Completely overhauled in 2007
Most of the work was done by Salt Shaker Custom Yachts
- Completely overhauled in 2007 Most of the work was done by Salt Shaker Custom Yachts
- The inside of the boat was completely taken out down to the stringers and rebuilt except for the main bulkhead which is good sound condition. The old floors were replaced with star board for easy cleaning and maintenance. The inside helm was removed and is now a counter. The new interior now consists of two full length bench couches with huge storage and easy access to batteries and front of the engines. The old wooden headliner has been replaced with composite panels.
- The exterior was completely stripped down to the bare hull and now looks like a new boat! She has one of the most beautiful profiles you could ever ask for on old classic like this. The hull now shines fighting lady yellow with green accents. The old rub rail was replaced with new Stainless over white PVC. The old windshield is now glassed in and all windows are new and powder coated from American Windows in Pompano FL. Top deck and flybridge were also stripped and repainted Matterhorn white. The helm station is now new with a custom tackle center and new helm chairs. All gauges were replaced and new doors and panels were made from starboard.
- We opted to keep this boat simple and light weight when we rebuilt it She now cruises at 23 MPH with a top end speed of 28MPH
- Every wire in the boat has been replaced New electrical panel and battery charger were installed Electric outlets have been put the cock pit for the use of electric reels
- 3208 Cat diesels. Passed oil analysis test with flying colors Replaced both fuel pumps this year Exhaust system: replaced risers, hosing and clamps. Pressure washed and repainted stainless exhaust elbows Engines are ready for thousands of more hours They start up fast with no smoke every time
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.