Cranchi's Zaffiro series of well-equipped express yachts are designed to provide the whole family with ultimate freedom on the water. This vessel is in excellent condition and a must see, if you are looking at yachts of this caliber.
- Total Power: 225
- Fuel: 143 Fresh Water: 43
- Vessel Details
- TRANSPIRIT’S interior is well laid out. The galley lies against the salon's rear bulkhead, freeing up space for a large, L-shaped dinette with table and a roomy enclosed head. Two guests can enjoy a comfortable night's rest on the forward double berth, while the owner has a separate mid-cabin with king berth - an amazing feature on a yacht of this size. Neutral light woods enhance the interior's open and airy feeling, while Cranchi's signature fit and finish provides an upscale ambiance.
- Main Salon
- Access door to cabin Bow sleeping area: separated by a curtain C-shaped dinette: convertible into bed Cabin access stair: teak laid Ceiling lights & spotlights Radio stereo
- Refrigerator: Saloon floor mahogany/laid Sink: stainless steel w/ mixer tap Microwave oven Waste bin
- Master Stateroom
- Access door to toilet Automatic shower water discharge system Double bed Mirror Reading lights Sink: stainless steel w/ mixer tap/shower Small divan Toilet room: w/ electric marine WC Wardrobes: w/ stand for fishing-rod
- Self-draining cockpit Hydraulic assisted engine room hatch with manual for emergency Wet bar with sink and tap (cold water) refrigerator Rudder angle indicator Fire extinguisher Side pouch for on-board storage Drawers for fishing equipment Port and starboard fishing-rod holders Live bait well Wash down hose Foldaway divan Adjustable and turning captain and co-pilot seats Co-pilot sun bed - foldaway swimming ladder with handle Shower 50 Amp shore power cable Trim tabs Lighting Life raft stowage area on swim platform Teak swim platform Boathook
- Electronics And Helm
- Single-lever electronic engine controls hydraulic steering Complete engine instrumentation: oil pressure and water temperature gauges, voltmeters, Hobbs meters, tachometer, trim indicators Fuel level gauge Ritchie compass Horn trim tabs navigation and mooring lights control 12 Volt socket radio bow thruster back lighting for all gauges-RayMarine GPS Plotter
- Automatic battery charger: 30 amp Batteries (2): 100 amp/h (each) Battery switch Cathodic protections: on all water intake Differential fuse: 230 v Galvanic isolator Power uses: on electric panel magneto-thermal protected Stern socket: 50 amp w/ cable
- Engine Details And Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo Penta 2 x D4 EVC/DP-H: (2 x 225 HP) Additional fuel filters Bilge drainage: is granted by 1 electric automatic bilge pump for cabin compartment Blower: Copper fuel pipes: w/ flexible heads (R.I.NA./CE approved) Electric pump (1): w/ manual control for engine room Fuel cut-off valves Fuel tank (1): stainless steel 143 capacity w/ inspection hatch & dipstick Manual pumps (2): bow (1) transom (1)
- Broker's Remarks
- This is a very clean example of this model and would make a great family boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.