- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PALM BEACH BOAT SHOW PRICE REDUCTION
The 1984 30’ Rybovich Rybo Runner is a high-speed open fisherman with a unique double-step hull design that reduces wetted surface when planning by creating pockets behind the steps. Hull construction is solid, hand laid fiberglass with an inner liner that adds a good deal of rigidity to the hull. The center console has plenty space for instrumentation, storage and enclosed head.
With its speed, T-top and extra canvas to enclose the console, it is the perfect vessel to run to that offshore Island for a day of fishing.
ENGINE WARRANTY TILL 2013
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- This vessel had the hull painted in 2008 with Awlgrip, new bolster in the cockpit. Equipped with live well and (2) large fish boxes. Marlin tower with upper station controls and outriggers. Full console Isinglass enclosure with forward bow cover.
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Ray Marine Plotter L1260 LC70 Rader 24 HD Fish Finder
- ENGINE DETAILS, ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- 2008 Twin 250 Mercury Verado Warranty until 2013 300 Hours 300 Gallon capacity Very efficient stepped hull 20 mpg at 33 mph Hydraulic steering Trim tabs 3 Batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.