The vessel includes a tender on the flybridge and a wave runner in the garage under the swim platform.
The owner wants to move up so he wants this vessel gone.
Just 40 hrs on main engines SMOH.
- Displacement: 85ton
- Total Power: 1425 Cruising Speed: 22 Max Speed: 26
- Fuel: 2600 Fresh Water: 660
- This 92' Antago is exceptionally well maintained. It has a great layout with 4 staterooms plus 2 for crew. There is also formal dining, which ads elegance to the vessel. The vessel includes a tender on the flybridge and a wave runner in the garage under the swim platform. The owner wants to move up so he wants this vessel gone. Just 40 hrs on main engines SMOH.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- As you enter the aft deck you notice a spacious and comfortable area that leads into the main salon. Here you will find white leather sofas with plenty of seating and touches from all around the world, including Prada and Fendi. As you walk forward to the bow of the ship, you pass the dining room with seating for eight (8) with an elegant table and seats. Forward of the dining room you walk into the galley where you find the access to the crew quarters. On the lower deck, the master is located aft and it is a full beam master. Forward you will find two (2) guest staterooms and a VIP stateroom.
- Main Salon
- The main salon has a 50” TV on the forward wall and a state of the art sound system and SAT TV. The sofas are made with white leather and there is plenty of seating for everyone.
- The Galley is located Forward of the dining room and it includes two (2) stainless freezers and refrigerators, four (4) in total, a full-size stove, a microwave and a full size oven. There is plenty of room for storage for long trips and convenient access to the crew quarters.
- Master Stateroom
- The master has the entire beam of the vessel and it has all the amenities and luxury that you could need. It has a King size bed and his and hers rest room. Also it has plenty of storage and closet space.
- Twin anchors One BBQ Bimini top Capstans Davits / Cranes on Flybridge Passarelle Hydraulic telescopic Stern platform with teak Trim tabs Winch Windlass Lofrans
- Electronics & Helm
- Twin Raymarine E120 screens on Bridge Single E120 screen on Flybridge Raymarine autopilot 72 Mile Raymarine open array radar Two (2) Marine VHF Radios Detroit Diesel DDEC Electronic Controls w/manual override backup
- Broker's Remarks
- The owner wants to move up so he wants this vessel gone.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.