- 110 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V396 TE 94
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Cantieri Di Pisa is considered by many to be one of the best built Italian yachts. The particular vessel boasts a Claudette Bonvilleinterior complimented with pearl wood throughout. A fantastic circular Atrium gives access to the owner and guest staterooms.
Soft goods utilized including silk, dupione silk, chenille, silk chenille, tapestry and custom made fringe trimmings. Finishes range from silver leaf, gold leaf, bronze leaf, high lacquered and hand-rubbed woods, culminating in a very pleasing presentation. Italian granite and marble are handsomely incorporated into the design. Accessories include works from such renowned artisans as Erte and Sol Rabow. A contemporary feel is the result of the tasteful applications of these furnishings.
Not for sale for US citizens in US waters.
- Main Salon
- The main salon includes a wet bar on the port side of the vessel finished with black granite counter tops. A custom white sofa gives the salon an elegant and roomy feel. The 70” TV can double as an art exhibit. The carpet is a plush silk carpet.
- Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer Frigidaire microwave Dacor oven/hotplate Bosch dishwasher Bosch washer &dryer Granite table top Leather settee
- Electronics and Helm
- (2) remote searchlights Furuno FCV 585 depth sounder Barometer / radio watch clock Sony individual stereos in each guest cabin Stereo system in aft deck, dining room and flybridge with individual controls Sea Tel Television antenna 70” Flat panel LCD TV in the main salon with surround sound Blu Ray DVD player in main salon & Onkyo stereo system with network capability Networked Media server with music and movies available on the ships wireless network C Plath Nav Pilot V Autopilot (2) Furuno radars (96-mile & 72-mile) Satnav 941 GPS Furuno GP32 WAAS GPS Plotters Navionics Geonav At&T Internet 3g modem w/ 3 outlets and 3 Wifi routers; wheelhouse, crew and salon AWAP Netgear 4g Clear fast internet modem connected to network Dual frequency cell phone amplifier. Up to 20 miles extended range Security system with DVR camera recorder and live transmission over the internet so you can see your boat live from anywhere in the world. While in 3g or 4g internet service Sperry gyro compass Hewlett Packard 5310 all in one printer (copier, scanner, fax) Computers - Harmon Kardon & Toshiba Shuttle navigation computer w/Nobletec
- 24 V DC operating system for lighting and main use 220 V AC single phase for auxiliary equipment 24 V DC supply from a bank of 26 batteries plus 6 batteries for diesel motors, 4 batteries each for generator, 4 batteries for electronics and 2 Gel emergency batteries for electronics (2) 65 kW Kohler generators providing 220 V supply Paralleling switches 24 V battery charger 100amp 24 V distribution with insulated negative pole ground 220 V / 24 V main panel / 24 V sub-panel with control Shore power through Atlas power conversion unit for world wide connectivity
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- 2 MTU 12V396 TE94s rated at 2253 h.p. each (W-5 in 2006) Starboard MTU 12v396 TE94: Port MTU 12v396 TE94: Hydraulic reverse/reduction gear ratio 2:1 Screw shafts in high strength stainless steel Stem tubes and stem bushings in bronze 4-bladed high strength bronze propeller Lined exhaust gas manifolds including cupronickel sea water cooling discharge Cupronickel exhaust silencers Fuel tanks of marine grade light alloy Triple Racor fuel filters in main supply line Headhunter Tidal Wave Type 2 Marine Black water treatment plant AC Compressors and Air Handler Bowthruster : HYSY srl (Italian) BT 600, 65 HP Starboard genset: Kohler 65 kw with 1675 hours since rebuild Port genset: Same model with 1387 hours since rebuild
- (2) 40 kg (90#) CO2 bottles positioned on deck accessible to the engine room (ABS approved) Fire extinguishing control at engine room door (2) 3 kg (7#) portable fluobrene extinguishers (one each in lazarette and on-deck) (5) 1 kg (2#) portable powder extinguishers for R.T.apparatus Electric self-priming fire pump with (3) on-deck hydrants and fire hoses complete with nozzles
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.