A good-looking yacht with modern styling and a graceful profile, the 52’ Jefferson Rivanna Cockpit Motoryacht sets her apart from most other yachts in her class. Built on a conventional semi-V hull with a long kneel and moderate beam, the wide open accommodations will appeal to owners who spend much of their time entertaining friends and guests. “Rip Rap” feature’s the more desirable three staterooms two head layout with large hanging lockers forward and aft. The lower helm station is standard, and the well crafted teak furnishings and woodwork are varnished to a high gloss finish. Topside, the spacious aftdeck comes with a wet bar and wing doors, and the flybridge is designed with the helm forward and guest seating aft. Additional features include a hardtop, wide sidedecks, molded bow pulpit, and a swim platform. Up graded features include, twin Detroit 8V92TA series, larger generator and shafts, inverter system, spare props, spare shaft, fuel transfer system (new May ’07) and additional fuel tanks for extended cruising. Do not miss this opportunity to purchase the finest and well equipped freshwater yacht available! Owner moving up bring all reasonable offers!!!!!!!!
For showing instructions please contact central listing agent John Baron.
- Displacement: 44500
- Total Power: 760
- Fuel: 890 Fresh Water: 200
- Detailed Walkthrough
- This extremely spacious three-stateroom layout offers a great deal of livability and ease of access. The interior is traditional in style with its honey colored teak paneling. There are two double staterooms forward, including a Kenmore stackable washer and dryer in the hallway. The forward port stateroom doubles as an office. The owner's suite is located aft. The "U" shaped galley located to starboard and open to the salon. The lower station is standard on The 52 Jefferson and is located forward of the galley to starboard. It is also equipped with a central vacuum system with two outlets.
- Main Salon
- The large salon is very tastefully decorated with a sofa to starboard and one barrel chair. There is high quality parquet flooring in the salon and through the boat. The entertainment center and electrical panel are located to port. The entire boat is finished out in a beautiful satin teak finish that eludes class. There is plenty of long-term storage to starboard with bar forward and custom cabinets aft. There are blinds and window treatments on all the windows. The windows run the entire length of the salon and provide an abundance of natural light. There is also an etched glass mirror between the galley and salon on the starboard side. The starboard side has a deck access sliding door adjacent to the lower helm station. The salon is exceptionally spacious and has approximately 6' 7'' headroom. AC & DC Switchboard panels TV Stereo
- The "U" shaped galley is located across from the large L-shaped dinette to starboard, which is also open to the salon. The galley features plenty of storage throughout. The forward overhead cabinets open to both the galley and the bar seating area. The dinette features a beautiful solid cherry Hi-Lo table that really sets off the area. The pantry is also located just forward and down on the port side. This pantry really gives you an enormous amount of storage space for a vessel this size. There are numerous drawers and cabinet storage lockers. Creda (4) burner electric stove with oven Sharp Microwave Sub Zero above counter Refrigerator & Freezer Coffee maker Toaster Blender Water Filters 19 gallon Raritan electric hot water heater Kenmore Stack washer/Dryer Kenmore Dish washer General Electric Trash Compactor Corian counter tops with breakfast bar.
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam master stateroom is aft and features a king-size bed with enormous amounts of storage space throughout. There are two full size hanging locker closets and beautiful teak storage drawers on both the port and starboard. There is plenty of natural, direct and indirect lighting. The head area features a full size shower with tub, and electric head. There is a convenient port side aft cockpit access stair and door that also adds additional natural ventilation. The master also features a TV.
- Guest Stateroom
- The forward VIP stateroom has teak cabinetry and teak parquet flooring throughout. Featuring an island queen bed, port side hanging locker and starboard side drawer dresser storage. Brass reading lights are above the bed. Aft to starboard is a built -in vanity with a pull out seat. Overhead is a hatch access for the deck and has a screen for ventilation. There is also anchor storage locker access. The head has a mirrored medicine cabinet, built-in hair dryer. A full size stand up shower with built-in seat and electric head. Lighting is both AC and DC and A/C & heat control switch. TV Stereo
- Guest Stateroom 2
- Port guest stateroom/office has teak cabinetry and teak parquet flooring. There are stackable bunk beds and the upper bunk lowers to convert the lower bed into a sofa. Built-in hanging storage, built-in book and dresser storage. There is a built-in desk fold down top that easily converts this stateroom into an office. Lighting is both AC and DC and A/C & heat thermostat.
