- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Gulfstar Motor Cruiser is a very popular cruising yacht. Also, at 8/9 knot cruise, it is very economical to operate. This yacht is in good condition and has had many improvements made by the present owner. The bottom has been barrier coated in the past and has no blisters. The layout is very comfortable for long term cruising and full time live-aboard.
- The Gulfstar Motor Cruiser is a very popular cruising yacht. Also, at 8/9 knot cruise, it is very economical to operate. This yacht is in good condition and has had many improvements made by the present owner. The bottom has been barrier coated in the past and has no blisters. The layout is very comfortable for long term cruising and full time live-aboard.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The aft deck is enclosed with a fiberglass hardtop and permanent side windows. The aft area is enclosed with a soft enclosure. Also included is an aft-deck table with chairs, wet bar, with icemaker and excellent storage. Access to the flybridge is up three steps. Going below from the aft-deck, you enter a very spacious main salon. The galley is forward and down. Forward of the galley, you enter the bow stateroom which has a V-berth arrangement. Also, adjacent to the bow stateroom is the bow head which includes a spacious stall shower. Going aft, the master stateroom has a king size center line bed. This stateroom has excellent storage. The master head has a bath tub/ shower arrangement. This yacht has large spacious side decks with safety rails and bow pulpit.
- Main Salon
- Lower Steering Station w/Full Controls & Instrumentation Furnishings, Including a Sofa that Converts to a Double Bed Cabin Sliding Door to the Exterior Decks on the Starboard Side of the Salon Flooring is Carpeted
- 14’ Cubic Ft Refrigerator/Freezer Electric 3-Burner Princess Stove/Oven Microwave Oven H/C Pressure Water good Storage
- Master Stateroom
- Center- Lined Queen Size Bed Large Head w/Tub/Shower Arrangement Excellent Storage Washer/Dryer Combo Unit Located in Aft Companionway
- Wide Decks w/Safety Rails Bow Pulpit w/Electric Windlass Side Entry Door to Salon from Starboard Side No Dinghy Electric Davit Mounted on Hardtop w/Dinghy Cradle Swim Platform Complete Canvas for Flybridge & Aft Section of Aft Deck
- Electronics & Helm
- Flat screen TV in salon Stereo w/ CD player Icom VHF model M504 with remote on FB Garmin 3010C ( depth, plotter, GPS ) Radar, JRC Datamarine depth sounder 12 V electric searchlight
- 10 KW Kobota generator CO2 fire extinguishing system 240 V shore power cord, 50 AMP Charles battery charger 12 gal hot water heater Battery Parallel switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Perkins 160 hp diesels (2400 hrs) 3 Racor fuel filters
- Broker's Remarks
- The owner has done a very good job in updating this older classic cruising yacht. Perfect for live-aboard or long range cruising.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.