Meticulously maintained with only 400 Hrs on 450 hp Cummins engines a bow and stern thruster upgrade and a $10,000 stereo system make this the best deal on the market.
This Regal is seriously for sale!
- Total Power: 450
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The vessel is been meticulously maintained. The original gel coat looks great. There are many upgrades that include a $10,000 stereo system with IPod connection, XM radio, CD changer, Sub woofer, Bose speakers in the cabin, and even a speaker set on the bow sun pad area. The bow and stern thruster system is a great addition and it even includes wireless remote control. A new bimini top has been installed and the full enclosures and icing glass are in great shape. As you walk in the cabin area you can see the upgraded floors and flat screen TV’s on every area. The 2 staterooms and 2 heads make this 42’ vessel feel much larger.
- Main Salon
- The main salon has a generous seating area with leather on the port side and galley with a 2 burner cook top and a dual voltage refrigerator freezer on the starboard side.
- Stove: 2 burner smooth top w/ cover Microwave Refrigerator: side by side ac/dc Ice Maker: in cockpit
- Master Stateroom and Head
- The master stateroom is FWD with a large v berth and a private bathroom. It has an upgraded flat screen TV with DVD player.
- Swim/Boarding ladder Windlass: w/ remote @ helm & controls on deck Radar arch Anchor and chain Bow deck cushions Dockside water Fenders Central Vacuum system Electric engine hatch lift Bimini top: new 2010 Enclosures: new 2009
- Electronics and Helm
- The vessel has 2 Raymarine RL70RC chart plotter and 24 NM Radar systems. A Raymarine Ray 54 VHF Radio with DSC. ST60 Raymarine Depth sounder. ST 600R Raymarine Auto Pilot system.
- 8.0 KW Westerbeke generator 2 Battery chargers for the house batteries and engines 1 Separate battery charger for the bow and stern thrusters 2 30 amp 110v shore connections and cables
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- FW strainers: all systems Hour meters Trim tabs Fresh water wash down Hot & cold cockpit shower Hot water/gallon Racor fuel filters Marine air w/ reverse cycle heat: 2 Over board discharge Dripless shaft logs--complete new PSS systems July 2009 Automatic oil change system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for a video of this boat