- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This vessel is powered by twin Yanmar 315hp diesel engines with about 1400 hours. Also includes an 8kw Kohler generator and marine-air for your comfort. The beautiful light Oakwood interior décor includes a double berth, separate head and shower, a well-equipped galley, and large salon with sofas that can also convert into sleeping quarters. The spacious cockpit and flybridge are ideal for entertaining or reeling-in the catch of the day.
The motivated owner will also consider trading for smaller vessels or property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Detailed Vessle Walkthrough
- As you enter the main salon, the well-equipped galley is immediately to port. Complete with refrigerator/freezer, microwave convection oven, 2-burner cooktop, icemaker and coffee maker. The Black Corian countertop has a rectangular stainless steel double sink with chrome swivel faucet and light Oakwood upper and lower cabinets. The carpeted salon has 2 grey leather sofas. The starboard settee slides out to create a double berth and the backrest can be flipped up for an additional berth. The love seat on port side has ample storage below. The entertainment center features a flat-screen color television, DVD/VCR/MP3 player and AM/FM stereo/CD player and a JVC 12 disc player. The salon also includes overhead recessed lights, cold air for your comfort a grey vinyl headliner with an overhead rod storage compartment. The heads split in 2 compartments, shower and sink to port and head and sink to stbd. The forward stateroom features a queen size berth, cedar lined closet and translucent hatch for natural lighting.
- Main Salon
- Grey Leather Sofa / Starboard doubles as berth Grey Love Settee / Port w/Storage Below Light Oakwood Cabinets Black Corian Bar Top Black Corian Countertop Magnavox Flat-Screen Color Television Magnavox DVD/VCR/MP3 Player JVC AM/FM stereo/CD Player JVC 12 Disc Player Electrical panel Overhead recessed lights Marine Air system control panel Xintex carbon monoxide alarm Grey Vinyl headliner Overhead rod storage Light Oakwood bulkheads Tinted windows Mini blinds with fabric valance Grey Berber carpeting The lower section of the starboard salon settee slides out and converts into a lower double bed and the back rest flips up to add a single bunk.
- Nova-Cool refrigerator/freezer GE microwave convection oven Kenyon 2-burner cooktop Raritan Icer-Ette icemaker Black & Decker coffee maker Black Corian countertop Rectangular stainless steel double sink Chrome swivel faucet Light Oakwood upper and lower cabinets Overhead recessed lights Tinted window Mini blinds with fabric valance Grey Berber carpeting GFI 110v electrical outlet
- Master Stateroom Forward
- Queen size berth with storage Silk bedspread and pillows Cedar-lined hanging lockers (2) Black Corian nightstand with storage Overhead storage shelves (2) Audiovox color TV Symphonic. DVD player JVC disc player Marine speakers (2) Overhead recessed lights Marine-Air air conditioning control panel Xintex carbon monoxide alarm Tinted Bow Mar hatch Vinyl headliner and bulkheads Oakwood frame mirror Oakwood door with Euro handle Gray Berber carpeting Indirect lighting Courtesy lights (2)
- Master En-Suite Head
- Sealand VacuFlush ceramic toilet Mirrored medicine cabinet Round stainless steel sink Black Corian countertop with storage Chrome faucet Overhead recessed lights Exhaust vent Oakwood frame mirror Oakwood door with Euro handle GFI 110v electrical outlet
- Master En-Suite Shower
- Fiberglass shower enclosure Molded shower bench and shelf Nonskid sole Chrome fixtures Stainless steel grab bar Plastic shower curtain Overhead recessed light Oakwood door with Euro handle
- Deck Equipment
- Aluminum haft tower Isinglass 4-sided enclosure Aluminum Bomar hatch Fiberglass bow pulpit Dual stainless steel trumpet horns Lewmar anchor windlass Delta galvanized plow anchor Anchor chain locker Anchor chain 3/8” (5 feet) Nylon 3-strand 5/8” line (250 feet) Aluminum bow rail Aluminum grab rails S/S 10” cleats (6) Fiberglass swimming platform Concealed swimming ladder Transom fiberglass fish door Transom fish box Molded fiberglass stairs to cockpit Bronze propellers 4-Blades Stainless steel shafts 13/4 in Kracor 90gal fresh water tank (2) Aluminum diesel fuel tanks
- C-mart cockpit cover Rupp outriggers (3) Large concealed freezer Concealed bait well Cockpit sink Transom fishbox Rocket launchers (12) Rod holders (6) Transom fiberglass fish door Fresh water wash-down Salt water wash-down Molded steps to flybridge
- C-Mart white/gray aluminum soft-top Isinglass 4-sided enclosure Overhead electronics locker Molded fiberglass console Vinyl cushioned bench with Forward Storage Full vinyl console cover Garelick cushioned helm chair Garelick cushioned companion chair Handheld fire extinguisher Aluminum grab rails Aluminum hand rails
- Flybridge Electronics
- Furuno NavNet C Map NT Furuno open-array antenna Fish finder Chart plotter Radar (72 miles) Raymarine autopilot ICOM 502 VHF radio Ritchie power-damp compass Bennett trim tabs control Anchor windless controls Dual stainless steel trumpet horns VDO gauge package Teleflex hydraulic shift/throttle controls Audible engine coolant overheat alarm Bennett trim tab controls Sea-Fire automatic fire extinguishing system Clarion AM/FM stereo/CD player (Sirius ready) Clarion marine speakers (4) Spreader lights (2) Overhead recessed lights
- Kohler 8EOZ (8.0Kw) generator (1012 hrs) Racor 500MA generator fuel filter Perko raw water strainer Marine-Air systems air conditioners (2) Digital air conditional controls (2) Marine 8D batteries (3) Sentry battery charger (12/60amps) Anchor windless control switches Atwood water heather 6.0 Gal Jabsco fresh water pump Rule 800 sump pump Battery condition gauge Rule bilge pumps (4) Circuit breaker panels (2) Perko battery switches Bonding system Marinco 125v/50amps shore power cord GFI safety outlets Westerbeke 8kw generator with approximately 1012 hours
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar 315Hp diesel engines 6LPA-STLB turbo charged with approximately 1400 hours Twin Aluminum 150 gallons diesel tanks bonded to the hull Yanmar 315Hp diesel engines with about 1400 hours Raw water sea strainers Fresh water cooled 4 stroke in line 6 cylinders ZF transmissions Hynautic hydraulic controls. Racor 900MA fuel filters Dripless shaft seals. Oil X-Changer system Low oil pressure alarm Coolant overheat alarm Sea-Fire automatic fire extinguishing system
- Broker's Comments
- This vessel is powered by twin Yanmar 315hp diesel engines with about 1400 hours. Also includes an 8kw Kohler generator and marine-air for your comfort. The beautiful light Oakwood interior décor includes a double berth, separate head and shower, a well-equipped galley, and large salon with sofas that can also convert into sleeping quarters. The spacious cockpit and flybridge are ideal for entertaining or reeling-in the catch of the day. The motivated owner will also consider trading for smaller vessels or property. For more information, please contact the listing broker .