawer and hanging locker storage. Hidden and nicely concealed is the washer and dryer with ensuite head, mirrored vanity, Vacuflush head and separate enclosed shower stall located to port. A wonderful floor plan that is laid out very strategically to maximize space which immediately gives you the impression of a much larger yacht. The expert craftsmanship is easily recognized once on board with the matching Ultra-leather fabrics, matching fabrics, custom bed covers with pillows, carpets, cedar lined closets, galley wood flooring and cherry entry treads.
- Mystera solid surface countertops Hot water system Large stainless steel sink with faucet and spray Amtico synthetic cherry and maple flooring Nova Kool 12/120 volt refrigerator and freezer Tappan microwave convection oven Euro-Kera Princess Gourmet 2 burner electric stove top Black and Decker built-in spacesaver coffee maker U-Line refrigerator and ice maker on aft deck 110 volt GFCI outlets – 3
- Master Cabin
- Queen size island berth Custom fitted sheet and bed covering Real cherry cabinetry Abundant storage Cedar lined hanging locker Ensuite head with separate shower stall Privacy door Carpet covers Dedicated reverse cycle A/C Steps in to Master Stateroom Splendide Combo-Matic washer and dryer Sharp Aquos 15 inch flat screen TV Blaupunkt DVD/CD and MP3 player Stereo speakers with volume control – 2 Two portholes – opening Therapeutic foam mattress Reading lights
- Master Head
- Separate shower stall VacuFlush toilet Vanity with sink and mirror Abundant storage – above and below Privacy door 110 volt GFCI outlet Exhaust fan
- Guest Stateroom
- Double with single v-berth configuration Therapeutic foam mattresses Sharp Aquos 15 inch flat screen TV Blaupunkt DVD/CD and MP3 player Reading lights Port and starboard upper cabinets Privacy door Ensuite head with separate shower stall Carpet covers Cedar lined hanging locker Two large drawers below berth Overhead hatch with screen and cover Port and starboard portlites – opening Matching custom bed spread
- Guest Head
- Split head design Toilet and vanity with shower stall on starboard side with private entry from stateroom VacuFlush toilet Vanity with sink and mirror Abundant storage Exhaust fan 110 volt GFCI outlet
- Anchor roller with mooring bit and cleat Maxwell electric windlass with foot controls Anchor with chain and rope rode Black canvas with zipped isinglass and screens Port and starboard acrylic wing doors Integrated swim platform with drained storage compartments Folding swim ladder Fiberglass transom steps for easy and safe boarding Overhead lighting Hidden transom step opening compartment for shore connections Stainless steel stanchions with port and starboard boarding gates Hot and cold shower on swim platform Dockside water connection Stainless steel TV and telephone connection Cockpit carpeting Wet bar with sink and serving area Multiple cup holders Bimini bridge top with 4 sided enclosure
- Side power bow thruster with helm joy stick controller Raymarine 215 DSC VHF ITT Jabsco remote controlled spotlight Rule high water alarm Faria depth indicator Bennett trim tabs Faria rudder indicator
- 12 volt DC and 12- volt AC power Master panel with circuit breakers & voltmeters function indicators Onan 8.0 Kw generator in sound shield with 30 hours Genset racor primary fuel filter (2) 50 Amp Intelli-Power model PD2050 battery chargers (5) group 27 batteries, each engine, genset and two house Battery parallel switch Battery switches 22 gallon electric hot water heater Cruise Air reverse cycle air conditioner Beam central vacuum system Carbon monoxide cabin detectors Dual electric horn Electric bonding system with transom zinc Glomex television antennae with gain controller Sharp aquos 15 inch flat screen TV in master and guest Sole 20 inch flat screen TV in main salon Sony DVD home theater system in salon Magnavox SDTV tuner in main salon Blaupunkt DVD/CD and MP3 players in each stateroom Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD player (2) Cruise Air reverse cycle air conditioners with SMX electronic controls Splendide Combo-Matic washer and dryer Clarion remote controller at helm Clarion remote speakers throughout boat Windshield wipers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo Penta D-6 electronic diesel engines with only 70 hours Volvo Penta engine display for port and starboard engines Volvo Penta electronic throttle and transmission controls Keyless ignition system (digital touch pad) Volvo Penta Sea King system Adjustable steering wheel Nibral propellers Sea Star hydraulic steering system Racor primary fuel filters Bronze sea strainers for both engines Fireboy fire suppression system port and starboard fuel crossover system Reverso oil exchanging system for both engines and genset Dripless shaft logs Bronze rudders Bilge pumps with auto float switch Engine room lighting Ground fault interrupter outlet Bilge blowers
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- This 395 has very low hours and use by its original owners. She has always been kept in fresh water and in a covered slip. Call today for additional details or to schedule a personal showing so you can see the real beauty of this boat for yourself. This is a MUST SEE. You will not be disappointed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES