- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Mag HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Take advantage of this meticulously maintained turn key Formula 400SS with upgraded Mercruiser 496 Mag HO engines. Very clean and up to date boat. Always kept on a lift.
- Take advantage of this meticulously maintained turn key Formula 400SS with upgraded Mercruiser 496 Mag HO engines. Very clean and up to date boat. Always kept on a lift.
- Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer Single-Burner Cook top Built-in Microwave Oven
- This Formula has always been Lift Stored with No Bottom Paint. Stepped Hull planes quickly and improves performance. Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor & Windlass Walk-Through Windshield Transom Door Integrated Swim Platform Freshwater Shower in the transom
- Electronics & Helm
- Updated Raymarine E80 plotter color display with 2 KW radar Simrad auto pilot, Raytheon tri data ST60 Stadard horizon marine VHF Kenwood stereo system with cd changer and power amplifier Panasonic TV with VHF
- Kohler Generator 50 amp battery charger 2 30 amp shore power connections
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x Mercruisers 496 Mags HO 425 Hp 310 hours
- Broker's Remarks
- This is one of the few truly turn key formula 400SS in the market. Owner upgraded the engines to the newer 496 Mag HO engines with the more reliable fresh water cooled system. Everything is up to date and working. The only thing this boat needs is a new home.