The Chris Craft Roamer 43 is a sleek and stylish express cruiser, built & finished to high standards for comfort, performance and reliability. Equipped with the preferred optional Yanmar 440's, two stateroom layout, bow thruster, hard top, cherry interior, ultra leather upholstery, bridge deck refrigerator, and newer electronics.
This boat was featured on the Travel Channel!
JUNE 2012 PROPS BALANCED AND BOTTOM PAINT!!!
NEW GRILL INSTALLED, CANVAS, DIGITAL GAUGES, E120 RAYMARINE AND NEW UPHOLSTERY!!
- Displacement: 27000
- Total Power: 880
- Main Salon
- Wrap around cream ultra leather with storage below Panasonic Flat Screen Digital 17” TV Clarion DVD player Overhead Hatch Cherry Interior Maple & Cherry cabin sole
- Corian countertop Stainless steel Designer Sink Faucet w/ hot & cold water Panasonic Microwave/convection oven Hideaway coffemaker Cherry storage drawers & hanging lockers Mirror behind berth Interior shows little or no wear Cherry Cabinetry/Drawers Trash Disposal Bin Isotherm Refrigerator Tundra Refrigerator/Freezer Kenyon 2-Burner Electric Cooktop Wine Glass holder
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Island Double Large Mirror behind berth Fixed Windows Overhead, hatch with screen & shade Cherry hanging lockers Sharp flatscreen TV & Digital converter Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo Clarion DVD Player
- Master Head
- Vacu-flush head Waste Tank Monitor Corian Countertop Stainless Steel faucet & Corian Sink w/hot & cold Mirrored storage cabinets Separate, rounded shower stall Overhead ventilation hatch Large fixed window
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin beds Sharp Flatscreen TV & DVD High intensity reading lights Cherry storage drawers & hanging lockers Mirror behind berth Interior shows little or no wear
- Guest Head
- Corian sink w/S/S Faucet/shower head w/hot & cold water Vacu-flush head 2 - Mirrors Ample storage cabinets below sink
- Hull, Deck & Cockpit
- Silver fiberglass hardtop with canvas and Eisenglass enclosure Stainless steel wrap around handrail Anchor windlass with remote control Anchor locker Bow Burgee Pole and Flag Transom Door Molded Fiberglass swim platform with teak overlay Storage lockers in transom Venting windshield with wipers and window washer Shorepower TV & Phone connections Fresh water washdown Saltwater washdown Stainless steel cleats-bow stern spring L-shaped seating area with twin storage units and cup holders Sink with faucet Wet bar with icemaker and refrigerator A versatile cockpit which includes forward and aft facing seating area with expandable and removable table Several storage units beneath seats Teak decking throughout Captain's & Mates seating Steering wheel varnished in mahogany Diamond non-skid decking on sides and Foredeck Navigation lights Search lights Courtesy lights High density Rubrail with stainless steel insert Foredeck sunpad
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine E90 Simrad Autopilot Bow Thruster Fusion Stereo Search light ACR with remote at helm Engine Synchronizers Engine Instrumentation Gauges Plastimo Compass Raymarine VHF Raymarine ST-60 Tridata-Speed, Depth, Water Temp
- AC/DC Distribution Panel GFI Outlets throughout Battery Charger Water Heater Auto/Manual Bilge Pumps High Water Bilge Pumps Central Vacuum System 12V Interior, Navigational, Anchor, Courtesy & Engine Room lights Westerbeke 8 KW Generator 2 - 30 Amp 120 Volt Shorepower 50 ft. Cords Emergency battery parallel switch Heart Freedom 2500 Watt Inverter Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Sidepower bow thruster Trim tabs Fireboy engine shutdown system Reverse cycle air conditioning Hydraulic deck lift for complete engine access Macerator w/Y-valve CO2 Monitors in cabins Dockside water inlet Crossover fuel system Raw water intake strainers Fresh water spigot in bilge Racor fuel filters Dripless shaft logs Hydraulic steering Oil changer system
- Personal Items Dingy and Engine
- Broker's Remarks
- The Chris Craft Roamer 43 is a sleek and stylish express cruiser, built & finished to high standards for comfort, performance and reliability. Equipped with the preferred optional Yanmar 440's, two stateroom layout, bow thruster, hard top, cherry interior, ultra leather upholstery, bridge deck refrigerator, and newer electronics. Jeff and this Chris Craft was picked and featured on an upcoming show on the Travel Channel on luxury yachts and homes!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Please Click Here T.V Appearance Jeff Beird on Travel Channel 2012