Looking for a classic convertible style yacht then Dos Amigos is the one. With two staterooms; dinette and rich teak interior she provides a great platform for fishing and comfort for family outings. Give Dos Amigos a close look…she’s got the desirable upgrade 485 hp Detroit’s for a 22 knot cruise and best of all the seller is MOTIVATED!
Current owner is ready to move on!!
So bring your offer today and let’s make it happen!
- Displacement: 38,000
- Total Power: 485 Cruising Speed: 22 Max Speed: 25
- Fuel: 550 Fresh Water: 190 Holding: 50
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Head located to starboard off centerline passageway; electric head; sink w/underneath storage; mirrored medicine chest; overhead hatch; dressing mirror; enclosed shower w/molded seat Aft of head stbd side of passageway is a washer/dryer combo unit inset and enclosed. To port is the guest quarter’s w/2 longitudinal bunks; counter top aft with drawer storage below and mirror above.
- Main Salon
- Entering the salon from the cockpit, there is a TV/Entertainment Center to port with a teak railing forward separating the salon from the dinette below. To starboard all the way forward is a teak counter with a barrel chair and sofa which is parallel to the aft bulkhead.
- Down 3 steps from salon level…Galley to starboard with upgraded full size black refrigerator/freezer; double stainless steel sink; w counter tops; 4 burner stove with cutting board; microwave; huge under counter storage drawers; counter level storage compartments traditional rich teak cabinetry throughout. Dinette to port w/open overhead with lots of flight flowing from the forward salon windshield and side windows down to the white cushioned 6 person dinette seating to port
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size berth forward with copious storage underneath Hanging locker to port Dressing mirror to port Private entry to head from master on starboard side.
- Dbl spreader outrigger 6 Rocket launchers bridge 5 Rod holders cockpit Folding cockpit sunshade Tackle center Cockpit freezer Bow pulpit Windlass Anchor, chain and line SS bow rail w/4 fender racks Swim platform Davit Desirable upgraded dual 275 gal fuel tanks!
- Electronics & Helm
- Flybridge controls Stainless steel helm Garmin GPS/plotter- 2008 Vhf radio Furuno color Fish finder—2008 Furuno radar
- 8 Kw Onan genset 110v –AC 12v -DC 19 g water heater Battery charger Marine air reverse cycle air conditioner 2nd marine air - air conditioner AC/DC ship shore power panel 3- 8D Batteries DC pumps for bilge; macerator; fw pressure pump; a-c pump; shower sump pump; live well pump trim tab pump; aft bilge pump 2 Manual pumps: one for bilge; one for holding tank
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 671 TIB’s Detroit Stuart & Stevenson @485 HP Starboard has approx. 180hrs & port 100 since major w/Allison gears Halon system 4 Blade props-bronze 21/2 S/S Shafts
- July 2010 UPDATES
- BOTTOM JOG...BLACK BOTTOM NEW ZINCS SERVICE GENERATOR VARNISH BRIGHTWORK AT COCKPIT
- Broker's Remarks
- Seller is ready to deal! Bring an offer and this exceptional and desirable Californian convertible can be yours! Viva Dos Amigos!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.