- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This yacht is in impeccable condition inside and out. The exterior has recently been painted with Alex-a-seal and shows better than a new yacht. The hull is Sea mist green and the superstructure is Snow white. The interior is immaculate and also shows very little wear. The Cat 3406E engines have only 1600 hrs and the engine room shows very little wear.
- This yacht is in impeccable condition inside and out. The exterior has recently been painted with Alex-a-seal and shows better than a new yacht. The hull is Sea mist green and the superstructure is Snow white. The interior is immaculate and also shows very little wear. The Cat 3406E engines have only 1600 hrs and the engine room shows very little wear. ? This yacht is a MUST SEE!!
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- As you step aboard “ MAD DOG” you see a yacht that shows very little wear. The new exterior finish ( 2011 ) gives the appearance of a new yacht. The interior of the yacht shows very little wear and shows the interested client just how meticulous the owner has cared for this yacht. The layout is the B-Plan, which has the master stateroom midship on the starboard side. Included in the master is a spacious private head with stall shower. Across from the master, is the bunk room with wide upper/lower berths. Going forward, you enter the bow stateroom which has a tapered queen berth, good storage and entry into a private head including a spacious stall shower. The salon is spacious and all fabrics are in excellent condition. Forward of the salon and down 3 steps is the galley to port. The flooring in the galley is teak & holly with a hi-gloss finish. The interior wood is cherry with a hi-gloss finish.
- Main Salon
- A large L-shaped lounge, with storage is aft to port and a beautiful teak table with storage adjoins. The dinette is forward and seats six comfortably. A new reclining chair is installed to starboard aft of the dinette. Forward of the dinette is the entertainment center featuring TV and stereo system with surround sound, VCR/CD receiver and storage for tapes and discs. Teak and Holly flooring in the heads and galley. There is also a new icemaker in the starboard aft corner with wetbar.
- The galley is located three steps down on the port side and provides full view to the salon. A 2 burner cooktop stove ( concealed when not in use ) , microwave/ convection oven, full size refrigerator/freezer , and a teak /holly floor make this a very spacious area.
- Master Stateroom
- This Plan B layout features a walk around queen berth with storage underneath, nightstands, carpet, full length mirror on door, telephone outlet, reading lights, stereo speakers w/volume control, separate AC/Reverse heat, color TV, cedar lined hanging locker with lighting and good storage.
- Flybridge with full instrumentation (2) U-shaped zippered openings,(2) forward sides, (1) EZ2CY center panel- only Helm and companion chairs Hynautic clutch and throttle controls Ritchie compass ( 6 inch ) New stereo on bridge (Jenson) Air Horns w/Dual Trumpets Satellite TV & Sirius Radio System? Monitoring station, bilge blowers, pumps, Halon fire extinguishing system, generator, high temp- exhaust Aluminum safety rails around the bridge and side decks Fiberglass hardtop with lighting Bridge storage under bench seats Blue Water Fighting Chair (2) Release Helm Chairs on Bridge Bennett trim tabs Bow pulpit w anchor windlass (chain or line), anchor Forward bow integrated seating Transom door Rupp outriggers, triple spreaders Rod holders Teaser reels Fish boxes in cockpit deck 6-man life raft with EPIRB Hardtop includes Full Enclosure Center Rigger
- Electronics & Helm
- Battery parallel switch Breaker panel on bridge ACR electric searchlight Icom M59 VHF Icom M710 Single Side Band Ritchie compass Northstar 951 New Garmin 4210 plotter Furuno radar 72 mile Furuno depth recorder FCV 292 color video recorder Furuno 1850D plotter Horizon VHF with remote in salon Furuno RD30 depth Simrad Autopilot
- 12 V system 24 V system 220 V 50 Amp shore power cord Additional Power Cord Extension 25’ Westerbeke generator (1854 hrs) 15KW Electrical panel protected for overload Hot water heater Central Vacuum system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Awlgrip engine room Spare Props Oil change system Dri-deck flooring in the engine room Bilge pumps (2) Dripless shaft logs Engine room access from cockpit Air conditioning 3 zone w/ reverse heat Bilge pump emergency driven Fuel valve system in addition to transfer pump (2) fuel tanks, one aft one fwd
- Owners personal possessions to be removed.
- Broker's Comments
- “MAD DOG”, is an exceptional value and is in impeccable condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.