- Aft Deck
- The huge aft deck features full Isinglass and canvas enclosure with "U" shape zip openings with screens affords ventilation as well as weather protection. The deck is non-skid covered with indoor/outdoor carpet. It has heavy-duty wing doors and access to the cockpit from the aft. It also has access to the flybridge forward. U-Line Refrigerator with Icemaker Tackle center with drawer storage Portable folding type fish fighting chair
- Horn: Four-Trumpet Air Horn Life Raft: Winslow (6) Man Norcold Refrigerator BBQ Radar Arch Antennas Ray-line 12' Electric remote searchlight ACR-EPIRB Bimini Top (white) with SS frame
- Transom access door to the swim platform 3' Fiberglass swim platform Gun-Whale Rod holders
- Electronics - Lower Helm
- 5" Ritchie Autopilot: Comnav 1001 Radar: Furuno GPS: Northstar #951 Chart Plotter in Computer VHF: SEA #156 Hailer: Sea hail Nautilus cell phone Fishfinder: Echo-pilot Depth Finder: Autohelm Tridata Speed Log: Autohelm Tridata & GPS Computer: HP Compaq with Flat screen monitors (in office) Hewlett Packard color printer & Panasonic fax (in office) Rudder Indicator C-Phone Inter-Com
- Electronics - Flybridge
- 4" Ritchie Autopilot: Comnav #1001 Radar: Furuno GPS: Northstar #941X Chart Plotter in Computer Depth Finder: Autohelm Tridata & Lowrance H Hailer: Sea hail Speed Log: Autohelm Tridata & GPS Computer: HP Compaq with flat screen C-Phone Inter-Com. Rudder Indicator VHF: SEA #156
- 2 Volt Charger: (50 AMP) Newmar (new 2005) Inverter: Heart "Freedom" 2500 Watt Inverter Charger: 130 AMP 250 Volt Shore Receptacles: (4) x 50 AMP, (2) on power reels aft. 50 AMP Cables: (3), 250 Volt x 50ft., (2) on power reels Shore Transformers Battery Switches (3) Battery Installations: (2) 8D's for each engine 12 Volt for Generator 12 Volt for House services & Inverter
- Engine Room Details
- The engine room compartment offers an enormous amount of space for a boat of this size. It can be accessed from either engine hatches in the salon floor or by lifting the forward steps between the salon and forward guest staterooms. (2) Detroit Diesel "DDEC" 8V92TA's-760HP-Fresh water cooling system Port engine overhauled (2000 at 571 hours) Twin Racor in line filters Synchronizer: Detroit Diesel DDEC System New fuel transfer system installed (May 2007) Controls: (4) Lever DDEC system with back up Morse cables to gears (2) ZF Transmissions 20 KW Westerbeke (2500 hours) with Twin Racor in line filters "Fireboy" Halon System
- Mechanical Equipment
- Propellers: Four blade Bronze 30" x 29"-plus (2) spares Propeller shafts: (2) SS 2.5" Diameter (up grade from standard) plus (1) spare shaft Drip less shaft logs Trim Tabs: SS Double Ram 54" x 12" Micro commander controls
- Deck Equipment
- Hydraulic steering gear upper & lower stations Anchors: (1) 45 LB CQR W/200 ft. of chain, (1) 50 LB Fortress W/30 chain & 250 ft. of rode Anchor Windlass: Simpson Lawrence, vertical, 12 volt Dinghy Davit: Marquipt aluminum with electric winch Swim Platform: Fiberglass with stainless steel ladder Fender Holders Deck storage boxes
- Hand held fire extinguishers: (5) 5LB Dry Powder Auxiliary Fire Pump: Fresh & Sea water deck wash down Manual Bilge Pump: (1) (3) Automatic electric bilge pumps Bilge alarms Life Jackets: (10) PFD's type "II" Life ring Flares: (3) Red, (1) Orange handheld plus (4) cartridges & (1) gun First aid kit Aqua-Meter Fume Detectors in each cabin Clock & Barometer in salon Running & Anchor Lights (4) AQUA-AIRE Air Conditioning units with reverse cycle for heat Bell 60-gallon fiberglass holding tank Windshield Wipers Windshield Washers
- Broker's Remarks
- This more desirable three stateroom layout is a must see for anyone looking for a boat of this quality in this class. She offers loads of additional equipment such as bigger engines, bigger shafts, drip less shaft logs, bigger generator, inverter system, quad shore power pick (dual is standard), (2) Glendennings, 890 gallons of fuel (600 standard), more than normal electronics package, Micro Commander controls. Main engine survey performed September 2006 by Inland Detroit Diesel dealer Butler Wisconsin. Fresh bottom paint (May 2007) Do not miss the opportunity to purchase the finest yacht of this type available!!!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.