- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2009 started the life of this vessel and she moves on to a new owner Appox $1,000,000 .00 spent on the restoration
January 25, 2010 Survey available Valuation $580.00 Replacement over $1 million
- 2009 started the life of this vessel and she moves on to a new owner Appox $1,000,000 .00 spent on the restoration January 25, 2010 Survey available Valuation $580.00 Replacement over $1 million
- The interior was upgraded in 2009. There was new carpet installed throughout the vessel with new upgrades in the wallpaper, comforters, blinds, headliner and cabinetry. All sofas have had the upholstery replaced with new material as well. The new teak interior throughout.
- The salon is a large area with numerous amenities and systems. The salon has newly upholstered sofas with storage underneath. The new electrical panels and wiring are located on the starboard side of the salon. These panels control all systems throughout the vessel. Also located in the salon is a large entertainment system. It includes a large flat screen TV/DVD Sony CD/Stereo. All of these items are neatly mounted in cabinets. A new AC unit has recently been installed as well. The salon has finished new teak, new door, cabinets with Corian tops. New headliner, new blinds and new quality carpet.
- Master Stateroom Cabin
- The Mid cabin has the master stateroom on the port side with a twin berths separated with a night stand with dresser draws. The stateroom has access to a private head and shower. Finished new teak, Corian tops are throughout. Also, New Marine Air system. The berth has a fitted mattress and comforter, closets and storage drawers are ample and new quality carpet is on the decks with storage cabinets.
- Head & Shower
- The vessel is equipped with 2 heads. The port is equipped with custom fiberglass shower. There are new teak finished cabinets with Corian tops. Medicine cabinets and mirrors are also present. Quality wallpaper finishes the rooms the Day head only
- Guest Stateroom
- The fore peak contains the bunk berths. Finished new teak, Cabinets with Corian Tops. Also, Marine Air systems are present for climate control. The berths have fitted mattresses and comforters, closet cedar lined and storage. The deck has new quality carpet. Shares a Day Head
- The bridge has new Slane Marine console and custom seating with new cushions. The console contains all engine controls, new electronics and bridge systems. There are 2 helm chairs. There is new Strataglass curtains. All paint is newly applied while the deck is complete with non skid texture.
- The cockpit is large and has numerous fishing amenities. . Consoles with storage compartments, new ice maker and tackle center are present. Cabin, lazarette, engine room and bridge are accessed through the cockpit. Rod holders, and transom door are present. New paint has been applied with non-skid texture on the deck. Custom mezzanine seat with foot rests.
- Electrical Description
- The electrical system has undergone a complete refurbishment. All wiring, panels and all systems have been replaced with new. The system is now compliant with ABYC standards due to new, modern systems installed. All wiring is enclosed in chases and supported well thought the vessel. Generator: Onan Cummins Model 17MDKBP 17 KW 120/240 Batteries (Engine) Deka Quantity 4 8D Batteries ( Generator ) Deka Battery Charger : Sentry Type FR1240/3X Shore Power Transformer: Charles IOS Boost 50 Fire Suppression Auto Engine Room and Lazarette: Fireboy Model MA-900-FE241
- Engine Room Description
- The engine room has been completely refurbished. Both engines, generator and all systems have been replaced. The compartment was finished with gelcoat and has a good appearance. All systems were addressed during the refurbishment with many being relocated for convenience. The compartment is in much better condition and more user friendly with a cockpit access Starboard and Port Engine: C-9 Acert Strb X9Y0105, Port X9Y0111 50 Hrs Marine Gears: Twin Disc 2.04:1 Type MG- 5065A Marine Drive: Aqua Drive HDL680
- Additional Systems
- All below but a few parts are New 9/28/2009 Propeller Shafts: Diameter 2" Amco Aquamet #22 Propellers: Michigan Wheel Co. Nibral DQX 4 Blades Trim Tabs: Bennett Bilge pumps: (5) Rule 2000 Underwater Lights Transom: Ocean LED OCEL2010 THW Underwater Lights Bottom: Aqua Lights AL50X Water Heater: Seaward R2050E-W Fresh Water Pump: Jabsco Dual MAx 31670-0092 Air Conditioning Pumps: (3) Dometic PML500CL Water Filter: GE Smart Water GXWH20F Bait Well Pump: Shurflo Salt Water Wash Down: Shurflo 2088-732-354 Shore Power Cable Master: Glendinning CM-7 Bottom Paint: Interlux Micron 66 Green Paint Boot Stripe: Alexseal T6150 Jade Mist Green Paint Hull: Alexseal T1164 Fighting Lady Paint Superstructure: Alexseal T9134 Snow White Paint/Varnish Interior: International 60 Goldspar Satin Refrigerator Galley: Summit FF5L-BI Freezer: Summit FS62L-BL Cook Top: Kenyon Alpine B49511 Microwave: GE JE2160SF-03 Washer/Dryer: Splendide Model 200SWD 802 CO Heads: Raritan Atlantis Electric A8F12 Macerator Pump: Jabsco 18590-2092 New Bridge Strataglass Slane Marine Console Slane Marine Louvers Slane Marine Cockpit Cabinet Air conditioning Units: (2) Cruisair STX8C-HV-230/60HZ TERBO (1) STX16C-HV-230/60HZ TERBO Television: Samsung SSLN46A950 Stereo and DVD: Sony Stereo Speakers: Bose Acoustimass 10 Alarm System: Paradox Marine VRM-GSM Fire Suppression: (2) Kidde ABC 3 LBS (2) Kidde ABC 8 LBS Cockpit Refrigerator Cockpit Grill: Fire Stone LG20 ILE Electric Radar/Depth/Chart Plotter: Furuno NAVNET 3D Radar Antenna: NAVNET 3D 6KW 64 NM Engine Room Camera: Sony GPS Chart Plotter: Garmin 4212 Depth/Water Digital: Furuno RD30 Transducer NAVNET3: Airmar AIRB260DP710fb 50/2200KH Transducer Digital: Airmar DT800 VHF Radio: (2) Icom IC-M504 VHF Radio Tower: Standard Horizon GX1270S VHF Antenna 1 & 2: Digital 532-W Auto Pilot: Simrad AP-16 Spot Light: ACR RCL 100-12D Compass: Danforth Stereo : Clarion CMD4A Stereo Amp: Sony HelmSeats: Nautical Design Steering: Hynautic Controls: Hynautic CD04 Outriggers: Rupp Marine Windlass: Lofans Project1500 Low Profile Grounding Tackle Anchor: Plowmaster CQR #45 316 Stainless
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.