- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
AMICI is an excellent alternative to the usual Sea Ray and other US production boats that will turn heads in any port. The stylish European look gives the 34 Cruiser/Express a look that is seldom seen in the US. Why have the same boat as everyone else when you can own this amazing hard top express cruiser?
With 2 private staterooms, large head, huge interior, massive exterior seating and a retractable roof top, AMICI will please even the most discriminating buyer.
- The transom and cockpit area offer teak decks. Entering onto the swim platform you enter the large cockpit area. To port is a settee with under seat storage and to port a semi-circular lounge with two matching pedestal tables. The lounge converts into a large sun lounge as well. Forward and to port is companion seating to the helm while along the starboard side is the helm area with seating for two and a refrigerator under the seat. All seats are covered with Ultra-Leather. Overhead is a large retractable sun roof. Entering the salon area through a sliding acrylic door and down a few steps you begin to realize the beautiful interior cherry woodwork, teak and holly laminate flooring and matching fabrics. To port is the large galley area with under counter refrigerator/freezer and ample storage spaces. To starboard is a “C” shaped convertible settee/dinette. The electrical panel is aft of the dinette along the bulkhead. To port and aft is the guest stateroom with hanging locker, storage areas, a small settee, and a privacy door. Access into the “pump room” is along the starboard side. Forward in the salon and to port is the head with vanity, electric toilet, and shower. All the way forward and through a double privacy door is access into the master cabin with a walk around amidship double berth, hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers, and overhead hatch. The exterior offers wide side decks, an electric engine hatch, Sunbrella aft enclosure for the helm area, large forward bow deck sun cushions, and beautiful matching fabrics.
- Large galley area along the port side of the salon area offers double sinks, 2 burner stove top, solid surface countertops and excellent refrigeration. Single stainless steel sink with matching countertop cover Solid surface countertop (2) burner Force 10 stove top Goldstar Intelli-Wave microwave/convection oven Waeco dual voltage refrigerator/freezer Under counter storage with pull out trash receptacle Ample storage areas
- Hardtop with retractable electric moon/sun roof with manual override Lewmar Electric windlass with foot and helm controls Plow anchor with chain and rope rode, chain locker Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware Exterior teak rails in the cockpit area Swim platform with retractable stainless steel swim ladder Teak decks on swim platform and cockpit Sunbrella beige canvas for aft cockpit/helm (2) removable teak cockpit tables Cockpit settee converts to a sun lounge Sun lounge cushions on bow Wide side decks for easy maneuverability Acrylic sliding salon entry door Large storage compartment under helm seat (2) opening hatches for safety and ventilation Transom hot and cold shower
- Platismo Compass with protective cover Raymarine C-80 color chartplotter/radar/sounder Raymarine 24 mile radar dome mounted on roof top Raymarine ST-6002 Smart-Pilot autopilot Raymarine ST-60 Tridata-depth/speed/trip information Raymarine Ray-240 VHF with distress Raymarine remote VHF speaker with volume control Lenco electric trim tabs with trim indicators
- Jeanneau easy access “PUMP ROOM” with electrical connections and relays 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC power 30 Amp shore power cord Onan generator in sound shield with 200 hours Cable and telephone connections Easy use 12 volt breakers at helm Easy use 110 volt breakers in main salon 10 gallon hot water heater Cristec 12 volt/25 Amp battery charger (4) 12 volt marine batteries 12 volt batteries with emergency parallel switch Overhead helm electric sun/moon roof Climma reverse cycle AC/Heat with (2) controls AM/FM/CD player with remote speakers 12 volt dual trumpet horn Marin electric toilet with holding tank and macerator 12 volt navigation lights
- Volvo D-4, 260 hp, electronic engines with 200 hours Engines are freshwater cooled Volvo DUO-PROP outdrives Volvo EVC single lever electronic engine and transmission controls Max Power 10 hp electric bow thruster joy stick controller Volvo engine displays and complete instrumentation Volvo EVC outdrive trim controls Hydraulic steering Stainless steel steering wheel Electrically operated engine hatch Halon fire suppression system and fire blanket
- Broker's Remarks
- The Prestige 34 is an alternative to the usual express cruisers like Sea Ray. She is a beautiful boat that turns heads in any port. Why be like everyone else when you can separate yourself with AMICI. She will please the most discriminating buyer. DELIVERY, INSURANCE, and FINANCING information available through listing broker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES