- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
LADY LUCILLE is a custom rugged built aluminum dinner and passenger vessel currently operating in beautiful downtown Fort Lauderdale with dockage along New River in the River Walk section of Los Olas. LADY LUCILLE is a luxurious vessel best known for her friendly atmosphere and amazing cuisine. Built by the current owner LADY LUCILLE is certified for all coastal waterways up to 3 miles offshore for 150 passengers and crew. The current COI expires in July 2013. Surveys over the years for insurance purposes have all shown the boat to be well built using terms like “overbuilt, rugged, and built beyond specifications”.
Recently, LADY LUCILLE had a partial refit of all interior spaces with the addition of new wall coverings, mirrored valances, and upgraded window treatments. The exterior was re-painted and the aluminum rub rail renewed.
Currently docked along the beautiful Los Olas section of Fort Lauderdale, the current street side docking slips are available for the new owner. The owner has been in business for many years, establishing extensive business relationships and returning cliental. He plans to retire and subsequently the current business may continue as LADY LUCILLE together with all his business knowledge available for the new owner as "good will".
From the Lady Lucille web site:
“The Lady Lucille is one of South Florida's top private luxury charter yachts; specializing in unique wedding receptions, dinner and event cruises, corporate charters and holiday parties. This extravagant charter vessel operates from numerous ports along Florida's East Coast...from Port Canaveral to Hillsboro Inlet to Port Everglades to Miami.
Backed by over 50 years in luxury yacht charters, Lady Lucille Cruises offers its clientele the utmost in personal service and quality while always considering the all-important factor of expense. Our South Florida yacht charters are guaranteed for a great time for everyone—young and old.
Whether a casual birthday party, formal corporate dinner function or elaborate wedding celebration, Lady Lucille Cruises is available to make your special event a most enjoyable occasion that will be remembered by all for many years to come.
Quality, service and true affordability...this is our pledge to you. It is this pledge that keeps many of our luxury yacht charter customers returning time and time again.”
- There are three large decks onboard LADY LUCILLE Main Deck: The main deck is accessed through either the port or starboard aft doorways. The large galley area is found along the aft portion of the main deck. The galley features all appliances and amenities you would expect to find in any commercial kitchen! Currently all food is prepared onboard. The galley area has a 5 compartment steam line with a folding door that opens to allow guests to serve themselves or be served by galley crew. Additional equipment is available to add an “L” shaped serving area on the main deck as well. The main deck is usually set up for dining with multiple tables and padded chairs. Full length glass windows give the main deck an abundance of natural light and the beautiful new wall coverings and padded carpet makes the main deck feel quite comfortable. Additionally there is a small built in serving bar with wine cooler along the forward port side for adding additional bar space. The forward companionway features a male and female head along with a unisex handicapped head. All heads have beautiful tiled floors and mirrored vanities. The male head has a small shower stall available for crew. All the way forward is an oversized door which leads onto the foredeck. The foredeck is available for crew use only. Along the port and starboard sides are slightly spiral stairways with wide treads leading to the upper deck. Access into the engine room is located through a fire door along the forward starboard side while access into the various hull compartments is through deck hatches for ease of servicing. Middle Deck: From the port and starboard main deck stairways you access the middle deck. This area features an amidships dance floor and a large “L” shaped serving bar along the starboard aft side. Over head lighting features a disco ball for dancing and wonderful mood lighting for various events. There is available audio for use with the onboard entertainment system and various connections for live music. The upper deck has tables and padded chairs available for additional dining space or for use during various events as well. Access into the pilot house is forward in the upper deck. Through an aft door is the middle deck outside seating and patio area. This area is a wonderful space for party goers to relax and enjoy the scenery from outside the vessel. Along the starboard side is a stairway that leads to the open upper deck. Upper Deck: The upper deck is open and allows excellent visibility for viewing beautiful Fort Lauderdale and New River scenery. The upper deck can be left “open”, set up with chairs, or set up with tables and chairs for alfresco dining. Crew access to the radar arch and electronic devises is forward on the upper deck and protected from guests. LADY LUCILLE is an amazing and capable vessel whose owner’s change of plans dictates her sale. Currently in operation, the new business owner may utilize all onboard equipment, current vessel web site, and all established business connections with purchase of LADY LUCILLE. Additional amenities to provide various cruising themes include; 5 sets of colored mini-blinds, matching table clothes and napkins, full sets of tableware, glassware, stemware, plates and serving dishes, a wedding arch and the list goes on! Fully operational with unlimited potential! LADY LUCILLE is ready to travel anywhere or remain in Fort Lauderdale; she will please her new owner and business plan. Decks include engine spaces, main deck, upper deck and outside deck All exterior repainted 2011 Large Danforth anchor with chain and rope rode Bow boarding doors port and starboard Ample safety stanchions Aft main deck boarding doors port and starboard Boarding apparatus for ease of boarding (6) compartments with (5) collision bulkheads Full complement of life jackets and safety equipment Multiple use tables, padded dining chairs and exterior chairs New interior wall coverings and mirrored valances Custom designer carpets throughout Large dance floor on upper deck
- Galley and Dining
- A large and capable galley is on the main deck. The galley features all equipment needed to prepare any meal and the galley will please any discriminating chef. Ample storage for food and preparation items Full serving sets of plates, saucers, glasses, and utensils Folding door to main deck to access the steam line (5) compartment steam table Double stainless steel general use sinks Double sinks in scullery area for dish washing Scullery sink garbage disposal Hobart commercial dishwasher GE electric oven with (4) burner stove top Alto Shaam slow cooking oven Market Forge general and convection oven GE upright large volume deep freezer Beverage Air refrigerator displaying PEPSI logo Franklin Chef ice maker Oster microwave oven Bar space on upper deck with cooler refrigeration (24) bottle wine cooler in main deck serving bar
- Electronics and Helm
- Ritchie compass Uniden Atlantis 750 VHF radio Standard Horizon Quest VHF radio Goldstar GS-924 monochrome radar display Goldstar 24 mile radar dome mounted on radar arch
- 12 volt DC and 120/220 volt AC power 100 Amp power cord and adapters 120/220 volt electric panel with circuit breakers 12 volt electric panel with circuit breakers 7500 Kw generator with 7900 hours 20,000 Kw generator with 20 hours since major overhaul 120//220 volt AC wiring in stainless steel wire protective coverings (4) 5 ton AC units with electronic controls (10 tons each deck) Electric air compressor Kenmore Power Miser 40 gallon hot water heater
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- The owner is meticulous about caring for the onboard machinery. Logs show all engine service and maintenance with receipts available for viewing. The engine room photos show the organization and cleanliness of the machinery spaces. Engine room fully insulated for noise reduction Aluminum plated flooring over bilges Cummins diesel engines with 280 hp, new in 1997 Port engine with 7831 hours Starboard engine with 7232 hours Pilothouse helm with full engine instrumentation Engine instrumentation also in engine room Hydraulic steering 2 ½ inch stainless steel shafts Dripless shaft logs Mounted tools, tool chest and repair devices
- Broker's Remarks
- LADY LUCILLE is a well established dinner and passenger vessel currently operating in Fort Lauderdale. She is well known for her spacious amenities, friendly crew and wonderful cuisine. Fully functional and ready to continue her current tasks or relocated to any other port. Maintenance is routinely performed to ensure LADY LUCILLE is available for any event. She is truly “turn-key” and ready. No surprises!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES