- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 NA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SELLER IS MOTIVATED AND WILL ENTERTAIN ALL REASONABLE OFFERS
Delta Boats are produced in the United States and have been know for building sturdy and seaworthy commercial and pleasure yachts. The 46 is a pilothouse trawler that shows excellent workmanship and detail. A single stateroom trawler the 46 offers a wonderful lower sitting area that can be converted into twin bunks. Additionally, the salon sofa is a sleeper and will open to sleep additional guests. A must see for any pilothouse buyer.
- Delta Boats are produced in the United States and have been know for building sturdy and seaworthy commercial and pleasure yachts. The 46 is a pilothouse trawler that shows excellent workmanship and detail. A two stateroom trawler the 46 offers a wonderful lower sitting area that can be converted into twin bunks. Additionally, the salon sofa is a sleeper and will open to sleep additional guests. A must see for any pilothouse buyer.
- Boarding the 46 is easy. The large cockpit area offers removable a stainless steel and teak boarding ladder that can be attached to either the port or starboard side. The cockpit area is large and has a bridge Sunbrella overhang supported with stainless steel supports. The cockpit lazarette allows access into the rudder and steering. The flybridge ladder is a stainless steel and teak ladder with 6 steps. The bridge deck is large with a dunnage box on the port and starboard side and room for a crowd. The bridge has a single helm seat, port and starboard settees with storage and cushions. The bridge is covered with a Sunbrella bimini top. Back to the cockpit and through the sliding door you enter into the salon. Immediately to port is the AC electrical panel with the Heart Inverter control as well. The port side of the salon has a sofa that converts into a double bed. The starboard side of the salon offers a nice black leather recliner with a matching ottoman and a swivel barrel chair. Between the chairs is a drop leaf table with seating for two. All the way forward is a storage cabinet and entertainment center. From the salon and up 4 steps is the galley and pilot house. The galley up arrangement allows the onboard chef to remain with the captain while cruising. To port is the “L” shaped galley area and full size refrigerator and freezer. To starboard is an additional storage cabinet with three large cabinets and three drawers. Forward is the helm area with a removable helm stool, full engine controls and electronics, and the built in microwave oven. Along the starboard side is the pilothouse door with access onto the starboard deck. Back to the salon and down 4 steps on the starboard side is access into the lower cabins. The first cabin is a wonderful sitting area with a nice folding settee which opens to reveal a liquor cabinet and storage. The settee will convert into an upper and lower bunk berth. Along the aft wall of the sitting area are two large lockers. The starboard locker has shelves and a built in ironing board while the port side is a large hanging locker. Along the port side aft is also access into the head complete with an ensuite shower, large vanity, and LECTRASAN toilet system. Additionally along the port side and forward are the stacked washer and dryer in a nice storage locker. All the way forward and up two steps is the master cabin. The center-lined queen berth offers four drawer storage accessed from the foot of the berth. The port and starboard sides of the cabin offer cabinet and drawer storage space and hanging lockers. Aft and slightly to port another cabinet with upper shelves and a lower laundry hamper and a makeup vanity complete with opening top, with a mirror and lighting and a sitting stool. The interior woodwork is made of birch which is quite stunning and well done. The trim is birch and matches the interior fabrics and carpets very nicely. Engine room access is through the salon sole and the engine room allows 360 degree movement around the engine. All machinery is easy to service and reach.
- Located in the pilot house as a galley up arrangement, the galley offers excellent storage and food preparation areas and will certainly please even the most discrimination chef. Double stainless steel sinks with faucet and sprayer GE upright refrigerator/freezer with ice maker Galley Main 3 burner electric stove and oven Kenmore Quick Touch built in microwave oven Black and Decker Space Saver can opener Hamilton Beach Brew Station coffee maker
- Flybridge Sunbrella bimini and cockpit overhang Port and starboard cockpit step Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware Galley Maid electric windlass Bruce anchor 60 pound primary anchor with chain and rope rode Danforth 45 pound secondary anchor with 100 ft chain rode Bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller Starboard side pilothouse door with opening screen door (2) stainless steel fender holders at bow for 4 fenders (2) upper bridge deck dunnage boxes Hand controlled electric spotlight mounted at upper helm (2) stainless steel 30 Amp shore connections in cockpit coaming TV and telephone connection in cockpit coaming Shore water deck connection Cockpit handheld shower Stainless steel and teak flybridge ladder with 6 steps Bremer dingy davits in cockpit Radar arch with radar dome and antennas Wood flagstaff and American flag Windshield and window mesh covers
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Raytheon R11 Raster Scan radar with 24 mile dome array Garmin GPS Map 162 Garmin GPS 45 XL hand held GPS with holder Beede talking depth finder Lowrance X25b depth indicator Simrad Robertson AP-22 autopilot Davis Weather Wizard weather station display IBM Think-Pad laptop with Map-Tech charting and GS matched Bennett trim tabs and helm control
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power (2) 30 Amp shore power cords with adapters Westerbeke 7.5 Kw generator with 1788 hours Heart Freedom 2000 watt inverter/100 Amp battery charger Battery charger with 30 Amps or charging generator battery (8) 6 volt golf cart batteries in parallel for house batteries (2) 8D 12 volt engine starting batteries 24D generator starting battery Heart Freedom Interface control and remote monitor Panasonic 20” television in salon entertainment center 13” color TV in master cabin TV antenna mounted on radar arch Sansui stacked entertainment system with AM/FM, CD, and cassette player AM/FM radio on flybridge with remote speakers Kenmore stacked washer and vented dryer 32,000 BTU central air conditioning system Electric central heating system Radio Shack Archer two way intercom system Radio Shack security alarm system 12 gallon hot water tank Windshield wiper for helm window 12 volt horn
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- A remarkable and strong appearing pilothouse trawler with ample spaces to spread out and the amenities of home. A must see for the discriminating pilothouse buyer. The seller is having the entire exterior cleaned, compounded and waxed as well as the exterior teak renewed. Don’t hesitate on this one! DELIVERY and INSURANCE information available through the listing broker!
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Caterpillar 3208 naturally aspirated diesel engine with 1485 hours Twin-Disc transmission Halon engine room fire suppression system Morse engine and transmission controls at both helms Full engine instrumentation at both helms Racor primary fuel filter Stainless steel shaft with compression log Reverso oil exchanging system for main engine and genset Hydraulic steering at both helms
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES