ANOTHER TOY represents an excellent opportunity to acquire the premier express cruiser in its class. Recent updates make ANOTHER TOY turn key with the latest in electronics for navigation and up to date engine maintenance. Canvas and upholstery is updated and bottom was done in April 2008 so she's ready to go! Do to a residential move there is a bridge restriction and the prime motivation for sale. By the way this Tiara has the small block configuration so it will provide added fuel economy against the big block power.
If you are looking for a 2900 Tiara open don't buy until you look at "ANOTHER TOY!"
- Total Power: 265 Cruising Speed: 22 Max Speed: 27
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 30
- Detailed Walkthrough
- Beginning at the swim platform on "ANOTHER TOY" enter the huge cockpit through the transom door. The cockpit sole is finished in the re-knowned Tiara diamond non-skid. Note that the entire exterior upholstery is new, including seating and coaming bolsters (06-2008). Moving forward there is aft facing seating on both port and starboard side and forward facing pilot and co-pilot seating. Note that console has been upgraded with smoked plexiglass and all new switches. Forward through companionway and down three steps is a convertible dinette to starboard opposite on port side is the head. Forward portside is the galley and the hanging locker followed by a small seat and double diagonal berth with copious storage beneath the berth. The interior dinette upholstery was upgraded 06/2008.
- Main Salon
- Typical of the high standards of Tiara Yachts the shelving drawers and cabinets are all finely fit, headliner is off-white vinyl material. "ANOTHER TOY" has a teak and Holley cabin sole.
- Acrylic cabinetry in countertop with built in rectangular shaped stainless steel sink with overboard drain. Microwave - Samsung Refrigerator Norcold Model De251e Stove Kenyon One Burner Electric
- Deck Fittings 3" Toe Rails Bomar Aluminum Hatch With Smoked Plexiglass Located On Fore Deck Cockpit Scuppers And Deflectors At Aft Corners Through Transom Drainage 6-10" Stainless Steel Cleats Two Hawse Pipes At Transom Quarters Stainless Steel Grab Rails Along Side Windshield Aluminum Radar Arch With Grab Rails Fiberglass Bow Anchor Pulpit With Bow Roller Lumar Anchor Windlass Installed 01/2007 Bow Rail With Stanchion System The Head Is Equipped With Ss Fixtures And Fiberglass Sole Fiberglass Countertop With Built In Lavatory Bulkheads Are Also Finished In Fiberglass Anchor, Chain And Rode Custom 55 Gallon See Through Live Well In Cockpit Installed 01/2007 Black Canvas And Three Sided Enclosure With Eisenglass Windows Black Cockpit Sunshade From Radar Arch To Transom 01/2007 Windshield -Manual Center Vent, Windshield Wipers Helm Station To Starboard, One Step Above Cockpit Level Engine Room Has Electric Lift Mechanism For Superb Engine Room Access For Another Toy There Are Two In Deck Fish Boxes Surrounding Bow Area Is Stainless Steel Tubular
- Electronics and Helm
- Installed 01/2007 Custom Smoked Plexiglass Switch Panel Electronics Installed 01-2007: Raymarine C 120 Gps/Plotter/Fishfinder~~12" Color Screen Raymarine Vhf Radio Raymarine Auto Pilot 20 " Sharp Flat Panel TV In Salon Clarion Am /Fm/Cd Player With Remote Helm Controls And 6 Speakers
- 5kw Kohler Generator With Hush Box Installed 01/2007 Multiple Batteries 12/110 Volt System Rotary Battery Selector Switches 9 Circuit Breakers Main Electrical Panel Aft Salon Starboard Side Professional Mariner Battery Charger Model 20/35 Automatic A/C Shore Power Inlet, 125 Volt: 30 Amps GFCI A/C Outlets At Galley And Head Compartment
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 5.7 L, 350 CID, Crusader 350 Ht Engines, Fwc Approximately 1100 Hrs New Risers And Manifolds At 970 Hrs. Morse Engine Controls Bilge Blowers Visual And Audible Engine Alarms For Oil Pressure, Gears, And Coolant Borg Warner Velvet Drive Transmissions, 2:1 Dripless Shaft Logs Raw Water Sea Strainers, New Hoses And Clamps 06/2005 Stainless Steel Shafts Racor 200 FGM Fuel Water Separator Spin On/Off Fuel Filters Atwood Hot Water Heater 6 Gallon 110 Volts Electric Head With Macerator, 20 Gallon Plastic Holding Tank With Dockside Pump out And Y -Valve With Overboard Discharge Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- Broker's Remarks
- ANOTHER TOY represents an excellent opportunity to acquire the premier express cruiser in its class. Recent updates make ANOTHER TOY turn key with the latest in electronics for navigation and up to date engine maintenance. Canvas and upholstery is updated and bottom was done in April 2008 so she's ready to go! Do to a residential move there is a bridge restriction and the prime motivation for sale. By the way this Tiara has the small block configuration so it will provide added fuel economy against the big block power. If you are looking for a 2900 Tiara open don't buy until you look at "ANOTHER TOY!" Call today and make arrangements to see this stand out Tiara.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.