This 2001 model Carver Santego is in excellent condition. The exterior and interior have been well maintained and both are in excellent condition.
- This 2001 model Carver Santego is in excellent condition. The exterior and interior have been well maintained and both are in excellent condition.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding is made easy from the molded in swim platform. Entering the cabin from the cockpit area, you enter a very comfortable salon with built in lounges port and starboard. There is a dinette table mounted in front of the starboard lounge. Going forward, there is a large head on the starboard side of the cabin , which includes a large stall shower and Vacu-flush head. The galley is located to port and includes Microwave, AC/DC refrigeration, two burner stove top. built-in coffee maker, good storage and hot and cold pressure water, with sink.The comfortable master stateroom is located in the bow and includes a centerline queen berth and good storage. TV included.
- Main Salon
- Maple Wood throughout Vessel Beige carpet Furnishings covered in Ultra-leather Lounge converts to double bed TV w/Cassette Player Stereo AC w/reverse cycle heat (2) units
- Microwave AC/DC refrigerator Coffee maker Bar area to starboard in galley area sink & water
- Center line queen berth Entry to spacious head w/stall show & Vacu-flush head TV Good storage
- Exterior carpet in cockpit area Swim platform w/swim ladder Safety rails Bow pulpit Shower connection w/Hot & Cold pressure water
- Electronics & Helm
- Electric searchlight Rudder angle indicator Radar arch Depth sounder VHF Stereo and CD player Northstar GPS Trim tabs
- Halon fire suppression system Hotwater tank, 11 gal 7.5 KW Kohler generator (2) 30 amp shorepower cords 12V electrical system Co2 detector
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 7.4 Volvo Gas Engines 7.5 Kohler Generator
- Broker's Comments
- This carver yacht has been well maintained and has low engine hours.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.