- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
TRUE BLUE III has always been professionally maintained and professionally captained. She has spent summers in New England and winters in Florida. Twice per year between seasons she has been serviced, varnished and hull polished.
- Displacement: 11,500
- Total Power: 440
- Fuel: 160 Fresh Water: 35
- Detailed Walkthrough
- True Blue III is a Hinckley Picnic Boat EP affording an additional 18" in the pilothouse. There is ample room for the captain and guests to sit comfortably at on either of the two Stidd helm chairs and around the L-shaped settee. There is a custom table for the "picnic"! The cockpit provides plenty of space for fishing or sunbathing and has a comfortable bench along the transom.
- Main Salon
- The salon features a galley to port and head to starboard. There is a hanging locker and plenty of shelves to either side of the V-berth.
- Galley And Head
- The galley is equipped with hot and cold pressure water, 2 burner propane stove, microwave, 12-volt refrigerator and Corian counter top. The head is equipped with a Vacu-Flush head, varnished cherry counter top and stainless sink and shower.
- All windows are tinted and include sun covers. The yacht is equipped with air conditioning. The helm and mate seats are Stidd and are finished with ultra leather.
- There is a teak sole in the pilothouse and cockpit.
- Electronics And Helm
- Raytheon RL70C Plus - 7' LCD radar interfaced with GPS 2kw radome painted to match deck Northstar 952 GPS chartplotter, antenna painted to match deck Raytheon ST 60 multi-function display with wind, speed, depth and temp Spectrum GX 2350 VHF radio with DSC interfaced with GPS and loud hailer painted to match deck
- Alpine CDA-7892 receiver CD changer with six speakers Shore power with Heart Freedom 10 inverter Two house and one starting battery Windshield wipers and fresh water wash system Ample 110 volt AC and 12volt DC outlets Numerous fans throughout.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 6 cylinder 440 hp diesel with Hamilton jet drive Hinckley integrated Jet stick controller Halon engine compartment fire suppression system Custom engine and drive insulation 12000BTU air conditioning Salt water wash down at anchor locker.
- Broker's Remarks
- TRUE BLUE III has always been professionally maintained and professionally captained. She has spent summers in New England and winters in Florida. Twice per year between seasons she has been serviced, varnished and hull polished.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.