- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With only 20 total engine hours on this one owner “ like new “ 2006 Rinker 320 Express cruiser has always been kept in fresh water. She has been meticulously cared for and is loaded with virtually every option possible. She combines modern styling, roomy interior and a very comfortable ride and is powered by the upgraded twin MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI and Bravo III outdrives. The plush 2 stateroom with queen accommodations can handle six overnight and will most certainly please the most discerning guests.
Some of her many highlights include a forward facing radar arch, extended swim platform, U-shaped cockpit seating, 5 kW Kohler generator with under 20 hours, teak and holly custom flooring plus so much more.
MAD MAC has just had her routine professional fall servicing to include new bottom paint. If you are in the market for an extremely well kept, low hour, freshwater express style cruiser loaded with all the options then make sure that this vessel is on your short list. She is available to see by appointment and the owner will consider all reasonable offers.
- With only 20 total engine hours on this one owner “ like new “ 2006 Rinker 320 Express cruiser has always been kept in fresh water. She has been meticulously cared for and is loaded with virtually every option possible. She combines modern styling, roomy interior and a very comfortable ride and is powered by the upgraded twin MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI horizons with closed looped cooling and Bravo III outdrives. The plush 2 stateroom with queen accommodations can handle six overnight and will most certainly please the most discerning guests. Some of her many highlights include a forward facing radar arch, extended swim platform, U-shaped cockpit seating, 5 kW Kohler generator with under 20 hours, teak and holly custom flooring plus so much more. MAD MAC has just had her routine professional fall servicing to include new bottom paint. If you are in the market for an extremely well kept, low hour, freshwater express style cruiser loaded with all the options then make sure that this vessel is on your short list. She is available to see by appointment and the owner will consider all reasonable offers.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the extended swim platform and passing through the transom door on the starboard side you enter the very open and spacious cockpit area. There is a large bench seat at the stern with a removable table. On the starboard side forward of the transom door is the wet bar station with built-in blender and Corian® countertop. This area has a sink with running water, a concealed waste receptacle and a cockpit refrigerator. Forward of the wet bar area is the helm. The helm has a double seat with fold up bolster and provides excellent visibility. On the portside across from the helm is U-shaped seating large enough to fit four adults comfortably. The entire cockpit floor is covered with marine gauge beige snap-in carpeting. Continuing up three molded steps and passing through the walk-through windshield is the foredeck that includes a sunning pad, windlass and remote controlled spotlight. Stainless steel handrails provide additional safety while underway. You enter the cabin through the sliding cockpit door with screen and down three wooden steps. The interior can only be described as spectacular. Rinker has done a fantastic job on the interior with its teak and holly flooring, Maplewood cabinetry and designer fabrics. Immediately to port is the entertainment center that includes a 15 inch flatscreen TV with DVD and AM/FM/CD Clarian stereo. There are ten Clarian speakers found throughout the boat, four in the cabin and 6 in the cockpit. There are remote controls for the stereo at the helm and transom door. Proceeding forward on the portside is an elevated U-shaped dinette which coverts easily to a berth. There is abundant storage under the dinette seating as well as under the elevated platform. Between the dinette and the master berth is a large hanging locker with Corian® countertop. The master berth has a storage locker under the bed. The master berth has a hatch with inside cover and two portholes which provides ample lighting. Going aft on the starboard side is the galley which consists of a stainless steel sink with hot and cold water, built-in Mr. Coffee maker, Sharp microwave oven, Kenyon double burner stove and Tundra combination refrigerator with freezer. The galley is done in beautiful maple and includes custom Corian® countertops. There is also a very unique pull out cutting board that is easily concealed when not in use. Continuing aft on the starboard side is the bathroom that has a vanity with Corian® countertop, VacuFlush toilet, full length mirror on the back of the door and a ceiling mounted shower curtain for the large shower. There is a midship stateroom under the stairs and includes a full size berth with custom matching bedding with the master stateroom. This stateroom has two portholes that provide excellent lighting and a privacy curtain. The engine room features an electric raised hatch, easy access for maintenance and engine checks. The Kohler generator is sound shield protected providing quiet, dependable power while underway or moored in a tranquil cove for an evening of star gazing. This boat feels HUGE thanks to the smart and efficient layout with its extra wide beam. The end result is that you would think that you are on a much larger vessel.
- Main Salon
- Teak & Holly flooring Dinette table (removable) Dinette seating that converts to a double berth Entertainment center (flatscreen TV w/DVD & stereo) Convenience outlets Two hatch openings with screens and shades Indirect lighting Stainless steel safe for valuables
- Corian® countertops Kenyon 2-burner electric stove Emerson Microwave 8780SS Single S/S deep bowl sink w/single faucet Tundra refrigerator w/freezer Hide-away cutting board Built-in Mr. Coffee maker Custom maple cabinetry Pressure fresh water system 6 gallon 110v hot water heater Two CO2 detectors
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth Mirrored headboard Deluxe pillow package Designer cabin fabrics & cushions w/fitted bedspread Hanging clothes storage Indirect lighting Privacy curtain Opening port lights w/screens Deck hatch w/shade & screen Reading lights Under berth storage
- Queen berth Hanging locker Designer cabin fabrics and cushions with fitted bedspread Deluxe pillow package 10” flip-down TV/DVD Indirect lighting Opening port light with screen Overnight bag storage Privacy curtain
- 110 volt outlet Corian ® vanity top with sink and mirror Porcelain Vacuflush toilet Stand-up shower with curtain Towel and toilet paper bar holder Water level gauges (fresh and waste) Ventilating port light with screen
- Deck & Hull
- Full camper canvas Complete isinglass enclosure with screens Bimini top Custom cockpit cover Extended swim platform with hidden stainless steel telescoping ladder Large transom trunk Stainless steel bow rails, rub rail & hardware throughout – 316L 10 – 9” S/S cleats Bottom painted May 2011 Anchor roller (S/S w/storage locker & cradle) Forward facing radar arch w/lights & speakers Bow sunning pad Courtesy lights Molded-in steps at helm to walk-through windshield Remote Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass Remote ITT Jabsco search light Fiberglass non-skid decks
- 110v electric outlet Chart holder Wet bar station with sink and integrated trash container Tundra refrigerator Drink holders – dual position stainless steel LED cockpit lights Built-in flip up blender Corian® bar top and lids Nautolex vinyl cushions Aft bench seating U-shaped port side seating Removable acrylic snack table Cockpit hot and cold shower Remote Clarion stereo control Snap-in carpet Molded footrests Double helm seat with flip-up bolster Rumble style swim platform seating Port side lounger
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine C70 color GPS/Chartplotter/Radar Standard Horizon Eclipse Plus VHF Simpson Lawrence windlass control Shift and throttle with trim and tilt Butterscotch Burl dash and helm accents Lenco trim tab controls Danforth compass Faria gauges with “jeweled” faces and stainless steel bezels Clarion Marine M455 stereo Clarion 6 disc changer Clarion remote control 10 Clarion Marine speakers ITT Jabsco search light with remote Trumpet style horn Power rack and pinion steering with 5 position tilt 12v DC outlet Engine synchronizer Bilge blower controls Backlit marine instrumentation Windshield wiper (1) Automatic bilge pumps (2)
- Kohler 5kW generator and sound shield with ONLY 20 total hours 2 series 27 lead acid batteries for house 2 series 27 lead acid batteries for starting engines and generator Battery switch and isolator Inteli-Power Marine Series 30 amp battery charger – model PD2030 12vDC and 110vAC electrical distribution panel with breakers 2 – 30 amp shore power cords Tundra T22AC refrigerator at wet bar station Marine Air reverse cycle heat/AC 12,000 BTU with digital controls Fire extinguishers (3) Lenco trim tabs Windshield wiper (1) 6 gallon 110v hot water heater Electric Vacuflush head
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser 5.7L MAG MPI 350 w/ONLY 40 hours Bravo III outdrives w/dual props Automatic engine hatch system Engine room lighting 2 automatic bilge pumps Fuel shut-off valves Dockside power outlets BoatSafe© block heater 2 bilge blowers
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- The extremely well kept Rinker 320 with very low engine hours is ready now for its new owner! Call today for additional questions or to schedule a personal showing! Transport, Financing and Insurance information available through Listing Broker!
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTING BROKER: SCOTT O SCHNEIDER @ (919) 645-8419 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Lake Norman, NC If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES