- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
**34 SEA RAY SUNDANCER 2004 WITH BOW THRUSTER**
Powered by twin 8.1S Mercury Horizon 370hp gasoline engines with about 493 hours and a Kohler 5kw generator with about 172 hours. The neutral-tone interior with cream and cherry-finish décor includes 2 staterooms, a head, galley, and salon. The roomy cockpit has a refrigerator/freezer, sink, helm plus 2 companion chairs, and wraparound aft seating with a table. Also includes fresh bottom paint and all running gear in September 2010.
**$10,000 Price Reduction -- Bring All Offers**
- Displacement: 15500
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 26 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 45
- Detailed Walkthrough
- Enter the roomy cockpit which includes a concealed refrigerator/freezer, sink, aft seating wrapped around a rectangular fiberglass pedestal table, helm and two companion chairs, complete electronics, and an electric engine room hatch. Through the transom gate, access the hot/cold shower and swim platform. Through a beige acrylic sliding door, step down into the neutral-tone cabin with cherry-finish decor, cream headliner and bulkheads, and cream Berber carpeting with beige runners throughout. The salon on starboard side has a large cream ultra-leather sleeper sofa, rectangular Cherry and Burl wood table, 6-disc CD changer, concealed electrical panel, cherry-finish cabinets, two screened tinted portholes, and a round overhead tinted hatch. On port side is the galley with cherry-finish cabinets, a microwave oven, cherry-finish refrigerator/freezer, cream fiberglass countertop with concealed deep sink and 2-burner cooktop, a 13” flatscreen color television, DVD player, screened tinted porthole, and round overhead tinted hatch. Moving aft is the cream-colored head with a standup shower, ceramic toilet, fiberglass countertop and sink with storage below, two mirrored cabinets, a mirror, and translucent porthole. Aft is the guest stateroom which has cushioned cream leather L-shaped seating that converts to a full-size berth, two large cherry-finish cabinets, a cherry-finish nightstand with storage, a large concealed storage locker, two reading lights, a 10” flatscreen color television, mirrored aft bulkhead, and screened tinted porthole. Forward, the beautiful V-berth includes a queen island-style berth, cushioned cream leather bench, mirrored hanging locker, cherry-finish furniture with a large shelved locker, five bins, and two nightstands, two reading lights, mirrored forward bulkhead, and a large overhead screened tinted hatch for natural lighting and ventilation.
- Main Salon
- Large cream ultra-leather sleeper sofa Oval burl wood/cherry pedestal table Cherry-finish cabinets (5) Cherry-finish drawer Storage shelves (2) Decorative mirror Clarion 6-disc CD changer Concealed electrical panel Recessed overhead lights (3) Recessed overhead speaker GFI Receptacle Stainless steel grab rail Round overhead tinted hatch with cover SS-framed screened tinted portholes (2) Cream silk curtains Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Cream Berber carpeting with beige cover Cream nonskid entry steps (4) Below deck storage box Access to the sump pump
- Cherry-finish CoolMatic refrigerator/freezer Whirlpool concealed microwave oven Exhaust blower Kenyon 2-burner cooktop with Corian cover Cream fiberglass countertop Molded fiberglass deep sink with Corian cover Chrome and Gold faucet Cherry-finish upper and lower cabinets Cherry-finish bins (2) Storage shelf Zenith recessed 13” flatscreen color television Pullout swivel TV shelf Glomax TV antennae KEE recessed DVD player Recessed overhead speaker Recessed overhead lights (3) 12V plug GFI Receptacle Stainless steel grab rail Round overhead tinted hatch with cover SS-framed screened tinted porthole Cream silk curtains Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Cream Berber carpeting with beige cover
- Cream queen island-style berth with storage Cream wraparound bolster Cream leather cushioned bench Mirrored hanging locker Cherry-finish locker with shelves Cherry-finish nightstands (2) Cherry-finish bins (5) Reading lights (2) Recessed overhead lights (2) Courtesy lights (2) Carbon monoxide detector SMX II air conditioning control panel Large overhead screened tinted hatch Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Mirrored forward bulkhead Cream silk privacy curtains Cream Berber carpeting
- Guest Stateroom
- Large cream ultra-leather L-shaped cushioned seating Large cherry-finish cabinets (2) Large concealed storage locker Cherry-finish nightstand with storage KEC fold-down Flatscreen TV/VCR Reading lights (2) SS-framed screened tinted porthole Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Mirrored aft bulkhead Cream silk privacy curtains Cream Berber carpeting with beige cover Access to the battery charger
- Additional Information
- Highlight: The cushioned aft bench slides forward to make a full-size berth.
- Head and Shower
- Stand-up shower Automatic sump pump Vacuflush cream ceramic toilet Sealand sanitation system Cream fiberglass countertop with storage below Cream fiberglass sink with pullout faucet Mirrored cabinets (2) Rectangular mirror Recessed overhead lights (2) Exhaust blower Adjustable AC vent Stainless steel grab rail SS-framed translucent porthole Cherry-finish door
- Cushioned helm chair Cushioned companion chairs (2) U-shaped cushioned seating with storage Rectangular fiberglass pedestal table Fiberglass storage cabinet Concealed Norcold refrigerator/freezer Molded fiberglass sink with white faucet Recessed ice bucket Cup holders (7) Kidde fire extinguisher Courtesy lights (3) White acrylic transom gate Beige molded acrylic sliding cabin door Molded fiberglass steps to gunwales Beige Berber carpets New Beige Sunbrella Cockpit Cover
- Cockpit Electronics
- Bow Thruster Raymarine SL530 Chart plotter & GPS Raymarine 215 VHF radio Vetus bow thruster control Ritchie powerdamp compass SeaStar hydraulic steering Cherry/black vinyl tilt helm wheel TeleFlex shift/throttle controls Bennett trim tab control Jabsco spotlight control Sea Ray gauge package Burl wood instrument panel Clarion stereo remote control Clarion stereo speakers (3) Concealed electrical breaker panel 12V plug Electric windshield vent Electric engine room hatch with safety
- Deck Equipment
- Molded fiberglass radar arch with lights Full Eisenglass enclosure Beige Sunbrella bimini top Beige Sunbrella extended cockpit cover Beige Sunbrella turndown cover (2) Aluminum-framed tinted wraparound windshield Electric windshield vent Lofrans Progress anchor windlass Delta galvanized plow anchor Line/chain anchor rode Anchor chain locker Taylor Made tinted hatches (3) Acrylic transom gate Large transom lighted storage locker Hot/cold transom shower Integrated fiberglass swim platform Retractable SS swimming ladder Perko rod holders (4) Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel cleats (9) Rub rail with stainless steel insert Jabsco spotlight Electric engine room hatch with safety Diamond non-skid deck
- Kohler 5kw generator (170 hours) Group 27 marine batteries (4) Battery parallel switch Inteli-Power 2040 battery charger 110V AC electrical system 12V DC electrical system 30amp/110V shore power cords (2) Television/telephone hookup Rule bilge pumps (3) Automatic sump pump Macerator pump Atwood water heater (6 gallons) Cruisair reverse-cycle 12BTU air conditioner SMXII air conditioning control system Perko sea strainers
- Engine Details
- Twin V-8 Mercruiser MIE 8.1S Horizon (493 hours) 370hp gasoline engines powered by GM Cruising at 25 knots max speed 30 knots Mercruiser V-drives ZF marine transmissions Aluminum fuel tanks (225 gallons) Atwood exhaust blowers (2) Underwater exhaust system Freshwater cooling system Perko sea strainers (2) SureSeal dripless shaft seals Bennett trim tabs Sea-Fire automatic fire extinguishing system Overhead lights
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- Powered by twin 8.1S Mercury Horizon 370hp gasoline engines with 493 hours and a Kohler 5kw generator with 172 hours. The neutral-tone interior with cream and cherry-finish décor includes 2 staterooms, a head, galley, and salon. The roomy cockpit has a refrigerator/freezer, sink, helm plus 2 companion chairs, and wraparound aft seating with a table. Also includes fresh bottom paint and all running gear in September 2010.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.