- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Seller wants to sell to purchase a Sea Ray Sedan Bridge or Express Bridge and will consider a trade!
Introduced in 1990 to replace the Egg Harbor 41 and 43 Convertibles, the Egg 42 was restyled in 1995 with fresh window treatment and an all new flybridge profile. Built on the same modified-V hull used for the 38 Golden Egg with cored hull sides, a well flared bow and a relatively flat 8 degrees of transom deadrise. The two stateroom, mid-galley floor plans offered in the Egg Harbor 42 all featured an abundance of varnished teak woodwork, quality appliances, and plush decorator fabrics. Indeed, the upscale interior furnishings created one of the more attractive interiors found on a 42 foot convertible. With 100 square feet of space, the huge cockpit can easily handle a fighting chair and includes a tackle center, in-deck fish box, live well, and transom door. Topside, the tournament flybridge is arranged with the helm well aft for a good view of the cockpit.
The current owner purchased her in 2011 but has subsequently decided to sell and purchase a Sedan Bridge Sea Ray. His plans dictate the sale.
Trade for late 1997-2001 Sea Ray 40 Sedan Bridge with diesel power.
- The vessel has two staterooms, a full galley and head with a large salon up. The master cabin in forward and has a large centerline berth with a large deck hatch in the overhead. There are two hanging lockers and ample smaller lockers and draws below the berth. This stateroom has its own private door into the head. Just aft on the port side is the large head. The overhead and the back splash are mirrored and there is a separate shower stall. The vanity has a white molded counter top and ample vanity mirrors to satisfy anyone. The electric toilet is a 12 volt unit to a holding tank. A waste tank level monitor is mounted in the cabinet side. Opposite on the starboard side is a second stateroom with two bunk beds and a hanging locker presently being used for storage and clothing. Aft and up a short companion way is the galley on the port side. The galley is well equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave oven, electric stove, Mr. Coffee and washer/dryer. The galley sole and is teak parquet, nicely done. Aft of the galley is the salon having large side and aft bulkhead windows for ventilation and light. The cabin bright work is all teak cabinets and bulkheads in good condition. The overheads are white vinyl in good condition. The cabin sole has had its carpeting removed and the plywood has been painted white. New carpet will be installed this month. The cabin sole is covered with area carpeting throughout.
- The galley up features ample storage and counter space that will please the most discriminating chef. Breakfast bar with stools in port salon facing forward Teak and Holly flooring in galley area Solid surface Corian countertops with fiddles Under counter mounted sink with faucet and sprayer Roper upright refrigerator/freezer Princess (3) burner electric stove top Panasonic Dimension 4 microwave oven
- Flybridge hardtop with white Sunbrella enclosure (2) beautiful teak trimmed helm seats Seating forward of the helm with under seat storage Aluminum hardtop supports with ladder steps Lewmar electric anchor windlass Anchor stainless steel pulpit roller Danforth Hooker 22 pound main anchor with 3/8 inch chain and rope rode Danforth Hooker 13 pound spare anchor with 3/8 inch chain and rope rode Stainless steel stanchions and life lines Stainless steel deck hardware Stainless steel hand rails around boat exterior Stainless steel flybridge ladder on starboard side of cockpit Life raft mounting brackets on foredeck Cockpit storage bins under cockpit sole Fish cleaning station and sink Built in bait refrigerator in cockpit Transom door (5) holder rocket launcher on flybridge (7) cockpit rod holders Stainless steel shore connection, cable/telephone and water connections Hardtop mounted deck lights (4) Lee Rod Holders Mounted on Covering Boards Stainless steel fender holder on bow rails
- Electronics are mounted inside an overhead helm lockable cabinet and on the helm itself. Ritchie Powerdamp compass Standard Horizon VHF with RAM microphone Garmin GPS Map Furuno RP-100C chart plotter Furuno radar with open array radar Furuno FCV-582 fish finder and depth indicator Robertson AP-300X autopilot Auto Helm Tri-Data indicator ITT Jabsco remote controlled spotlight Bennett trim tabs Aqua-Meter Sentry 410B vapor detector
- 12 Volt DC and 120 volt AC power Kohler 9 Kw generator with 2622 hours 40 amp battery charger (4) engine and house batteries, in battery boxes (1) Generator starting battery, in battery boxes 50 Amp shore power connection with cord and adapters American water heater, 19 gallon4 (2) Zone Marine Air reverse cycle AC and heating system Par-Jabsco 12 volt water pump Kenwood CDC-25 MR AM/FM/CD player Sony television is main salon Splendide combination washer/dryer NuTone central vacuum Dual trumpet 12 volt horns ACER EPIRB on flybridge
- Detroit Diesel 6V92 diesel engines, port hours 2356, starboard hours 2186 Fresh water cooled engines Walker Air Separators on each engine Twin Disc transmissions with stainless steel shafts Full helm instrumentation and engine room instrumentation as well Morse dual level engine and transmission controls Glendinning engine synchronizer Hydraulic steering system Oil exchanging system in forward engine room Racor primary fuel filters for engines and genset Fire Boy engine room fire suppression system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: JOHN PETERSON, CENTRAL LISTING AGENT AT (800) 797-5759 Hi, I am John Peterson, the listing broker for this yacht. Although my office is located in New Bern, NC, I have yacht listings (both power and sail) all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or the potential of listing your boat. I look forward to hearing from you. For quickest email response please use the following address: john Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES