- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Four stroke engines with only 219 hours. She will cruise at 26-27 MPH and only burn 25 GPH. Equipped with genset, air and everything needed to fish. She is practically new boat at a used boat price. I personally drove her 700 miles and she performed outstandingly. Tower is a plus.
- Four stroke engines with only 219 hours. She will cruise at 26-27 MPH and only burn 25 GPH. Equipped with genset, air and everything needed to fish. She is practically new boat at a used boat price. I personally drove her 700 miles and she performed outstandingly. Tower is a plus.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- One bunk forward to port with second bunk back and to starboard. Further aft to port is the galley and head. Up a few steps to the helm which has two captains chairs and console. Forward of the console is seating for three and to port seating for two. Back to a spacious cockpit and easy access to both engines. Bracket with swim ladder. Rod storage in cabin.
- Corian counter top Refrigerator Sink Pressure water Microwave
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Rupp outriggers Custom teaser reels F&S water wash down Live well Four rod holders Rocket launcher Fighting Chair Ample Storage Cockpit Combing
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Pop-up helm pod GPS 4212 and 4210 Garmin Auto Pilot Compass Engine trim Infer-red night vision camera through the Garmin
- Battery charger Selector switch Breaker panel 5 KW Onan Genset
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Electronic Controls & Gauges Flo Scans R/C Heat and Air Bow Thruster Teak Cockpit Cockpit Lights Bracket with Swim Platform Viking 8-Man Life Raft Lewmar Windlass with CQR Anchor 20’ Chain / 300’ Rode Tower w/Electronics Controls & Gauges and 3210 GPS
- If you are looking for a fishing boat that is like new for used boat prices this should be on your list.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.