Absolutely the best deal for the money. From the looks of this Maxum 3200 you would never guess it is a 1997. This vessel has been meticulously maintained by its owner and professional maintenance crew. This is a one owner boat and was kept out of the water for the first 10 years of its life and has always been in fresh water. The roomy cabin, two oversized berths, and the full kitchen make this a great boat for weekend or extended trips.
Price Reduced Owner Wants Sale!!!
- Absolutely the best deal for the money. From the looks of this Maxum 3200 you would never guess it is a 1997. This vessel has been meticulously maintained by the original owner and professional maintenance crew. This is a one owner boat and was kept out of the water for the first 10 years of its life and has always been in fresh water. The roomy cabin, two oversized berths, and the full kitchen make this a great boat for weekend or extended trips.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- As you walk up to the Maxum 3200 SCR the boat seems larger than a 32 foot boat. Entering the cockpit from the swim platform, engine access is under 2 hatches in the cockpit sole. To port is a large settee and to starboard is a larger settee with storage areas under the seats and forward is a built-in self draining ice box. To port and forward is a wet bar with molded sink, faucet with sprayer and storage. The wet bar has an icemaker built into the lower cabinet. The helm area is to starboard and offers seating for a crowd. The helm has excellent visibility and there is a walk thru windshield making maneauverability a breeze. Forward and to port is access into the lower cabins. Thru the bi fold acrylic door and down a few steps you enter the cabin. To port is the galley with amenities to please any chef! Aft is access into the aft seating area with port and starboard settees and storage cabinets. There is a large sliding glass window along the aft bulkhead. The settees convert into a double berth and the area can be private by closing the folding door. Across from the galley and to starboard is the convertible dinette with fore and aft settees. There is storage under each. The forward cabin has a privacy curtain, a small settee aong the port side, cedar lined hanging locker and the double berth sits along the starboard side. Interior fabrics and natural light, 2 overhead hatches and port holes make the interior of the 3200 SCR feel open and airy.
- MAIN SALON
- Storage in every possible location Cruise Air 16,000 Btu AC AM/FM Stereo 10 disc CD changer TV/VCR Cable TV hookups in V-berth & mid ship cabins
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer Origo 4300E electric/alcohol stove with two burners Samsung microwave Wood flooring in galley area Double stainless steel sinks with faucet and soap dispenser Stainless steel grab rail Ample storage with drawers and cabinets above and below
- Lewmar windlass with foot and helm controls Stainless steel anchor roller Anchor with chain and rope rode Large removable bow sun pad Stainless steel fender racks Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware Green Sunbrella canvas enclosure with extended camper package Custom cockpit snap in carpets Transom shower w/hot & cold water Transom doorway and swim platform Stainless steel cable and telephone connections Dockside water connection (2) cockpit table Zip-in screens w/enclosure 4 stainless steel fishing rod holders Cockpit wet bar with U-Line ice maker Radar arch
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Danforth Constellation compass ACR remote controlled spotlight Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio with DSC Garmin GPS MAP 210 GPS/chartplotter Lowrance LMS-339 chart plotter Bennett trim tabs
- 12 volt DC and 120 Volt AC power Pro-Sport 12 volt battery charger 6 gallon hot water heater (2) 30 Amp shore power cords Marine Air reverse cycle AC and heat, 16000 BTU JVC KD-MK77 (12) disc CD player Westerbeke 5 Kw generator with 140 hrs Audiovox 15" TV Audiovox AVP-6750M VHS JVC AM/FM/Cassette radio with remote speakers
- ENGINE DETAILS AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin 5.7 MerCruiser Engines with 610 hours Bravo II Mercruisers outdrives Mercruiser engine controls with outdrive tilt Full engine instrumentation at helm Engine access thru (2) cockpit hatches Raw water cooled Excellent maintanence with records
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES